Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Elite Talent Modeling Agency

EliteTalentModeling

Super-Earth
(I prefer IC messages replying to the following roleplay ad if possible but if you must discuss anything OOC I am open to it. Just in case you need an application to work from check this one out.)

Stuck at a dead-end, minimum wage job and just flat out not making the kind of money you SHOULD be making while you struggle to make ends meet? Want to have more Instagram followers? Do you love cosplaying but have zero idea how to make a career out of it? Is your Twitch stream not getting enough viewers? Are your YouTube channel subscribers not at the level you want? Are you in school but unsure of what to do with your life?

We can help! Send us a photograph or video of yourself to see if you qualify then we can set up an in-person meeting in our office.

Let's show the world what you are made of.

The Elite Talent & Modeling Agency can help! Accepting applications right now from aspiring actresses, models, cosplayers, singers, etc.!

Seeking women of the 18-29 age range.
Please send photograph(s) of yourself along with your height and weight so that we can make sure physical requirements are met.
Must be flexible...with travel and schedule!
Include any other details you desire that gives us a better idea of you as an individual whether it be hobbies, current profession, etc!

Last edited:
*LINKS INCLUDE NSFW IMAGERY*

You felt guilty about it. Referring your younger sister to me. But you needed the money and I offered you a $500 bonus for every new potential client you sent my way. She's really shy. Insecure. Modest. Bashful. ...but she was pretty and that is all that mattered. Despite the fact you yourself ended up giving me a blowjob there is NO WAY IN HELL she would end up doing anything to that degree. It was free money for you.

When she showed up to my office I could see that she was a shy one.. Someone just needs to get your sister to come out of that shell of hers. See? It's just like being in a bikini right? ...you want to try losing the bra and panties for a minute? Just to see how it feels at least?

When I convinced her to get on her knees and took out my cock she seemed a bit impressed with my size. Oh yeah? It's the biggest one you've ever seen? You can stroke it for a little bit. It's okay. There you go.Yes. You can taste it if you want. Why don't you see if the head fits in your mouth? Mm. There you go. Not such a good girl after all are you? When I asked her if she wanted me to fuck her she was quick to refuse. Saying she was saving herself for marriage. No wonder she is so uptight. You didn't tell me your family was so religious. I persuaded her into realizing there were things she could do to save her virginity for her wedding night. She wasn't thrilled with the idea of letting me cum on her face but she took it like a champ. Uh-oh. Your mom found out what you were girls were up to? She's pissed and wants to meet me in person to make sure I destroy the footage I have of the two of you? Why don't you all swing by my office this weekend? I'm sure we can come to some kind of understanding that makes everyone happy.

Last edited:

Since you were out of state thanks to your job your girlfriend Skyped you as she was getting ready to meet me, the casting agent, that told her he could get her a part on an upcoming Netflix show that was easily going to be popular one. She seemed pretty excited about it. She promised to Skype you again later that night to let you know how the meeting went. Don't worry. Even if she doesn't in a few months everyone will know how it went.

Last edited:

I was genuinely looking for an assistant when your wife came in to interview for it. It's a shame she is so hot and desperate for work. I told her to get the job she had to show me how bad she wanted it. She definitely put in a lot of effort. I'm never calling her back though.

Last edited:

You are a typical sucker. Obliging your girlfriend's desire to be TikTok famous by appearing in videos of hers that at best would meagerly downvoted on Reddit's Cringetopia thread. She would only keep putting out more videos of herself. Dancing on fun yet suggestive ways. Reaching the point where a lot of desperate to be famous TikToker's eventually do when they are unhappy with their following. Making cute yet suggestive TikTok's. The kind of TikTok's that would only naturally draw my attention. It would only take days before I get her into my office to discuss her career. Did she even tell you she had an interview? I can confirm...it went very well.

Last edited:

It has to be embarrassing. How your nerdy girlfriend spends a lot of her time taking photos of her and her pussy. She even uploads most of the pictures to her Instagram. She wasn't even the type that wanted the attention. That wanted to be a model. But all it took was one picture you took her that showed off the assets she had to get my attention. It took a lot of persistence. A lot of convincing. A lot of pressuring. ...but she would eventually end up in my office. On my couch. Being interviewed.

Last edited:

I can't tell if you are naĂŻve or just plain stupid. It honestly doesn't matter that you have been in a serious relationship with your girlfriend for years. Thanksgivings. Christmas with the family. The mere fact that you actually dropped her off at her modeling audition at my office on your way to work a double shift only meant she was destined to find the career where she could make the splash one could with a body and face like hers.

Last edited:
models-wanted.jpg

giphy.gif

Ha. Come on. Don't be like that. If you want to be a serious bikini model you can't get upset every time someone asks you if they are fake.

Back
Top Bottom