Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What Trinity really wants is. . .*New Idea, Oh My!*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trinity of Light

Planetoid
I am rather new here, and I would love to see what the people on here can offer. I would really, based on a picture I only saw and loved, love to have a bestiality roleplay. It would start off as a master/slave roleplay and then the master would get his loyal pet in on the action. In for this, I would need an extremely open roleplayer (males only, sorry) that is cruel to his new slave even if she gives him the slightest odd look. I would love, love, love for this to happen in the near future. The roleplay would also have forms of

-bondage
-'toys' from electric to medical
-rape
-cruelty altogether

I would like a partner who can type at least a paragraph in our roleplay per post.
If you would like to do this, I'd not only owe you something, but I'd be the happiest human woman in the galaxy.

1. I'd like to do a roleplay back in the late 1700's to late 1800's. I would like for it to have a sort of horror perspective to it. For instance, I'd love to do a masked murder x damsel in distress one. Maybe, even a Masquerade. This would be a typical romance roleplay with, of course, smut involved. I think the smut in this case would be rape.

2. I'd also like to do a WoW roleplay. This involves the death knights and the newly appointed night elf arch druid. It's a really fun roleplay, if the man playing the death knight part can be cruel to a certain extent and can avoid the night elves charm until finally he breaks. Prepare, in this case, a drunken druid making stupid decisions.

*New* *Brand New*
3. A fairy and human roleplay is now what I'm currently interested in. I do not really have a plot put together in a sense, but I'd like for it to be a kidnapping roleplay. My normal fetishes involved of course and I'd make this one as kinky as possible (by the way, the fairy, in this case, would be the same size as the human, maybe a bit smaller)

Re: What Trinity really wants is. .

While I'm waiting, I guess I'll post Chuck Norris jokes.
Chuck Norris doesn't pop his collar, his shirts just get erections when they touch his body.

Jack was nimble, Jack was quick, but Jack still couldn't dodge Chuck Norris' roundhouse kick.

When God said, "Let there be light", Chuck Norris said, "say please."

Hmmm. . .
I think I'll post a good sexist joke now
These are my favorite

Against Men:
Why is it so hard for women to find men that are sensitive, caring and good-looking?
Because those men already have boyfriends.

Against Women:
What is the difference between a "Battery" and a woman?
A battery has a positive side.

And yes, I am a woman. I just though it was funny.

Trinity of Light said:

If you would like to do this, I'd not only owe you something, but I'd be the happiest human woman in the galaxy.

I guess I can adopt another slave, just don't think you'll get off easy. I also aren't as cruel as I want to be sometimes. But I'll give it a try if you want to. I'm also not the best at roleplaying either, we can try and see if you like it.

And uhm, free bampu.

Majora said:
I guess I can adopt another slave, just don't think you'll get off easy. I also aren't as cruel as I want to be sometimes. But I'll give it a try if you want to. I'm also not the best at roleplaying either, we can try and see if you like it.

And uhm, free bampu.
Uh oh. Not getting off easy? Why that would be wicked. ;)
Thank you for the bump

Re: What Trinity really wants is. . *Updated Slightly*

1700s or 1800s? Like Lovecraft type horror?

Also, who is the new Arch-druid? I haven't played WoW since last summer.

Lyra said:
1700s or 1800s? Like Lovecraft type horror?

Also, who is the new Arch-druid? I haven't played WoW since last summer.
Lovecraft? I have no clue what you're talking about. I'm thinking maybe a sort of Jack the Ripper roleplay. Except a different person, unique in their own way.

There is no new Arch-druid. I wanted to create one for the purpose of the roleplay.

Lovecraft was a horror writer in the 1800s. He was the one who created Cthulu. Most of his works were inspired by the horrible conditions in insane asylums at the time.

I'm not too familiar with 1700-1800 horror themes, however the main body of your post definitely appeals to me. I'm not usually dom, but I will take on the role as long as I'm not too hindered, which it doesn't seem like you are. In other words, if I have too many boundaries I have to obey, I suck, but if I'm allowed to be as cruel as I'd like, I can be a great dom, and beastiality is something I'd love to try in a roleplay. Send me a PM if you'd like :)

Ooh, I'm interested in a fairy human kidnapping scenario, PM me if you're still looking for that and we can brainstorm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom