Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Cop turned Prisoner (continued) (L + NK)

"Now, take your treat." He told her, and put his penis up to her lips. "Like a good little pet." He said, and pulled a chair up, then sat down. He put his hand through her hair, and smirked.

She opened her mouth and wrapped her lips around his penis. She remembered how angry he got when she didn't do it lovingly before, so she tried to be loving about it. She pushed down, taking half of him into her mouth. She sucked softly at first, her tongue massaging his underside.

He looked down at her, and grinned. "So, I'm going to assume you're completely given in, then?" He asked, and continued to pet her like a dog. "You can speak normally, by the way."

She just nodded, rather than speaking. She didn't want to completely give in to him, but she didn't really have a choice. If she didn't, he would parade her around outside or he would hurt her friends. She had to give up herself for them.

"That's a good puppy." He said, and pulled his dick out of her mouth. "Now thank Daddy for giving you a second chance outside." He told her. "And also for giving you a treat."

Her face flushed again, "Thank you for giving me a second chance outside...and for giving me a treat," she said softly, as easily as she could, "...daddy,"

He grinned. "That's a good girl." He said, and then he brushed his hand through her hair. "Come sit on my lap." He patted his lap. "I think I want to take your little asshole again."

Her eyes widened in fear when he said that. He knew that she hated that, he knew that it disturbed her. She wanted to refuse, she wanted to try to run, but she knew she wouldn't get far even if she managed. And there were other lives at stake. So she got up, walked to him, and sat deep in his lap.

((I'm sorry, I forgot you didn't do anal. ^^; ))

He grinned and then started to massage her breasts. "I'm debating on letting you off the hook." He whispered. "What do you think? Do you think you've been a good enough girl?"

((It's alright. I was going to endure it for you, haha))

She breathed a small sigh of relief when he said that he was thinking of letting her off the hook. She turned her head back and looked at him, nodded slowly. She made sure that she wore all of her submission in her face, "Yes...daddy,"

He grinned, and then bit her neck gently. "Why do you think you were a good girl?" He asked her, and then slapped her ass, gently.

She yelps softly when he slaps her ass, it causes her to wriggle a little bit on his lap. "B-because I do everything you want me to...and gladly," it hurts her soul even as she forces herself to say these things. She cannot believe she's been reduced to this.

He smirked. "That was cute." He said, and then he put his arm around her, and put his hand between her legs and started to rub her pussy. "Okay... I'll be nice."

"Th-thank you," she said weakly, glad that he wasn't going to do her in the ass but not so thrilled that he was still touching her. Why did he have to touch her all of the time? He never gave her a reprieve, not even the smallest one. She hoped that he wasn't expecting her to get aroused and want him, but he probably was. He now expected her to be enthusiastic whenver he wanted to have sex.

(I want to do a nurse RP XD)

He smirked and bit her neck, then slipped a finger into her pussy. "I've decided to give you a choice... either I fuck you outside, or I fuck you in the ass." He whispered.

Her eyes widened and she wriggled a little bit, nervous now. Those were two horrible choices. "Out-out side? Like...on the lawn? With people watching?" her voice trembled and her body became tense.

He nodded, and smirked. "And if you don't decide, you'll get to be taken in the ass, outside on the lawn." He said, and then gently bit her ear.

She shivered, the biting barely doing anything for her. She figured that if he was going to take her in the ass outside if she didn't choose, that'd she'd just choose outside vaginal. "Outside...but regular. V-vaginally,"

"Okay, but when we go out there, you have to beg for it again... and don't forget to crawl, slut." He said, and walked back outside. Of course, people were still outside, and when he came out with his pants unzipped, they all gathered around again.

Back
Top Bottom