Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Any Zazutobi's Male rp requests (NSFW)

Zazutobi

Star
Decided to open up another request thread over here for different types of rps.
Been roleplaying for well over five years so I have some experience but always open to learning new things and implementing new ideas into my own style. That being said I do usually prefer a third person perspective when it comes to rp's, English is my first language so feel free to remind me if I make mistakes. All characters will be at minimum 18 but preferably in their twenties. I can play dominant or submissive or switches for rps. Now onto the meat and potatoes of the thread.

BOLD is preferred ideas.

Women only want one thing, and its disgusting:What do women want? I got no clue but for the purposes of this prompt, they want a big cock and daddy dom to demean and degrade them. Looking to play a dom male against a lady in a variety of settings but with the main crux being MC is not the usual dom material. Perhaps wealthy but not overly handsome, or pretty handsome but works a regular job.

What can unite the tribes? Cock apparently:Wanting to play an anthro tribal setting story. The different anthro tribes have long been at odds when a wanderer begins to bridge the gaps between them. From males to females, topping and bottoming, lust and pleasure seem to be the one commonality uniting them and this wanderer begins to use that to build a nascent kingdom from these factions. Some examples of the aesthetic and setting like looking for (NSFW)
1, 2, 3

Goblin Party:What happens when a prince from a powerful empire is sent as an envoy to a Queendom of Goblins? Hopefully a lot of horny shortstacks wanting a piece of him. Looking for someone to play a few goblin gals against a prince, open to being something other than human. An orc or Elf and the like. How will he deal with the culture shock of the Goblin Queendom? How does it run and what are the norms there? Things to discover and write out, see where the story leads with plenty of fun twists and turns along the way.

Wanna play against some shortstacks. From Halflings to Goblins, more goblins,Imps, Yordles like Tristana, or even Yordles like Poppy. Open to lots of plots and have a few in mind already. Mostly silly comedic style rps that are lighthearted in spirit if kinky in execution. Shoot me a PM and we can discuss things further and come up with a fun rp.

Would love to do a Mass Effect themed rp against a Turian lady. Or a Quarian lady. Or an Asari one. Any Mass Effect alien lady I guess. Open to different ideas and set ups though I would prefer to play a human. Heres some inspiration images to hopefully get some creative juices flowing.

Inspiration(NSFW):1,2,3,4,5,6

Cravings:

Ideas:NONE! I got nothing im particularly interested in. So shoot me some ideas and we'll come up with some great ideas! Anything you are interested in giving a try but havent found a partner for. Cant guarantee ill agree to all of them. But give it a try!

Fandoms im interested in:
Star Trek
Star Wars
RWBY
Mass Effect
Hazbin Hotel
Helluva Boss
Final Fantasy (Including 14)
Brand New Animal
DC
Marvel
Helltaker