Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Thoughts, feelings, and wonders (Assume all links to be NSFW)

I feel like this will be a good place to keep my RP thoughts, maybe even some place I can keep story ideas for future games as I go, if I'm lucky I'll think of a bunch and this will be a nice well of inspiration ^ --- ^

This is my journal, essentially (I mean I don't prohibit replies but don't expect them either) and even though I haven't used it in literal years, I'm pretty sure it's ok for me to still post in here because it's not a usual thread, or, it's not someone -else's- thread? So hopefully this doesn't count as necroing a old thread since it's still open and this was what I meant it for? And I'm the creator of it?

*Crosses fingers real hard*

Creativity can be so fickle for me sometimes.

I feel like my cravings can change on a dime, and I often feel a bit weird about that.

From characters to situations to genre.

I suppose that's not too strange, an imagination is so expansive, why shouldn't I venture as far as it can take me?

Still, hard to find that 'right fit' when desires can be wishy washy.

I suppose that's not for me to worry about.

Maybe I should just vent about general ideas and why I have them? That probably makes more sense for a thread about inspiration and journaling haha.

The intricacies of slice of life romance can be so fascinating. I love when I can get into a story where the chemistry between characters is so good, the dialogue is playful yet snappy and fun. Able to ping pong so well, having tension but never stepping on each others toes. That part especially, where it's all 'Yes and', able to propel things forward together and being considerate about each others enjoyment.
It's the best.

And the 'soft and squishy gal' against the 'big and scary guy' trope is like an addiction as of late.

Gosh being soft against strong is a sort of fun that's even difficult to explain?

I'm thinking of posting nice squishy gals in here just so I don't lose them, and to sorta, I dunno, share? Image sharing seems popular in this section, could be fun. I'll certainly think it over.

Maybe next time I'll spot on about actual RP inspiration.

I dunno, my thoughts are disjointed, it's almost 2am and I'm just talking to the void.

The void is nice.

Really good listener.

Thanks void.

CONSIDER -ALL- LINKS AS NSFW

Soft girls

Soft girls

Soft girls are fun

As I sit idle I think of the dichotomy of my cravings. My love of writing was born from desire to depict adventure and humor, though romance always played a part, while RPing invoked mostly wishes of a carnal nature.
Often times that which lasts longest seems to be smutty with a thread to follow, character chemistry being immaculate the core of how I've been able to keep a story going for the longest.

Every so often getting a desire to change threads, or at least one, to reflects a touch more story for a tale rises up, yet I haven't done so, and I don't think I will, because I think, ultimately, it's that *chef's kiss* kind of personality pairing that's just right where two characters can riff off one another and the dialogue comes easy between the two that helps to keep things rolling, not so much another plot idea.

I suppose that, above other things in regard to plot, is what I always find myself searching for, so it seems moot to edit my thread yet again, as I love the ability to have fun banter and tension without it needing to be enemies-to-lovers, but I can never really figure out how to word such a thing up front.

Even now, just speaking to the void again, I feel like I am describing that which isn't actually fully able to depict into words, only in action.

Something that's more a feeling than another thing to notch onto my kink list.

Maybe one day through musings I can figure out wording I would like to use to better put such feelings at the forefront, to put a title to that which I hunt.

Or I'll chatter on about it in a venting sorta way here and not worry so much.

Probably that last one, I think.

Back
Top Bottom