Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx F or NB Currently Craving: Ancient Magus Bride inspired RP

Honourable Villain

I should be at church but I'm raging on a Sunday
Do not post/reply here. PM me your responses, please and thank you!
---
Gonna attempt to keep this short and sweet!
xD

Ancient Magus Bride-based RP
(I prefer to play as the Male role in this story.)
-Male x Female preferably
-Older/Ancient Creature/Shifter (Male/Non-Binary) x Human woman (21+)
-Slice of Life, could have dark themes like non-con/dub-con (at least at first)
-High/Medium Fantasy, could be slightly modern
-Possible multiple characters if need be or for another pairing of sorts
-Highly story driven, though smut is very much desired

Like I mentioned before, I don't play canon characters. So I'll be making up my own for this. But I do like the general idea of the show/manga!
It could start off with YC being stolen from her home or sold herself into the trade, maybe she has already been through an owner or two? I'll leave YC's backstory up to you or we could come up with one together.
Either she can be found and bought at an auction or perhaps she found her way into the Otherworld and is finding every reason to stay and not go back home to the material world? Maybe she was found by MC then? Could he have accidentally attacked her or pitied her and brought her to his home? Would he convince her to stay or go back home where she belonged? Maybe deep down she has magic of her own that needs to be controlled or unlocked and could make her a potential apprentice?
I kinda had a slight thought/idea that the human could somehow manipulate magic by using song or dance, a method that MC would find intriguing or interesting.
In terms of what MC could actually be can totally be up for debate. Could be a dark fae of sorts, an eldritch horror or even a dragon. I'm fine with any of these options unless you have something else in mind already, I'm willing to hear it out.

Back
Top Bottom