Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Elite Talent Modeling Agency

EliteTalentModeling

Super-Earth
(I prefer IC messages replying to the following roleplay ad if possible but if you must discuss anything OOC I am open to it. Just in case you need an application to work from check this one out.)

Stuck at a dead-end, minimum wage job and just flat out not making the kind of money you SHOULD be making while you struggle to make ends meet? Want to have more Instagram followers? Do you love cosplaying but have zero idea how to make a career out of it? Is your Twitch stream not getting enough viewers? Are your YouTube channel subscribers not at the level you want? Are you in school but unsure of what to do with your life?

We can help! Send us a photograph or video of yourself to see if you qualify then we can set up an in-person meeting in our office.

Let's show the world what you are made of.

The Elite Talent & Modeling Agency can help! Accepting applications right now from aspiring actresses, models, cosplayers, singers, etc.!

Seeking women of the 18-29 age range.
Please send photograph(s) of yourself along with your height and weight so that we can make sure physical requirements are met.
Must be flexible...with travel and schedule!
Include any other details you desire that gives us a better idea of you as an individual whether it be hobbies, current profession, etc!

Last edited:
depositphotos_332322864-stock-photo-cropped-view-sexy-woman-stockings.jpg

What pretty girl wouldn't want to have her picture taken WHILE making a living doing it? With a professional like me who owns the high end equipment to get the job done it would be even more difficult to resist. Your girlfriend certainly has what it takes to be a model. She's quite the natural when it comes to posing all on her own. She is even fantastic at following my instructions to get the kind of shots that I feel show off her better features. After the photo shoot is done and she is motioning to get dressed again and go home it is impossible for me to not mention she could make even more money doing some...alternative modeling.

...wait. She told you all of this right? Maybe she didn't knowing how mad and jealous you'd get. She loves you after all. Of course she got offended when I brought up other high paying job options and she got dressed and stormed out of my studio ...right?

...would it upset you that there is a possibility she heard him out? ...at the very least considered the offers he told her about.

"Just give me a quick flash. European and Asian markets pay top dollar for tasteful erotic shots. They have quite the admiration for a women's body. You shouldn't be ashamed of it. Nobody is going to find out unless you tell them yourself. Everything will only be available overseas exclusively. ...there you go. Take your time. Nice and slow."

...I wonder how much of this is fiction or fact. ...I imagine you will never really know without being there. You trust your girlfriend though....right?

Back
Top Bottom