Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Yarr I be looking for someone to rp with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiwa

Banned
Banished
Mhm I suppose it'd go here. To kick things off I must say your gender outside of the computer matters little to me as long asyou can play your gender in the rp properly.

What I'm looking for are either f/f futa/f or m/f rps. I'm not a fan of m/m because quite simply it bores me. Playing a male in general bores me but...eh I can do it if I must.

I'm looking for someone compitent at rping, you don't have to write massive posts but I'm looking for something that is at least 3 sentances. I'm also looking for someone who can rp something other then sex. I like it too but I crave character development and plot. I want to have fun when rping. If you decide to contact me and you suck I will tell you so, so you better be able to take some criticism.

Oh also, I only RP over IMs, MSN and AIM to be exact.
MSN: <!-- e --><a href="mailto:link360@hotmail.com">link360@hotmail.com</a><!-- e -->
AIM: Ray Nocturne.

List?: Well I don't really have a list of what I want, I might make one in time as I start to crave more things but for now I'm not craving anything specific and while I might be a bit picky about what to rp if it isn't on the list of things I don't do then I probably will do it if you can make it interesting.

Shit I will not do and won't ever do and if you IM me and suggest it I will just fucking block you:
Series: I WILL NOT FUCKING DO A SERIES BASED RP Seriously people, stop asking me to, I'm tired of having to explain no because people don't fucking read the damn post. I don't care if it is a novel, a videogame or an anime or whatever I will not do it!
Scat: I dislike anything involving the ass, I do not do anal sex in my rps and I generally get disgusted at the thought of fecal matter in any way, so no.
Watersports: No. I don't like it so no.
Gore: While I can do violence and gore should the need arise I will not use it in a sexual manner.
Real life rps: Seriously, I will not do an rp that is essentially just life. I live life, it is boring as fuck.
super realism: This pisses me off, I'm just tired of someone wanting to do an rp with something that isn't real but then trying to force so many different constraints and limits on it.
Vampires: they're not sparkly romantic things, they're not going to love you or fuck you (you need blood circulation to get an erection which vampires do not) so no. I'm not going to indulge your stupid twilight-esque fantasies that are essentially just people who think they're vampires.
Werewolves: Read vampire. It's pretty much the same reason.
Anything I say no to. Seriously people, if I say no to something IT MEANS NO I WILL NOT DO IT AND BOTHERING ME OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER WILL NOT MAKE ME WANT TO DO IT ANY MORE.

I think that about covers it? I'll update this as things come up or if someone has any sort of question I simply forgot to touch upon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom