Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

⤐ ƒ𝕖𝕣𝕒𝕝'𝕤 𝕤𝕙𝕖𝕟𝕒𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕒𝕟𝕤 || ɢʀᴀᴘʜɪᴄs & ᴛʜɪɴɢs ||

May 22, 2022

σи тнιѕ ∂αу...

Welp, League officially has a firm stranglehold over me as of last week. In honor thereof, this set's to one of my all time favorite champions. Can't play reworked Katarina for my life, bring back 6 bloodthirster spin to win Kat T_T

Original
dd8y36v-45007619-0a6e-4ee2-85ea-08ab038035a4.jpg

Oh! I guess since I actually properly used layers, I'll show the 'progress' this time for fun. Might as well.

Stage1 - base - just a crop
stage1.jpg

Stage2 - color adjustment - the goal here is Katarina's classic red hair, so need a couple steps
stage2.jpg

Stage3 - color adjustment continues
stage3.jpg

Stage4 - you would think going from pink to red wouldn't be this much of a pain...
stage4.jpg

Stage5 - why so many layers? Well, because I have to eraser too all the areas I don't want fucked with. Trust me, a lot of erasing was involved.
stage5.jpg

Stage6 - so now we do some overall 'balancing' via levels
stage6.jpg

Stage7 - for a pfp, the 'gaze' should stand out more, hence
stage7.jpg

Stage8 - honestly liked red + blue too but, classic Katarina weee
stage8.jpg

Fin - actually this time
Katarina_FIN.jpg

Oops I lied again - have I mentioned recently how much I abhor white backgrounds?
Katarina_FIN3.jpg

Just a slightly different crop for sizing reasons. I could be more 'clean' on the details around the hair but...eh? Can't see it when it's shrunk to pfp size anyway
Katarina_FIN6.jpg

Final color rebalances
Katarina_FIN7.jpg

If anyone find these amusing or helpful or whatever, lemme know and I'll do more step-by-step type deal!

Last edited:
May 23, 2022

Still learning Krita's filter masks/filter layers. Messing around with various color adjustment and such to see what it can do.

Original -> Drafts -> Final

1e05649c-94f1-408b-9bce-bffd1fd6df92.jpg

draft1.jpg

c1_coloradjust.jpg

c1_coloradjust2.jpg

Haven't figured out how I'm gonna clean this up for a banner yet, but that's a later. For now, just messing with colors.

May 27, 2022

Another art entry. This one took hours. But I was trying to stretch myself a bit and see what I can or cannot do at my present capacity. Overall satisfactory results. Next step would have to be more fancy 'light' effects and such. Probably what I'm gonna try to learn next once I get a bit more settled into layers.

Step 1 - overall color rehaul to get the 'purple' my writing partner preferred. basically totally repainted the pupils

ruoxin-zhang-img-7231-20201022-191309.jpg
songchao.jpg
eye1.jpg

eye2.jpg

Step 2 - erasing. no lie this step almost murdered me. the hair is actually indistinguishable from the background at parts, so it's definitely not a precise art. a lot of guess work? kind of just started erasing where it seemed to make sense lmao

b2.png

Step 3 - found a nice background. basic overlay. bordering. the hair was cut off in the original picture, so I painted a bit in on the left side. I don't think it's noticeable. go me.

1034209.jpg
b2_resize_ver1.png

Step 4 - FIN. did a bit more drawing on the hair. trimmed off one that was a little too extra. drew in a bit on the left side for a more natural flow. revised to more purple. I think, if I were to take this a step further, I would do a little more detail work on the individual hairs. My erasing is relatively on point, but it still looks a bit 'stiff'. Either more drawing is needed or I need to do some blur/edge fade on those hair. Maybe something to learn for next time.

b2_resize_purple.png

Last edited:
May 30, 2022

σи тнιѕ ∂αу...

spent most of memorial day working -_-

next week is looking bloody busy as well

calls for moody music i guess.

67c92d99e564da3194dc15ce6312c993.jpg

92358282d4a88f9f7538eb322542c867.jpg

b9fe2a3141ede768f33c9530b394224e.jpg

7309579556f37a0610d1cfbf5d2a28c0.jpg
烽烟起 寻爱似浪淘沙
The beacon smoke rises, searching for love is like waves sieving through sand

遇见她 如春水映梨花
Meeting her, akin to spring water reflecting pear blossom

挥剑断天涯 相思轻放下
The sword swings and severs the horizon, letting lovesickness go

梦中我 痴痴牵挂
In my dreams, I am obsessed

顾不顾将相王侯
Disregard generals and princes

管不管万世千秋
Cast aside ten thousand lifetimes and cycling autumns

求只求爱化解
Seek only for love to fathom

这万丈红尘纷乱永无休
The endless chaos of this boundless world will never cease

爱更爱天长地久
Love, more and more as enduring as the sky and earth

要更要似水温柔
More and more as gentle as the flowing water

谁在乎谁主春秋
Who cares who rules spring and autumn

一生有爱 何惧风飞沙
If there is love in this lifetime, there need not be fear of wind scattering sand

悲白发留不住芳华
The grandeur of youth is fleeting, mourns the hair white as snow

抛去江山如画 换她笑面如花
Abandon the kingdom as majestic as a painting, and trade the same for her smile more beautiful than any flower

抵过这一生空牵挂
That is worth a lifetime of unfulfilled concern and care

心若无怨 爱恨也随她
If the heart contains no regrets, then it’s up to her if love or hate shall flow

天地大 情路永无涯
In the immensity of the world, the road to love knows no end

只为她 袖手天下
For her and only her, I will relinquish even the crown

顾不顾将相王侯
Disregard generals and princes

管不管万世千秋
Cast aside ten thousand lifetimes and cycling autumns

求只求爱化解
Seek only for love to fathom

这万丈红尘纷乱永无休
The endless chaos of this boundless world will never cease

爱更爱天长地久
Love, more and more as enduring as the sky and earth

要更要似水温柔
More and more as gentle as the flowing water

谁在乎谁主春秋
Who cares who rules spring and autumn

一生有爱 何惧风飞沙
If there is love in this lifetime, there need not be fear of wind scattering sand

悲白发留不住芳华

抛去江山如画 换她笑面如花
Abandon the kingdom as majestic as a painting, and trade the same for her smile more beautiful than any flower

抵过这一生空牵挂

心若无怨 爱恨也随她
If the heart contains no regrets, then it’s up to her if love or hate shall flow

天地大 情路永无涯

只为她 袖手天下

一生有爱 何惧风飞沙

悲白发留不住芳华

抛去江山如画 换她笑面如花

抵过这一生空牵挂

心若无怨 爱恨也随她

天地大 情路永无涯

只为她 袖手天下

烽烟起 寻爱似浪淘沙
The beacon smoke rises, searching for love is like waves sieving through sand

遇见她 如春水映梨花
Meeting her, akin to spring water reflecting pear blossom

挥剑断天涯 相思轻放下
The sword swings and severs the horizon, letting lovesickness go

梦中我 痴痴牵挂
In my dreams, I am obsessed

Last edited:
June 5, 2022

σи тнιѕ ∂αу...
My meme collection got cucked by the '20 images per post' rule. But the memes must go on!

sex-memes-22.jpg

sex-memes-6.jpg

Tumblr.jpg

268.jpg

sex-memes-29-720x819.jpg

June 5, 2022

σи тнιѕ ∂αу...
So like, let's talk about Ganyu. Ancient but still somehow super klutzy. Probably stutters.

Basically the opposite of anything I would be interested in.

But, but, her Qilin form though?!?!?!?!

Even her funny looking horns look good in her adeptus form.

Everything about this is hitting 👌

ganyu_yae_miko_yae_miko_and_abyss_mage_genshin_impact_drawn_by_xinzoruo__sample-32b93726bfb4b9a6ecd7e576079db7a5.jpg

ganyu_yae_miko_yae_miko_and_cloud_retainer_genshin_impact_drawn_by_xinzoruo__7c5d343ad149ff94f666c242de876eff.jpg

ganyu_yae_miko_and_yae_miko_genshin_impact_drawn_by_xinzoruo__62b4050233bc932efae5e259d5f19f90.jpg

ganyu_yae_miko_and_yae_miko_genshin_impact_drawn_by_xinzoruo__5be8f8561346e8a872bab9328b74b0a6.jpg

hm..jpg

ganyu_yae_miko_and_yae_miko_genshin_impact_drawn_by_xinzoruo__fa1522655d1fb16c395b28953eeba169.jpg

yae_miko_and_yae_miko_genshin_impact_drawn_by_xinzoruo__be11261f8a95c571e6983de6d323d93f.jpg

I know, I know, they are 'just friends' because EiMiko and all that...but like...gah.

Below this line the purity ends, you've been warned.

Ganyu x Ningguang x Yae
8c77e5316ad0772e20cb943d337239db.jpeg

Ganyu x Ningguang x Yae
ganyu_yae_miko_and_ningguang_genshin_impact_drawn_by_hinagi_fox_priest__7b1c800628f793fcb80158579ca7d01b.jpg

Ganyu x Ningguang x Yae - who's surprised Ganyu always gets bullied?
ganyu_yae_miko_and_ningguang_genshin_impact_drawn_by_hinagi_fox_priest__839bd38d6c7f08f889f7d3a219354231.jpg

Ganyu x Ningguang x Keqin
55e83ae2fc4ad778151aaad56c8a787dfe5dc48a.jpg

Ganyu x Shenhe
ganyu_and_shenhe_genshin_impact_drawn_by_hinagi_fox_priest__51c27171de286ba569c5da1ce7adbe4b.jpg

Last edited:
June 12, 2022

σи тнιѕ ∂αу...
me*plucking something off of the beiguang subreddit*
this is so cute
new banner time?
@prettysoftor the shiny one I gave u awhile ago
but i guess that one is rly nice too 😎

real, real subtle. but fine.

Shiny rocks ver 1:
floatingrockver3.png

Code:
[center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/335615381282750464/985647798621974668/floatingrockver3.png[/img][/center]

Shiny rocks ver 2:
floatingrockver4.png

Code:
[center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/335615381282750464/985647798882013195/floatingrockver4.png[/img][/center]

Shiny rocks original:
Ningguang-Genshin-Impact-Genshin-Impact--Serafleur-6580565_highresbase.jpeg

June 12, 2022

Honestly, Sunday is just art day or smthing for me. This took me most of the day. Mostly out of inexperience at coloring. Probably will go through and do a fancier border, but alas, my tablet pen needs new nubs LOL. I may or may not do one of those 'progress' break down thing later. I have something like 70 layers to sort through, and feeling lazy right now.

Will probably turn this into a banner or something for my RT later.

edit: alright, fixed the shadow and stuff

title or something​
original​
beidou_finfinshade.png

FHDl51LXIAEMcGf.png

As always, original artwork not mine. Me, me just color and fuck around.

Last edited:
June 13, 2022

σи тнιѕ ∂αу...
15-62a0955c515e6__700.jpg

CEu7cTVFGHm-png__censored__700.jpg

being-30-year-old-adulthood-30s-funny-tweets-3-5a965697e7ffc__700.jpg

717373447060459520-png__700.jpg

856909259816226816-png__700.jpg

851754166645121024-png__700.jpg

946960186102620160-png__700.jpg

more to come. but seriously, what even is life without costco??

June 15, 2022

σи тнιѕ ∂αу...

Mood.

Don't know that I can point to one song and say it's my favorite, but this cover comes pretty close.

Baby, I'm 𝒑𝒓𝒆𝒚𝒊𝒏𝒈 on you tonight
𝑯𝒖𝒏𝒕 you down 𝒆𝒂𝒕 you alive
Just like animals
Animals
Like animals-mals

Maybe you think that you can hide
I can smell your scent for ᴍ ɪ ʟ ᴇ ꜱ
Just like animals
Animals
Like animals-mals
Baby I'm

So what you trying to do to me
It's like we can't stop, we're enemies
But we get along when I'm inside you, eh
You're like a drug that's killing me
I cut you out entirely
But I get so ʰᶦᵍʰ when I'm inside you

Yeah, you can start over you can run free
You can find other fish in the sea
You can pretend it's meant to be
But you can't stay away from me
I can still hear you making that sound
Taking me down rolling on the ground
You can pretend that it was me
But no, oh

Baby, I'm 𝒑𝒓𝒆𝒚𝒊𝒏𝒈 on you tonight
𝑯𝒖𝒏𝒕 you down 𝒆𝒂𝒕 you alive
Just like animals
Animals
Like animals-mals

Maybe you think that you can hide
I can smell your scent for ᴍ ɪ ʟ ᴇ ꜱ
Just like animals
Animals
Like animals-mals
Baby I'm

So if I run it's not enough
You're still in my head forever stuck
So you can do what you wanna do, eh
I love your lies I'll eat 'em up
But don't deny the 𝓪𝓷𝓲𝓶𝓪𝓵
That comes alive when I'm inside you

Last edited:
June 18, 2022

New banner for some kind of 'magical school' thing. Me, staring at the feathered dinosaur, going like, wtf do I name this. Feathered dragon? Something, something, plumae draconis? lmao, when in doubt, butcher latin and call it a day I guess

Fin: name pending
a4_shade.png

Actually breaking down the layers and going through what I did is more difficult than I thought (people who label their layers, I admire you guys). But the tl;dr is, a lot of filter layers on the girl for color adjustment. That style is just so hard to mirror the feathered dinosaur - ah, plumae draconis. Manually drew in bits of the jacket/took some bits out to account for different light sources across the three pictures. For the dinosaur, decided to add a bit of blur - seemed to look better fading into the arm? Otherwise didn't really fuck with it; it's cool as it is. For the background, scanlines in the hope that it will help tie the whole piece together - it's specifically supposed to mirror the sketch lines on the arm and such. I think it helps. I did some manual light source adjusting as well so the light is coming in from the top left corner + diagonally down from above the dinosaur. Goddammit I need to stop calling it a dinosaur.

Original 1
base.jpg
Original 2
one_wandering_soul___by_aviaku_dddtzms-fullview.jpg
Original 3
sky_castle_by_zhowee14_on_DeviantArt.png

Last edited:
Chocobo Sorry that is what it looks like lmao. Looks good though, I always have the desire to learn how to edit photos then I do for like... 5 minutes and go "nahhh"

Chocobo Sorry that is what it looks like lmao. Looks good though, I always have the desire to learn how to edit photos then I do for like... 5 minutes and go "nahhh"
ok well that's the world's largest chocobo lmao. but fair.

I'm teaching myself graphic editing as a hobby. It's pretty fun, but definitely not for everyone.

June 19, 2022

σи тнιѕ ∂αу...
I have a lot of writing & paperwork stuff to get done. But it's Sunday. And Sunday is sleepy...

So while I procrastinate on said writing, here's some culture. You are welcome.

1.jpg

2.png

3.jpg

4.png

9.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

14.jpeg

13.jpeg

Look, I said culture. Singular, like my interests. lmao

Bonus:

12.jpg

Last edited:
June 23, 2022

σи тнιѕ ∂αу...
God, Lolo Zouaï is such a mood.

Ask me what I've been writing in 2022 and it's

Ask me what I've been looking respectfully at in 2022 and it's

Ask me what my mood is and it's

In other news, I've been compiling some of my longer term RPs in google docs. No where near done, but damn, well over 120k words on my end already if I take the average of the total word count. 2022 has been a productive year.

June 26, 2022

Sometimes less is more. I could have gone a lot more ham with this and didn't. Experimented with a few additional effects and such, and, honestly? Even though they looked nice and created additional variations, they didn't add anything. So I ended up going with the far more basic versions shown here.

The lesson here being - once I've accomplished what I'm going for, regardless of how much actual effort it took, that's it. No need to be extra about it.

new pfp​
original​
akaliv9.jpg
tumblr_ce39bb9263a980c2cd8941576c0c41ae_35b20e94_1280.jpg

new banner​
evebanner.jpg
original​
7ebf4b9a519717034c596c3a0317f144.jpg

June 28, 2022

I have a thing for halftone lines lately. It is what it is. Fairly simple recoloring on the main character. A bit more nuanced color play on the background. It's not super obvious, but I threw in quite a few gradients to 'fix' the light source. Overall, not a complicated piece. But I got the aesthetics I was going for, so no need to mess with it more.

Fin
fin1.png
Original 1​
Original 2​
6165a8c0adf5d09e11583ec6b0a8eb27.jpg
neon-samurai-cyberpunk-wallpapers-46950-38590-5375787.png

July 8, 2022

σи тнιѕ ∂αу...
Naraka Bladepoint has taken over my free time, oof.

In other news, this is what my Spotify is recommending now. Idk how I feel about this LOL.

Ima be your new type
From one hit, one look at my body

If we gon' flex, might as well flex
Work that mm, 'til that all make sense

Hotter, bigger, faster, longer, thicker
Come on, touch my body

July 10, 2022

Oops, been a hot sec since I did an art entry. Blame Cattails and Naraka Bladepoint I guess. If I'm not rp-ing a feral cat, I'm smacking Kurumi to death with Yoto. or getting my ass backstabbed by Matari. But ok like, Matari's English lines are so tame. It's all like profits related, what's yours is mine, yadda yadda. But like, Matari is an assassin, not a bounty hunter. Even her name is basically a rip off of Mata Hari. So that brings me to my actual point, her Chinese voicelines... let's just say she ain't talking about profits in Chinese. XD

Viper x Matari or Yoto x Matari???? Jk definitely no room for another rp. TT

higher res version of the final product minus the equalizer
base4.png
original 1
original 2
6.jpg
Suzuka_Gozen.jpg

The shape is just a basic wolf head & a mermaid/siren. I'm hoping the tail makes it kind of obvious what it's supposed to be?

July 18, 2022

σи тнιѕ ∂αу...
Dinkum is a pretty great game for anyone who likes Stardew, Portia, that sort of thing. Pretty much like Australia Stardew. Yes, that means kangaroos.

Been in more of a video game sort of mood. Stress, I think. I have vacation/staycation coming up just around the corner, hoping that R&R will kind of reset things.

Still pretty into Naraka. Gaming with bae is a mood. Wtb an extra egirl for trio.

Yotohime's lines are lame. Blahblah my cursed blade. (heh.) Stand still. (but actually please stand still when I'm ulting <3)

But Matari though. Yes, I am a Matari fangirl. Her lines. Her lines!

你以为我穿成这样是为了取悦你吗?嗯,你猜对了,亲爱的
You think I dress like this to please you? Mm, you guessed correctly, darling

总有男人想引起我的注意,但要是真被我盯上了,呵
There are always men trying to catch my attention, but if I actually set my sights on one? Hah

任何利益都需要付出代价,但我很擅长让其他人承受代价
There is a cost to every benefit, but I am exceptional at making other people bear the cost

朋友?哈哈哈,每个人都是我朋友
Friend? Hahaha, everyone is my friend

这里的每个人都想改变世界,而我只想改变他们
Everyone here wishes to change the world, but I only wish to change them

我能让男人们的心跳加快,也能让它们随时停止
I can speed up men's heartrates, but also stop them instantly

没有耐久了,狩猎开始了
No more patience, the hunt begins

怎么我对你没有吸引力了?
What, I am no longer attractive to you?

你的表现征服了我,谢谢
Your performance conquered me, thanks

你拼命的样子还真是可爱
The way you look fighting for your life is adorable

真可惜你的小脸蛋姐姐很喜
Too bad I'm rather fond of your pretty cheeks
*idk how to translate this in-line. but Matari refers to herself as "older sister" a lot

陪姐姐玩玩
Come play with me

请看好你们的背后
Please watch your backs

uwu backstab me harder? Cough.

And then there's always Kurumi, who's just...hillarious.

胡桃有危险了
Kurumi is in danger!

能来帮帮胡桃嘛
Come help Kurumi~

胡桃率先出击。
Kurumi strikes first

本小姐真是天才。
I am such a genius
*Kurumi refers to herself as ojousama or by her own name, basically always

胡桃是最棒的,一直都是
Kurumi is the best, always

败在本小姐手下是你的荣幸
Losing to me is your honor

相信胡桃没错的
Listening to Kurumi is never wrong

要胡桃为你鼓掌吗?
Shall Kurumi clap for you?

你和我6岁时打得一样好
You fight as well as I did when I was 6 years old

Kurumi is such a bratty badend bait, no lie. Meanwhile, Matari will probably drain you dry and leave you with nothing but the cloth on your back. Unless it's orange, in which case she's taking that too. More reasons to love Naraka?

Last edited:
July 21, 2022

σи тнιѕ ∂αу...
One day till vacation.

Promise I'll catch up on the replies I owe soon. :3 Just need a bit of mental R&R T_T Stress headaches are unfortunate.

In the meantime, in a cpop sort of mood.

This singer's appearance is so deceptive to her voice holy shit, but damn she's good.

剑拔弩张 Swords Out

我决心不易
我灵魂无惧
我生命不息
我身本无拘

my resolve is unshakable
my spirit is fearless
my vigor is unceasing
my body is unrestrainable​

破沙

我不跪不跪
大不了无疾而终
我不畏不畏
挣脱束缚的笼
命运交给我自己掌控

I will never kneel
death is not that big of a deal
I will never recoil in fear
Break through the shackles of this cage
My destiny is mine to control​

孤勇者

他们说 要戒了你的狂 就像擦掉了污垢
他们说 要顺台阶而上 而代价是低头
那就让我 不可 乘风

they said, renounce your madness like erasing mud stains
they said, to ascend the steps, the only price is bowing your head
if that's the case, then let fair wind never favor me​

Can I comment on this old post? Its absolutely gorgeous! You did an amazing job bb
Thank you!

That set reminds me that in messing around with images, the source image sometimes feel like 90% of the struggle. Because my edits were exceedlingly minimal compared to some other ones I did, but I already liked the look so no need to fuck with it more. Good fanart op.

Back
Top Bottom