Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴀʟᴍ ʙᴇꜰᴏʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴛᴏʀᴍ ` - ᴠᴀʟᴇɴᴛɪɴᴇᴄʟᴏᴜᴅ & ᴍɪɴᴄᴄɪɴᴏ

With hand behind him, he wrapped the other around Shoto, hand gripping that perky ass to help him jostle slowly on his cock. All he heard were their breaths, and Shoto's moans, and somehow it was all so erotic. It was slow, with Katsuki kissing along his lover's neck, his hand exploring the other male's body like it was the first time he was touching those hard muscles and boyish curves.

Even the sound of their bodies colliding was muted, and soon Katsuki got used to the pace, focusing on how fucking good it felt to fuck Shoto like this, his cock angling into that sweet spot over and over. "Love you," he whispered against Shoto's lips, and lifted his hips slightly to fit snugly inside him.

"Fuck," he groaned under his breath. "Gonna cum, babe."

Shoto melted into him. Into the exploring touch and the kisses along his neck and the care of it all. Sometimes he forgot they could do this - slow down, feel loved. He'd thought he was going to have to hold Katsuki down the whole time, so now his hands are everywhere - his hips, his pecs, his shoulders, his face, his hair.

"Love you too," he says, the words sliding into a moan when Katsuki fits inside of him like that. He opened his eyes, met his lovers gaze hot and heavy, and nodded. "Me too. I'm so close. Cum with me. Together."

Just the idea is all he really needs, with the way his prostate has been milked this whole time, and his body shudders once before his ass is clamping down on Katsuki's cock and he's cumming across his lovers chest.

Shoto was absolutely beautiful like this, and for a moment Katsuki was at a loss for words and missed the timing they had to cum together. It was only when he felt his lover's ass clamping around him that he bucked into that tight heat and came, filling Shoto with another full load.

He'd filled Shoto so full by then that some of it oozed out of him even with his cock still stuffed inside. He wound both arms around Shoto's middle and caressed up his back, feeling muscles and smooth lines.

"Fuck," he breathed out between pants. "Why is fucking you always so damn good." He kissed Shoto passionately, hands kneading his fiancè's ass as they slowly wound down.

Shoto fell against Katsuki's chest while he came down, hands on his back soothing to his oversensitive skin.

He moaned softly when Katsuki kissed him again. He loved kissing him. He could do it for hours.

"Because you love me," he murmured when he couldn't keep it going any longer. He was so tired now. He rested his head on his lovers shoulder and let his eyes close. He knew the second Katsuki pulled out of him he'd drip everywhere. He needed a shower. They'd left a mess. But he doesn't give a shit. He wants to sleep.

Yeah, that must be it. Katsuki also felt boneless after the sex and wound down, fingers smoothing along his fiancè's sides in slow worship as they finally rested next to him. "Love you," he mumbled again, and kissed Shoto's forehead before he drifted off to sleep.

Summer camp breezed by, and the two were stronger than ever. Busier than ever, too, as demands to have the camp winners temp for them were higher.

Katsuki had gotten an internship offer several regions over, and though the travel was a fair distance away and he'd be there for weeks, it was too good of an opportunity to pass up after he'd been fired from Endeavor's agency. Reluctantly, he left his lover, and it was weird because he'd never been apart from Shoto this long since their break-up.

When he returned to his hotel room late at night, he didn't realize how lonely a vacant room would make him feel.

He was... kind of homesick, and it had only been a day. Katsuki called, he'd promised to everyday.

When the call went through, he smiled just a little. "Hey, brat."

Shoto had made it through the day fine. It was going home alone that had gotten him. It was knowing Katsuki wasn't right behind him.

Their dorm felt too big for just him.

He pulled on one of Katsuki's shirts and made himself dinner before curling up in bed with a book, trying not to bother his fiancé. Katsuki had promised he'd call when he got the chance.

His phone rings half an hour later, and he can't help the smile when he hears Katsuki's voice. "Hey, love."

It was a little stupid, but he hated how his heart raced when he heard Shoto's voice. It was like he could almost hear it in real life, like Shoto was next to him like he usually was. At this time, they would be unwinding after a shower, cuddling or fucking. One usually preceded the other in no particular order.

"Hey," he said, and pressed the screen so he could show his face. He was fresh out of a shower himself, lying in bed with the camera angled in front of his face. He didn't really care to film himself in any particular angle but he looked good anyways.

"You eat yet?" Katsuki asked. Weirdly enough, that was the first thing on his mind. Shoto tended to skip meals whenever he was away. "You're not eating ice cream for dinner, are you?"

When he heard the change in phone quality, he dropped it away from his ear and smiled at the image of Katsuki's face coming in the screen. He tried to wipe away the dopiness of it before he turned his own camera on but what the hell, it wasn't like his fiancé didn't already know he was obsessed with him.

He moved a bit so he could prop his phone up, and shot Katsuki a deadpan look as he held up his ramen cup. It wasn't much better than ice cream but Katsuki wasn't here to feed him so he had to make due.

If it was the only thing he'd eaten today, no one would know. "You?"

Katsuki just couldn't help the stupid half-smirk on his face when he saw how deadpan Shoto looked. He rested a hand behind his own head and tried not to look like he'd just waited the whole day for this.

"Seriously?" he snorted. "I made side dishes for you and left them in the fridge, you didn't even look in it, did you?" How typical of him. At least it wasn't ice cream.

"You better be eating all your damn meals," he warned him. "Don't make me worry about you."

Shoto stared at the screen for a long time, expression carefully blank, before he climbed out of bed and took the phone with him.

He went to the fridge to see what Katsuki had left him, and honestly it's enough to keep him from starving.

"I'm eating right now!" Shoto defended himself, and kept his head in the fridge just long enough to not look guilty. He didn't mean to not eat when Katsuki was away. It just kind of happened.

He got a side dish and took it back with him to the bed. "How was your day?"

Katsuki rolled his eyes, but honestly he found it kind of cute how hopeless Shoto was when it came to the more domestic stuff. Mineta had made that comment about Shoto being a housewife before when it was obviously Katsuki who was doing the cooking and cleaning more often.

"You'd really starve yourself if someone didn't put food in front of you," he snorted, and kind of rubbed the screen with his thumb. Shoto didn't have to see it, but he was grazing his thumb against his fiancè's cheek, longing and reminiscent.

"It was alright," he mumbled. "A lot easier than Endeavor's, that's for damn sure." He said, settling into the small talk. "What about you?"

"I just don't remember if I've eaten or not," Shoto defended. Not that that sounded any better. God, he missed Katsuki. How was he supposed to survive weeks of this? He hadn't even spent his first night alone.

He snorted, because he wasn't surprised to hear anything was easier than his fathers company. He ran a tight ship. "I got a letter from Centipeder and Bubble Girl," he said. "They heard I'd switched to Nighteye's program and wondered if I'd be interested in an internship. I said yes."

It was a lot closer to home than what Katsuki's as doing. A bit of a commute, but he'd be home every night.

"Good," Katsuki said, playing with his own hair. "We're finally doing this shit, huh?" All these internships and summer camps, everything to prove themselves on the field, was finally going to be worth it when they got their official license.

He was a bit worried, though, since Shoto would have to commute home to an empty dorm for a couple of weeks. Katsuki had always walked home with him the past few months and he knew how terribly Shoto slept or just functioned without him.

"Is that my shirt?" he snorted when he recognized the design on the front. "No wonder I couldn't find it this morning."

Shoto nodded. Honestly, it didn't really feel real. Even as they were doing it ... they were really making a name for themselves. Really setting up a career for themselves.

He was trying not to think about how badly he functioned without Katsuki. He used to be able to live by himself, how did he do it back then? (Not well).

"Hm?" He asked, all fake innocence as he glanced down at the shirt he was wearing. "Oh, yeah, I guess it is."

He snorted when Shoto played dumb, like he hadn't purposely pulled on a black shirt with a skull on it. He was so fucking cute that Katsuki wanted to smatter the screen with kisses.

"So, like, you cry like a baby yet, or what?" he teased, getting comfortable and turning the lamp at his side a little dim. It felt weird talking to Shoto like this without actually being able to touch him. By now they would be making out or something.

"You're such an asshole," Shoto said, as he finished up his dinner. "I *can* survive without you, ya know."

No, he couldn't. He really couldn't, and they both knew it. He sat his dishes aside, and drank his water, before falling down in bed. It made his hair go everywhere, and left his image sideways on the screen.

If his fiancé were home, they'd be cuddling, or kissing, or fucking. He sighed. "I miss you already, alright? Fuck."

Katsuki rolled onto his side, keeping the phone next to him so it seemed like he was lying next to his fiancè after a rough day. Sometimes he liked resting his head on Shoto's lap and just falling asleep. Tonight was just one of those nights.

"I already knew that," he grinned. "From the damn moment you picked up after the first ring." Katsuki stared at the way Shoto looked on his screen, how sexy he was with his hair strewn about like that.

"Miss ya too, brat," he said. "Who knows, maybe I'll take that train ride home and see you if shit gets boring," he said. The trip would be more than four hours but it was worth it if he was really missing him. "If you get horny, I left all the toys in the shoebox under the bed." Along with all their photos and memorabilia, but that was a surprise Shoto would have to find on his own.

Shoto flipped Katsuki off, but it was weak, no heat behind it. Because Katsuki misses him too, and that makes him smile, all soft and in love. Gosh, he's a mess.

The trip home would be long, but honestly, it wouldn't surprise him if Katsuki made it. "I can meet you halfway?" he offered. They could get a hotel room for a night or so. Honestly, it'd be worth it even to get to sleep in the same bed.

The next thing is fiance says has him snorting out a laugh. "Shut up," he says, like they both don't know he'll get horny eventually, and that he gets irritated when he hasn't been laid in awhile.

Katsuki smirked when Shoto flipped him off. When had his boyfriend started to get so damn cheeky? And when had he learned to just take all that in stride and just laugh it off?

"Nah, I wanna be home," he said. He kind of missed their stupid futons and everything already. He was already in a hotel room and while the agency he was working in had hooked him up with a very luxurious place to stay for a few weeks, he still missed the most important part about home: Shoto.

"I give it two days," Katsuki smirked, his tone of voice low, like he was getting sleepy. "Two days before you get all fussy." He'd lived with Shoto during the days he didn't have dick and his annoyed lover was possibly the cutest thing ever. "I know I'm gonna miss you damn bad," the blond mumbled.

"You know I made it months without your cock once," Shoto points out, but the argument is weak, because the summer before college had been his moodiest. Between his home situation, missing Katsuki, and sexual frustration. He'd just been able to blame it on other things.

His heart hurts. He misses him so much. He misses being able to touch him. Being held. "Stay on the phone with me while we go to sleep?" He asks, and doesn't bother feeling embarrassed about it.

Katsuki snorted when Shoto suggested that he fall asleep next to him. He wasn't going to admit that he'd already thought of doing that, so he just played it off like he was doing Shoto a favor. "Ugh, fine," he rolled his eyes. "You damn baby."

He set the phone to face him on a pillow, so Shoto had a sideways view of him in bed. He didn't know how he was going to last weeks without his lover if a single night made him feel so much yearning. He'd had a long day, so it didn't take long for Katsuki to fall asleep first, even after betting that Shoto would knock out before he did.

Two days. Katsuki was right. He makes it two days before he starts snapping at people.

He wants to blame it on the stress of an internship and a lack of proper sleep but he knows by the time he snaps at Mina of all people exactly what it is.

He fucking misses Katsuki. So badly it aches. When he gets home that night he searches through the fridge for some of the food his fiancé left for him and makes dinner.

He burns it. And spills the last of his peach marble soda and by that point he's had enough. He breaks down and calls Katsuki first.

Katsuki was actually too busy to be as needy as Shoto was, but whenever he was left alone at night, only him on that queen-sized bed, fuck, he missed Shoto. When it got really late, he often left messages instead of calling his lover for fear of waking him up, but they still called in the mornings.

That night, Katsuki had gone out with the other interns for drinks after work, and it was when he was slightly tipsy and walking back to his hotel that Shoto called. He waited a few seconds before he picked it up.

"Hey, brat," he said affectionately. "You're calling early."

"Fuck you," Shoto snapped, with much more heat than he meant to. He sighed, pinching the bridge of his nose, and left his ruined dinner behind as he went and flopped into their bed.

He'd been worried for a moment that Katsuki wouldn't answer, and he'd be left with his foul mood and loneliness.

He switched the phone to camera, and frowns when he sees Katsuki's out. "Where are you?"

Katsuki was so attuned to his lover by now that he sensed the heat behind his words. He just snorted, though. "Two days, huh? Knew you'd crack."

He entered a hotel lobby, and showed Shoto the way in, all the way into his room for one. It was also to just give his normally jealous lover some peace of mind that he wasn't taking anyone to his room, or taking advantage of their time apart.

Katsuki tossed down his bag and hung his jacket over the nearest chair. "You gonna tell me about your day, or just keep pouting like that?"

Back
Top Bottom