Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Rise of a Dragon Rider [ hellsangel x SnakeOfSeduction ]

Azar melted as he started taking her, slow and hard, delighting in each firm slap of his hips against her own. She shivered as he asked if the human cock had pleased her, and she blushed, "A little." She'd been more pleasured by the look of horror on his face, honestly, "N-Nowhere near as much as yours does, my Dragon." She crooned, and was rewarded with a harder pounding, the cold stone against her skin holding her in place. She wondered if they'd break it, if he kept going. She cried out, loud and free, wondering if the village below could hear her, not that she cared, orgasming hard as he continued to fuck her during her pleasure.

She panted, letting him flip her with no issue. He felt so good, pushing hard into her, her pleasure drooling down her legs and lubricating his cock, helping their brutal fucking along.

Logan was already pressing down on her body hard with his strong hands, her breasts literally man (dragon) handled that could feel like he could tear her breasts off if he wanted. There was no danger to her though as it was a way of him to love her this roughly, that only she can take him on like this without any fear of death and maybe a bit of loving injury. Her voice would be echoing in the mountains as much as his was as he fucked her, her pussy just dripping in her juices as he rammed himself inside her. As she was wondering about her back support, she should slowly be hearing the boulder starting to crack, her body armor very much protecting her from Logan's crushing sex. His tongue was hanging out as he was breathing hard amidst his moans for her, his cock plowing in and out that could make her belly bulge from his deepness.

"I'm going to cum. I'm going to seed you and make you all mine," he said to her as he was giving her the final ravaging that was further cracking the boulder she was placed on her back on. Their voices would be mixing loudly together as he plowed into her pussy. Finally he would shove hard into her pussy, his hands pressing down on her breasts, and as he blew his thick load inside her, the boulder behind her would finally crack in half and split away, carried in the air only by Logans strong hands. He would pull out and walk over top of her, pulling her hair to face his cock as she would get some dragon cream all over her face with his strong ejaculation.

Logan would stand there, panting triumphantly over her as her new armor was now stained in his essence. Azar should see though that his dragon cock clearly did not have enough as expected, ready to go again quickly. THe stamina training had prepared her body well as he waited for Azar to position herself next in how she wants to be taken again

Azar moaned as she heard the boulder crack, pleaded to know he was ramming her as hard as he could, loving the roughness of his cock pounding into her loving body. She could feel every inch dragging against her inner walls, could hear the lewd squelches as her juices coated his cock. After so long without him it was like heaven, and even her dreams hadn’t prepared her for just how good he felt. She’d missed him so much, for more than just sex of course, but now that she was back she never wanted to leave again.

She could feel his cock throbbing, gasping sweetly as his hands grabbed at her breasts. She orgasmed as she felt his cock explode, pouring hot cum into her waiting womb even as the boulder split behind her. She was still twitching in orgasm when he pulled out, and her mouth opened as she realised what he was doing, pouring hot dragon seed all over her body and face. The taste in her mouth had her moaning, especially when she saw that his cock still stood tall, waiting for somewhere warm to be buried.

She turned her back to him, eager to be railed again, and leant over the remains of the boulder, pushing her ass up in the air as she turned her head to peer back at him. She wiggled her ass, knowing he’d understand, as she panted happily.

Logan would come up behind Azar, clutching her ass cheeks and spreading them apart with his strength. Her pussy was made to drip more on the ground as he spread her wide open. "You're a very sexy woman. I'm happy you became my lover," he said as he would shove his thick dragon cock into her pussy, filling her vum filled pussy once more. He started to fuck her rough again, the remains of the boulder she was leaning over on starting to Crack and crumble under his strength as he plowed into her pussy. He leaned right over her back,his muscled chest pressing against her backside and turning her head to him for a rough and wet kiss.

With the Boulder crumbled finally beneath her, Logan would catch her arms with both hands, not even stopping as he fucked her where they stood, her chest raised out to puff out as he pulled her arms like a reign. "Keep shaking your hips. You're my lover so ride this dragon of mine," he said out loudly,her wetness coating him and dripping down below as he plowed her, no matter how many she orgasmed while his dick grew in size to his own impending burst of an orgasm

Azar shivered as his warm hands spread her ass cheeks, her pussy drooling with want and cum, demanding more. She gasped as he shoved himself back into her, filling her perfectly as she trembled in need, so desperate to have him fucking her that she'd have done anything to have him back inside of her. She loved her dragon, and she loved being his, had done ever since he'd saved her. Ever since he'd trained her to become better than she'd ever thought possible. His hot, strong chest pressed to her back, and she locked lips with his eagerly.

She didn't make a sound of surprise as the boulder crumbled, trusting him to catch her, and at his command started to shake her hips more, riding him like the dragon he was. Like his rider. She panted, orgasm after orgasm flooding through her as her pussy drooled all over his cock.

Azar was becoming a wet happy mess beneath him and yet her endurance and stamina kept her going, all thanks to his training with her as he pounded her with the strength of a dragon. Her pussy was battered with loud wet slaps of his crotch slapping into her ass cheeks as he made love to her, her juices soaking the mountain ground beneath them. His hands on her ass cheeks were clutching her tighter, his cock now ravaging faster, his cock starting to bulge in size inside her. She should tell her dragon is about to cum again. "Oh yes. My Azar. I'm cumming," he moaned out to her as he pumped his cock in and out of her pussy, releasing her arms and shuffled forward where he grasped her breasts hard and fondled them and pulled her tits to make her lean up against him.

Finally the warmth she wanted to feel again would flood her belly, her pussy feeling the burst in dragon seed that easily joined the cream that was already inside. Her pussy would start to bubble and froth with his cum bursting out of her, her belly starting to inflate with how much cum he was pumping out. He gave slow thrusts inside her as he could feel her pussy squeeze more out of his balls, his cock pumping with plenty of energy. Finally he would finish and pull out of her, letting more thick globs drip out of her used pussy and he would let Azar go to catch her breath. "Good girl. You're still awake," he said to her as he leaned down and kissed her on the lips to cement his love and pride with her.

Azar trembled and gasped in his hold, her hips jerking against him as her strong stamina started to wear down under the constant pounding of her dragon inside of her. It was a testimony as to how strong he was, to how hard he was fucking her, and for how long they'd been going, that her energy was starting to wane, but she wasn't about to give in until her dragon filled her to the brim. She cried out as he clutched her close, feeling the heat of his thick, sticky cum pouring into her as he took her for himself, another orgasm rocking her world as he finished.

Her belly felt heavy with all the cum that had stretched it out, and it felt good, radiating heat as she panted and shook, overwhelmed by pleasure but very clearly happy about it. Her back arched in the aftermath of pleasure as he pulled free, feeling his cum oozing down her already glistening legs, letting him hold her up as he kissed her, and leaning up to softly return it, eyes half-lidded and a sweet, delighted smile on her lips.

Logan watched just how much in tired bliss Azar was in and he would carry her in his arms. She was a protected princess now as he walked into the cave and brought her over to the natural hot spring in the cave. He set her down to sit in a prepared spot where he would take some hot water to gently pour over her naked body. A little herbal soap was taken and he started to clean her gently, her legs given extra attention to her. "Good girl Azar. Let me clean you now," he said to her as he would wash around her pussy and kissed her on the lips. He let her enjoy how he caressed her skin, her breasts, her belly with the soap and then took another pair of hot water to wash over her to clean her off.

With Azar now cleaned by her lover, he would carry her over to the hot spring and sit down together with her on his lap so she can feel the healing power of the hot spring soak in her body. "How are you feeling now, love?" he said to her as he leaned into her head from behind, his hands gently playing with her breasts while she is sitting on top of his large strong legs.

Azar let him scoop her up without a complaint, curling into his arms with a hum against his neck. Going from intense fucking one moment, to being carried like a precious treasure the next should have been confusing, and yet she settled into it perfectly. She sat quietly, leaning into the hands that cleaned her gently, shivering with how sensitive she was as he cleaned at her more intimate parts. She smiled sleepily into the kiss, enjoying his attention, soaking up his love that she'd missed so dearly for so long. How she'd ever survived without him she'd never know.

Settling on his lap in the hot spring, she melted at the warmth as she nestled against him. She nodded, humming tiredly, "Exhausted. Missed you." She mumbled, giving a soft yawn, "Always did know how to wear me out." She teased.

Logan leaned into her backside, his hands wrapping around her supple breasts and massaged them well in circles, letting her feel his cock between her thighs but taking no action to fuck her in her state. "How else can I show you my affection if I don't make you all pasty in my hands," he teased her back and then kissed her on the lips as they soaked together in the hot spring. As he sat there to enjoy the silence with her, the only sound being the circulation of the hot water of the spring flowing in and flowing out, he would bring up some news that would interest her. "With your new armor and sword, I believe you are ready for your debut back into your human society. There's a tournament for knights in a week. I can get you there in about a day. I believe you may know the place and tournament?" he said to her as he told Azar that it was the Sword's competition that is held in her hometown every 5 years. It was something her former fiancé Tolim Ghaston always bragged he could win with his left arm while having Azar wash the squad's dirty laundry instead of squire training.

"would you be interested in attending? We can also see if your family had held out hope for you too," he said to her as he would stop his fondling of her breasts so she can think seriously.

Azar hummed her agreement, enjoying both his touch, and the warmth of the water. It was bliss, to be so thoroughly fucked and then to be cared for like this, settled in his arms as he soothed her body and mind with his presence. Her eyes opened, peering up at him, as he mentioned a certain tournament. Her hometown. Her ex-fiance had always been eager to tell her of how he could win with his eyes closed, and that had always been her dream, to be able to win with one hand tied behind her back and her eyes shut, still naively believing he'd train her properly soon enough. Instead he'd raped her with his friends, and left her for dead. A predator had picked her up, just not the kind he'd hoped would eat her.

Nodding, a small grin on her face, her eyes gleamed at the idea of scaring the living daylights out of her ex-fiance by turning up and winning, "I would be. They would have given up on me, I know. Tolim was always very... charming with them. He charmed me too, with his lies, so I would like to show him just what his actions turned me into." She purred.

Logan smiled as he reached around and squeezed her breasts while they were still relaxing in the hot spring. "Then lets go there in the morning. I want them to see how you are reborn, and that you belong to me now," he said to her as he kissed her on the lips while her breasts were squeezed more tightly that made them poke out more. He then leaned in to her ear and nibbled her ear lobe to speak something as well. "Tell me, did you ex fiance brag about that tournament? The way he would charm your family means that he must have quite the loud mouth too," he said to her as he wanted to hear what sort of man was impressed upon Azar. If anything it might also mean that Tolim might not have changed much except to change to a more whorish fiancee over Azar.

When she finished telling him some impressions of Tolim, Logan chuckled a bit as he rubbed her strong belly. "Why don't you further insult him. Beat him with just one hand behind your back? It shouldn't be a problem with the sword I made just for you, will it?" he said to her as he wanted Azar to destroy her opponent thoroughly. He saw no reason to give any sort of mercy to such a human who did this to his lover.

With the bath soon over, he would lift her out of the waters and wrap a towel around her body before carrying her over to their little love nest. While still not a mattress it was full of collected bird feathers from the mountain birds and Logan would sleep in his dragon form to keep Azar warm. He himself would need rest for the trip tomorrow but he felt just as rested with Azar back in his arms. "Once we get there, you'll show me your home town, won't you?" he said as there would be a few days to explore her town and eat the foods, register herself at the tournament. Would she be tempted to also visit her home mansion where her family lives?

Azar leant into him as he squeezed her breasts, calm and relaxed against him as he spoke of their plan. She shivered at his soft, intimate touches, sensitive as she was, but enjoyed them nonetheless, shaking her head as he asked about Tolim. She both wanted to see him, and didn't. She wanted him to see he hadn't destroyed her, but... part of her wanted to tear him apart, and she feared she wouldn't be able to stop herself either. Not that he deserved a happy life, in her books, but she didn't want to be seen as a monster by her family and hometown, even if they'd given up on her.

"He was the most arrogant arse I've ever met." She told her lover plainly, "Thought he was better than anyone else. He used me like one would a slave, all while pretending to train me." She huffed, snuggling into her dragon's arms, "But I'd likely be able to take him blindfolded now, with your guidance and your sword." She purred in addition, delighted that he had confidence in her abilities.

She complained softly as he pulled her from the waters and smothered her with a towel, legs too weak from his violent fucking to really protest too much, and she settled into their nest with a hum as he curled around her. His body was warm, soothing her muscles, and she nodded her head in agreement, "Of course." She hummed, "I need to introduce my dragon to my family, don't I?" She cooed.

Logan would wrap his large dragon tail over for Azar to hug on to so she can sleep well under his protection. "Then shall we make it the ultimate insult if you did take him on blindfolded. Knock him down two times before you take it off for the final strike?" Logan suggested as he nuzzled his large snout against her so she can pat her hardened hands on his nose. He loved seeing her so confident in herself, though amusing to see how weak her human body was now from all the hard sex he gave to her.

"Oh introducing me to your family? As your dragon, or as your fiance?" he said to her as he teased her a bit more. Surely she would do both as she would be the one coming back from the dead. He then gave her a gentle lick and snorted out a warm breath. "Alright now. Sleep well. We have a long journey ahead, and you have a tournament to prepare. I'm sure you have lots of scores to settle so you will need to be at your best," he said to her as he would watch Azar sleep between his body.

Only when Azar slept would Logan do so. He would sleep quietly and keep still for her to sleep well on. Morning would come soon and Logan would nudge Azar gently, letting her wake up. "A good morning to you, my darling. Care to do your morning exercise routine? With your bonus at the end?" he said to her with a happy tone. It was early morning as usual and how such a training regimen would keep her on her toes and in top shape, not to mention that Logan gives hard sex to her as a reward and motivation

Azar had never felt so safe as she did sleeping in the hold of her Dragon, and she hummed as his tail ran alongside her, letting her wrap her arms and legs around it comfortably. She hummed at his suggestion, delighting in it, stroking his snout happily, "Perfect. He'll be so arrogant, probably laughing at my blindfold, and he might even get defensive if he really thinks I think I can take him without sight." She laughed softly.

She hummed more, leaning into him as he licked her gently, "As both. My perfect Dragon fiance, the man who saved my life and gave me the confidence to be free." She told him softly, delighting in the idea of it. Her family would no doubt be horrified, but would they be surprised? He had been the dragon of her grandmother, after all. Surely they'd known about him, so maybe they wouldn't disown her for it. She didn't care if they did, they'd been the ones to hand her to Tolim, the man who had almost killed her.

Settling down to sleep was easy in his hold, and she only woke when he nudged her gently. She blinked sleepily up at him, yawning as she stretched, reaching to kiss him on the snout, "Hm? Of course. You know I love a bonus." She purred, slipping to her feet to get ready. Her morning workout was ingrained in her at this point, though she'd had to adjust it a little whilst she was away, just to make sure she was working hard.

Logan would uncoil himself so she could get out of his loving embrace with his dragon body, her boots lifted over to set in front of her so she could begin her morning routine, nude and proud. He loved seeing how strong her body was, how her breasts would bounce with every strong bounce in her steps. "Go on, my Azar. Your breakfast will be ready when you come back, as well as your bonus," he said to her as he would lick her on the neck with his long tongue. He was feeling happy how she would openly introduce him to her family as both her dragon and fiance, something her family wouldn't truly realize that he was no myth in their family history. More so that she would be alive and not considered dead as Tolim had claimed so long ago.

Breakfast was being cooked and Logan had prepared her favorite meat sauce to go with the boar meat he was preparing for her. He was in his dragonoid form now, his human form with wings and scales on his skin, and naked as well. He would be humming and roasting their meal and would many occasions step away to look down along the mountain path, seeing Azar happily trotting up the heavy buckets of water and taking her weighted jog around to keep up her body's fitness. How easy it was now for her form, transformed from a weak crying woman to that of a strong powerhouse, ,full of confidence and strength and unrelenting will. When Azar would come back in time for her breakfast, her meat layed on a plate at a burning firepit, but no Logan, Logan would be purposefully hiding behind another boulder and would pounce out at her. He knew she would react by muscle instinct but he would still naturally overpower her in a small wrestling match that held no danger to her. "Was it obvious you knew it was me?" he said to her as he kissed her while he was pinning her down on the ground. His tail would be sliding between her legs and stroking her bare pussy, rubbing the tip against her pussy lips to feel how wet she was, not ot mention she would be feeling his thick cock humping up against her belly. "You were really early today. Were you that excited for food and your bonus? Or more the bonus?" he said to tease her.

Azar, as always, worked hard for her morning workout. She never gave in, and despite the difficulty of her morning routine being far higher than it had been when she'd first started, it was now more of a breeze for the much stronger, more capable warrior. No one would ever manage to get the advantage over her again, except for Logan, she thought. She knew just how her body worked, just how to push it to get what she wanted, and her amazing dragon had taught her it all.

By the time she'd returned, she was panting softly but beaming, until she realised she couldn't spot him. She tilted her head, turning to look, and heard something shuffle behind her before a weight pounced upon her. She twisted out of instinct to push back at him, knowing it could only be her dragon, and their wrestling match was all play, knowing she couldn't hurt him, and he'd never hurt her. Pinned as she gave in, let him win, she leant up for a kiss, shivering at the feeling of his tail playing between her legs, his heavy cock resting against her slim belly, "Mm... A bit of both." She teased, rocking her hips up against his cock.

Logan would lick his lips as Azar had kissed his lips and he would remove his tail from stroking around her pussy. "Oh, my lovely lover and dear student is quite a greedy woman. But I like how you can be a cute selfish woman," he said to her as he would lower himself further then shove up towards her pussy. His cock easily plowed through her pussy lips, ,filling her empty insides once again and he could start fucking her hard from the start. He watched how her breasts would bounce up and down wildly, a testament to how strong he could fuck her and she could take him well. He would make it much hotter for her as he would take her hands and pin them far up above her head, fucking her as he was rubbing his strong muscled chest against her breasts, her nipples being rubbed around by his hard skin.

Of course the fun should be shared and he would take her arms to pull her up along with him, rolling back onto his back and mounting her on top of his cock in one fell swooping motion. "Show me how you're my rider," he said to her as he would take hold of her hands and started bouncing her, letting her start rising up and down on her own strength. "You're going to be a champion. The great Dragon Rider of your kingdom," he said to her.

Azar whined softly as his tail moved away from her, but was quickly made into a mess of moans as he plowed into her with his cock, spreading her wide and fitting perfectly into her, like they were made for each other. He didn't hesitate to fuck her so hard she was almost thrown across the room, if she wasn't holding on. Her breasts bounced, his thrusts causing them to follow the momentum, and she didn't bother trying to keep herself quiet, letting him hear her cries of want and delight as he took her, pinning her arms down above her head, keeping her in place as he leant into her.

She gasped as he changed the position, but didn't hesitate to ride him as hard as she could, his own movements helping them along, his praise doing wonders for her mind as she rolled her body against his, "Y-Your rider." She cooed, happy.

Logan would reward Azar as he would clutch her hips to give a rapid set of thrusts up into her pussy as she rode his cock. "THat's a good girl. And your steed shall carry you to the end of the world," he said to her as he fucked her wildly, her body made to shake all around, her breasts shaking up and down from the sheer force of his thrusts. He would slow down his pace so Azar could start to move faster herself to keep pace as best as she humanly could. His cock was throbbing larger as he was building up that pleasure and she would feel it. He was grunting loudly and deeper as he felt his own pressure building up in his cock, getting ready to burst inside her.

"Ride me Azar. Show me your prowess. You'll be a great warrior, a legend," he boasted out for Azar to soak in, to drive her blood and body. His cock would be hitting the deepest part of her pussy as he could feel her efforts of driving down on his cock. Finally he would pull her down by her thighs, shoving deeply inside and then pumping out a flood of dragonoid semen, flooding her insides and causing her to make a messy creampie inside and outside of her pussy. Her womb would be full once again and then some more as he trapped plenty inside to make her belly inflate from the excess. he grunted and rode his hips to push what's left of his orgasm inside her. He chuckled at the blissful state Azar was in. "Time to dismount, my love," he said to her

Azar moaned loudly as he thrust rapidly into her body, their wild lovemaking filling her with pleasure, nodding her head breathlessly at his words. Her breasts bounced freely as he slammed into her over and over, and she tried to keep up with his pace, her own hips pushing back against him to bury him inside of her deep and hard, and she could feel him throbbing inside of her just as she could feel her own pleasure growing with a heat in her belly. She moaned at his praise, his encouragement, and rode her dragon like a true rider should, but she also let him grab at her legs and yank her down, knowing what was coming.

She gasped and orgasmed as heat flooded her insides, his thick dragon seed pouring into her, making a mess of her inside and out as some spilled from their joining. She was left breathless, and looking pregnant, with a look in her eye that spoke of being well and truly fucked. She poured a little as he told her to dismount, but obeyed, a river of cum pouring from her as she moved away.

Logan chuckled as he would sit up and rub his head against her belly, filled with his baby batter and leaking out of her pussy. "Already so messy. Lets give you a bath and then I'll feed you," he said to her as he slapped her ass with his hand, full of affection in that slap. He would urge her on as he would head over to the clay stove he uses to cook her meals. He made sure she would be fed with the bread from the town, the meat from the boar cooked well with the oil dripping as it was cooked thoroughly, and some fruit from the forest gathered. When Azar finished her quick bath and wearing her Dragon Rider uniform, the food was all ready and he was sitting there with the plates all ready for Azar to take.

"Eat, my dear. You need plenty of strength for our trip. Have you prepared your weapons and money? I hear it's more expensive out in a human city than a town," he said to her as he would realize he would need to keep his aura suppressed much more. It was also gonna be a time where they will be more surrounded by humans and other races. He would watch her mostly eat her meal as he would finish the rest, given his need to eat more himself. Of course he wouldn't pass up this moment to tease Azar a bit as he pressed his foot between her legs and rub up against her pussy, covered purposely only by the slit of her leotard and her split skirt decorating her hips. "Never forget that your body is also a weapon and distraction. It matters little how you win that isn't involving poison beforehand," he said to her. Logan had full confidence in Azar in being crown a champion of the kingdom.

Azar hummed soft and sweet as he rubbed his head against her swollen belly, leaking his seed as she leant into him. She let him nudge her along, hobbling slightly from her delightfully aching body, and washed up in the pools quickly, not wanting to waste too much time when she could smell the scents of food drifting her way. Pulling her gear on, smiling softly as it fit perfectly to her curves, she headed on over to him to take the plate he offered out to her, sitting beside him contently as she started to eat. She knew she'd need the energy, and the strength, and she wasn't about to disobey him anyway.

Nodding along, she swallowed down her bite to answer, "It will be. But I have more than enough coin to pay for what we need." She assured. She hadn't spent her time without him idly, after all. She almost wasn't expecting him to tease her, thinking they were needing to move out soon, and so she startled with a gasp as his foot brushed between her legs, hips twitching a little to draw her closer. Nodding along, she hummed, "I know. It's a very.... effective distraction." She agreed.

Logan would feel her pussy easily creating a wet stain on the very spot he was rubbing her panties and her dress. "That's a good girl. You're going to be great, and I will watch every moment of your glory," he said to her as he would soon withdraw his foot, seeing some wetness on his toe that was touching her over. THeir meal was completed now so he would pass the dishes to Azar for her to wash them up while he would clean the camp site. It was their home that they would return to once the tournament was over, but then again there shouldn't be a hurry to come back. Maybe they can explore more of the world once she was champion, to stay in a city setting perhaps.

When they are ready, Logan would transform into his dragon form, imbuing protective magic on her so she can survive in the high altitude without the lack of oxygen and high winds. "Climb on, my rider," he said to her as he waited for Azar to jump up. While there wouldn't be a saddle he made sure she was sitting on a comfortable spot while the supplies could be strapped behind her. Moments later he would take off and start heading off to the capital city where the tournament would take place. He would keep just below the clouds so they can see the world below them as they flew.

Azar smiled at him as he spoke, and got on with cleaning the dishes he handed her, wanting their home to be clean and perfect for when they returned, whenever that may be. Whether he wanted to return here straight after the tournament, or travel further, she'd willingly follow him anywhere. By the time she was done, making sure they had everything ready to take and to leave, she glanced at him, humming as he transformed.

Climbing up onto his back, not afraid of falling or the height, she settled up against that comfortable spot on his spine that seemed made for her, making sure their supplies were secure behind her back before she informed him that she was ready. Clinging onto him, leaning against the heat of his scales, she watched the world below fly past, taking in the amazement of how small everything below seemed, and how perfect her dragon was.

Back
Top Bottom