Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx M or F A Craving for a Submissive Roleplay! (NSFW images)

Luke77

Resident Shanty Man
Supporter
Hello! My name is Luke77, and I have been roleplaying for over ten years now. The first thing I want to establish is that I am a male irl wishing to play a submissive female character. I have no intention of cat-fishing people and I understand for many that this could be a hang up, so just putting it up front. I am an active roleplayer that is normally lurking in my inbox Monday through Wednesday and Thursday through Sunday I work and will be able to reply before and after, but I normally can post once a day. It isn't a must that your frequency matches mine, I understand people have lives and that roleplay should be extremely low on peoples priorities, though I would appreciate an active partner if possible, anything past three days wait for a reply would take a very good plot to keep me interested.

All that aside let's get into the fun bits!

I am a very kinky person, even more so when playing a female character since I can get a bit of a disconnect between my irl self and the character unlike playing a male submissive. It would be honestly quicker to list the things I am not about, namely toilet play, tickling, feet stuff, heavy abuse/blood play, incest, lolicon/shotacon, and beastiality. Namely just the core stuff that isn't allowed by the site anyway. As for my favorite kinks, it's mainly bondage, light to heavy, maybe even some full blown immobilization if done right, but I love love love bondage and restraints of all kind. Honestly you could do as you like as long as I am bound, granted I will go ahead and say I am not much for dark/horror themed roleplays, so don't take "do as you like" too literally. As far as balance goes for the stories, I am a fan of smut, though it isn't any fun without any character development or organic movement from scene to scene, so normally I aim for the 70/30 area favoring smut, and I don't mind bad ends though I am currently in the mood for something kinky and maybe even dub-con, but ends up romantic or simply consensual. Adding this on since I have gotten too many of these requests with my indifference, no NTR. ^-^

Plot wise I don't really have any plots, I kinda just really want to play a detailed submissive female character and I am a huge partner pleaser, so feel free to send a few of your plots that you have been craving my way and I will happily talk out or brainstorm an rp with you! Also gonna hide this here, but for anyone reading through this fully, please put the word "Shortcake" in your pm somewhere, either the title or body, and I will definitely give you preferential treatment as a thanks!

Feel free to suggest fandoms too, I have played a good chunk of videogames and am familiar with most popular anime, no promises but feel free to ask! Persona 5, Pokemon, Danganronpa, One Piece, Legend of Zelda, are all notable favorites of mine!

Here is a sample of my submissive female writing in a current roleplay I am doing just to give a vibe how much I like to post, this is a bit above my normal average though which is roughly 400-500 words.
At Samantha's comment about how backtalk wouldn't help her, the woman tried to apologize through her gag, her eyes looking up pathetically as she tried to apologize, only to feel the woman's hand gripping her hair tightly and digging her nails into her scalp, making her scream sharply into the panties stuffed in her mouth. God it burned so much, the acute feeling of the woman's nails and the feeling that her hair was about to be ripped out had her trying to avoid writhing to make it hurt any more than it needed to, the spanks not helping her in that regard. Tears continued to fall down her face and despite the amount of pain put on her body, her legs would tense as contraction after contraction gripped at her pussy, desperate for something to send her over the edge as she was abused. Her mind was so hazy, unable to keep her thoughts straight as each spank seemed to make her mind go blurry.

When it was brought up that she was enjoying the pain, Hannah realized the warm puddle under her thighs wasn't urine but her arousal. She was ashamed, whimpering as her pussy was touched and faintly moving her hips to try and selfishly get that little bit of stimulation she needed to get off, but Felecia's fingers would soon go away though, Samantha mentioning the box once again before dropping the woman, landing on her chest and managing to avoid hitting her head, though her right breast was now sore. She tried to turn her head to face Samantha as best she could shaking her head and trying to say "I-I'm being good though! You promised!!!" Though it was mostly unintelligible. At the mention of of being transported, a confused noise left the woman's taped lips, soon being left alone with the sadistic, silver haired woman.

The fifteen minutes that Samantha took felt like an eternity, slap after slap landing on the woman's ass as she cried out and writhed on the ground, her ass felt so fucking hot, no man had ever spanked her near this much and it was driving her insane. The girl's muffled begging to cum would do little for her as she cried out and screamed into the gag as the nails dug into her glowing red rear, close to peeing herself from the pain but she breathed deeply through her nose to try and calm herself. She was being abused, degraded, humiliated, and it felt so fucking good that it left her completely confused. How could pain feel so good? The adrenaline rushing through her body, the radiating heat from her ass and the acute feeling of the woman's nails both made her mind go hazy with arousal. Though as the door opened, Hannah froze, taking a moment before realizing it was Samantha and not a random girl who would see her in this state. She understood very quickly what the large rolling suitcase would be used for, but she couldn't really resist at this point, could she?

Seeing the toy, Hannah had hoped she would get to cum, uncaring of how she got transported if it meant she would finally get to calm the needy convulsions of her womanhood. Though she should have known her company wouldn't be that merciful, feeling the toy being put inside of her with a cute, muffled moan before being turned to a low setting. Enough to have her moaning softly, but it wouldn't be enough to get her off. The woman whimpered to her two captors for something more powerful but instead would be forced into the musty smelling suitcase, her face beet red as it was zipped up. She was being treated more like an object at this point than a woman, and it turned her on that much more. As she was wheeled along campus she could hear the voices of people passing them by, she kept her own down to not be detected, though the thought that only a thin barrier kept the world from seeing her sopping wet and needy would just drive her even crazier. When the bumping of the briefcase was finally over, she would wince her eyes at the light of the room she was in, falling out of the case with her chest to the ground and her hips up in the air shamelessly. The woman glancing back at the two women and begging with her eyes to cum, muttering "Please let me cum" over and over to the two. Thoughts of Megan, the pictures of her, the still stinging pain in her ass, none of that mattered anymore, the woman could only think of the aching between her legs.

And lastly a little treat for the eyes is my submissive gallery! It is filled with more busty women but I don't mind playing more tomboyish figures if that's your thing! I don't really like playing bimbos either so I ask that you don't come to me hoping for a brainless and overly slutty character! Female Gallery! (NSFW)

Hope anyone that read to the end has a very nice day and I hope to hear from you soon! ^-^

Last edited:
Dusting off this thread since I am desperate for some bondage filled submissive roleplay! Opened up to maledoms as well but I will be pretty picky!

Back
Top Bottom