Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx M or F Updated: A Worldbuilding Approach to Roleplaying

JessyKitty

Submissive Kitten
A Worldbuilding Approach to Roleplaying

Hello everyone. I decided to make another thread for something much more specific that I've been wanting to do, and that is a long-term, collaborative, world-building project. I don't know if this will be fun or popular, but I want to create a setting, culture, characters, society, histories, what-have-you with someone, and then set a long term, plot-driven, roleplay in that setting. I want these settings to be detailed, fleshed out, and replayable. I want them to have scale. I want to feel like things that my character does effects things that happen to other people. And I am looking for someone to help me out with that. And then, probably, do a roleplay in that world. Think of it like, coming up with a setting and characters for a DnD campaign!

Now when I say world, I do not mean planet. Well I could mean planet. But it's more like "society" or "ecosystem." There has to be a real term for this that someone with an actual creative writing degree can help me with.

I like to discuss on Discord, because we can go back and forth. For system roleplay I prefer Discord and I like to schedule times to play, while regular roleplays I can do either Discord or PM. I might be able to be talked into a thread, but I'm shy with my writing.
Discord: blackberry_kat#8774

The way I think this planning will work is like this. This is not set in stone. It's my rough guess as to how this works.
1. You message me. You'll say, hey here's my big cool idea what do you think? Or I like your World of X idea, lets do it.
2. We have a bit of a brainstorming session. Iron out the overarching nature of the world, what kind of races live there, what kind of people exist, major systems and places and people that need to be developed. For example, we chose World of the Goddess. Here we decide what kind of peoples live in the world, what the Goddess is like, what happened to her, what the religious institutions are like, what the political institutions are like, what the priestess is like. Broad strokes. We build a framework.
3. We develop those systems, places, people, and institutions. We write expand upon and flesh out the structure we set up before. Maybe we just put it in a PM, maybe we throw it in a google doc or one of those DM helper websites. We come up with place names, create the background and personalities of our characters, and minor characters that would be important in the world. We go back and forth editing everything, until we come up with sort of "World Guide" for our setting. I'm a sucker for timelines and relationship trees (and maps, but I can't draw :( ), and any other sort of organizational tools we think work.
4. The roleplay. Finally. I know there's a lot before here, but that's kind of what I'm looking for! As we continue to play in our world that we created, we can keep our World Guide updated as things change and expand.
5. The roleplay concludes. I expect these roleplays to come to some sort of ending or some sort of conclusion to our character's stories. I know a lot of people want to have roleplays that go on forever and ever, and I've never been able to hold my interest on those sorts of roleplays.
6. The setting will go into my little library, that I plan on having (and yours, if you want to have one). We can go our separate ways, or we can look at a different aspect of our world! Maybe, during the course of our roleplay, something about the world has changed and we want to go back to it. Or a side character has really grown on you and we want explore how they work. Or maybe our characters failed at what they did and someone else wants to try! I hope the worlds we build are robust enough to do this a few times - not that we have to do it, but in case we'd like to.

- Main Thread. Here you'll find my likes and dislikes, kinks, shorter one-off plots, plots I'd love to flesh out into fully fledged worlds. All the good stuff.
- Smut: I expect sex to be involved, maybe even baked into the world or the plot, but with this I'm not really interested in building world and writing a story that exists as a framework to take us from sex scene to sex scene. Let me repeat that. If you want to play a game where your character can spend their day fucking everyone they come across, and their only goal is to fuck as many people as possible, then I am not your partner. The world and plot absolutely come first. I don't like plot/smut ratios, because it's fluid, but if you must have one: 80/20 is probably what I'm averaging.
- MEN: I am bisexual, but I have a fairly strong preference for women. With this, unlike my regular thread, I'll entertain ideas from men. But, as always there are caveats. First, you'll have to be good at writing I guess. Better than me. Actually, I'd prefer everyone be better than me. Second, these aren't going to be sex focused. I know I've mentioned it before, but it's doubly true here. Sex will exist but, again, plot, setting, stuff like that, is the focus. Third, if you are willing to play a woman, that would go a long way to convince me to write with you! That all being said, please still send me a little message! I'll listen to basically any idea. You have to read this though; If you pitch a very sexual, purely straight idea, I'm probably going to have to pass. And read the smut stuff up there.
- D/s : I'm a submissive, and I really like to use bluemoon to explore that. I don't get to do that in my real life. Most of the sex stuff will put me in a submissive role. I'm a bad switch and even worse domme.
- When you message me, please come at me with some sort of plot direction. You don't have to have a plot already baked up, but you have to have SOMETHING. If its just "World of Harems in a Fantasy setting," I can run with it. I cannot come up with everything.
- Discussion: There's gonna be a lot of it. A lot of talk before any actual roleplaying begins. I think that goes without saying, but I wanted to mention it.
- Tell me your favorite animal in your message. So I know you read this. It's in the middle of the rules, because I'm very sneaky.
- Sometimes I get burnt out and I have to take a break. I'll let you know if that happens. Give me like a week or two. I promise I'll come back. Please, please, please, do not hesitate to shoot me a little message if I've gone silent or I've been gone a bit longer than I said I would. Chances are I'm an idiot who got distracted by school or something.
- If you've got to drop, for whatever reason, that's fine. I get it. Please tell me before going missing. If you do vanish without a trace, and we have done a lot of worldbuilding and writing, I may pitch the idea to other people, especially if we get to writing a "World Guide" document. I may even post it on this thread if I like it. If you don't want me doing that, then say so, but if you leave without saying anything, I'm going to assume you're okay with that.
- Systems/DMing: I am aware of the existence of DnD and have played some of it at some times. If you want to build out a world for a campaign, I'm all for it. I've been wanting to give DMing a try, so either me or you can do it. Or we can get a group. Or it can be a traditional roleplay.
- Fandom: I don't mind being inspired by existing works, but I don't want to build a new place within existing cannon. I don't want to do a fan-made Eighth Kingdom of Westeros or something, but a world inspired by Game of Thrones, is perfectly okay.
- Skill Level: I've been told I'm a less-than-perfect writer. I'm working on it. This stuff is an exercise for me. Writing is just a hobby of mine, my school has next to no writing, so most of my experience these days comes from this. Please be patient. Please be kind. Please give me feedback! And I'll give you feedback yourself if you're around the same level.
- Ideally, I'd like to build up a little library of fun worlds that I can build upon with people. I'll probably put our worlds, when we're done with them, into the second post of this thread.
- I am on PST time, and I don't really reply before my classes end.

- Manipulation
- Nipple play
- Name calling (Mean names, or a 'slut' name/rename. Like my name is Jessica but when you enslave me you start calling me Violet instead)
- Cum, food, and non-bathroom mess
- Spanking, ropes and restraints
- Public stuff
- Dressing up
- Free-use
- Especially trying new things. If its not on my list of hard nos, please ask.
- Not exactly a kink, but something I really like: Stakes, and losing "the game." Bad ends. I like when there's at least a chance that my character (or our characters, if we're on the same "team") does not always get what they want, and ends up with a not-so-happy ending. If there are not stakes, I get bored.

Genres I like:
- High Fantasy / Medieval
- Low Fantasy / Urban Fantasy / Magic in a normal world
- Steampunk
- Cyberpunk
- Cosmic Horror
- Renaissance / Victorian
- Dystopian
- Anything in space

Worlds:
This is where I put vague world ideas. These blurbs are going to be vague (well, vague to me), intentionally. I want them to really just situate ourselves in time, space, theme, and scope and we can build from there. I have ideas of all of them, but I want to hear yours too. We can merge them, take bits and pieces. These are really just here to either inspire your ideas, give us a place to jump off from. Nothing is set in stone. I do want the worlds to feel real and have actual stakes, at least in most of them. I wrote a little quote, and made some faceclaims (SFW) to try to set the tone of what I envision. It can be a jumping off point, it does not have to be.

I have a Pinterest board where I collect images that I think might make interesting looking characters or settings. Some of those have inspired parts of what's below. Let me know if anything catches your eye.

Fleshed out Worlds

The Demons
DM x Any
Modern Fantasy
DM x 1

"Welcome to Inferno Incorporated! Ever since time immemorial, humankind has hungered for supernatural power that lies just behind the veil. With the recent discovery of the incomprehensible, twisting, mirror dimension, known as the Inferno, that overlays the known universe, that power can finally be realized by those willing to take the plunge!

Inferno Incorporated allows you (Yes, you!) to use the technological wonder known as Soul Contracts to summon and bind the denizens of the Inferno (also known colloquially as “demons”) to your person! Once bound, the demon is yours to command, in whatever way you choose!

You might be thinking, “Isn’t that highly illegal and extremely dangerous? Demons are powerful beings of dark energy that exist to drain the corporeal world of energy and essence, and are crafty beyond anything a mere mortal could imagine?” Nonsense! Thanks to the power of corporate lobbying, Inferno Incorporated sits in a legal grey zone, which protects us from any legal action the government might take against you! As for the demon, we have you covered! The power of Soul Contracts forbids the demon from physically violating anything stipulated in the text contract. You’ll be perfectly safe with a well written contract! Be warned, however, if you break your side of the contract, your demon will be free to return to the Inferno!

Worried your contract writing won't be up to snuff? Worry no more! Inferno Incorporated’s highly skilled team of Soul Lawyers draw binding contracts with no chance for any loophole for the demon to exploit. In fact, each Inferno Incorporated customer gets assigned their own Soul Lawyer to manage their account, write up any new Soul Contracts, make amends to any existing Contracts, and inform you about any new demons that become available to summon!

Once you are connected with your Soul Lawyer, they will present you with a few hand-picked demons for you to choose from and work with you to draft the contract and figure out any costs that might be associated with that particular demon. Our Soul Lawyers work with a single customer at a time and are always available to help with any Contract or summoning concerns.

You may now be asking, "What sort of infernal creature can I summon?" Lucky for you, the Inferno's creations are positively limitless! Would you like a hellish monster with cunning and guile, sharp claws, and leathery wings to help you plot your revenge? Bashkiir, Queen of the Dark Wastes is the one for you! Or maybe a soft, silky, sinister seductive type to beguile and devour that really annoying guy in accounting? Kal'yast, Dark Mistress of Qarsh is the best you can get! Or maybe you're just feeling like you just aren't fitting in at your new job and you simply need a friend, someone who will listen and offer support in your most trying hour? Ayli, the Faceless is perfect! She'd never speak over you, because she doesn't have a mouth!

When a demon is selected, a contract has been negotiated, and the costs have been agreed upon, you will make your way to Inferno Incorporated state-of-the-art Inferno Portal! There you will conduct the transaction exchanging whatever fees you have agreed upon for your demon, who will step through the activated portal, ready to serve you! Inferno Portals exist in every major city for your summoning convenience.

And that’s all you have to know! Happy summoning!

(Inferno Incorporated is not responsible for any of the following damages incurred by summoners by their demon: lost soul, devoured mind, becoming a mindless servant, essence draining, infernal illness, spontaneous immolation, being sucked into the inferno, or any other damages that may incur from improper handling of your demon. Contracts cannot, under any circumstance be refunded. Inferno Incorporated is a privately owned consulting company that does not legally recommend or encourage demon summoning. Inferno Incorporated is definitely not owned by demons and isn’t simply a scheme to grow demonic power for an eventual takeover of Earth. Summon at your own risk.)"

- You have signed up for new, probably legal, service that summons demons, devils, warlocks, monster girls, whatever we want really, from a parallel dimension to serve you. You (probably) want to build up your own demonic harem or powerful fuckable, female demons, but they have their own powers, weaknesses, and goals that they are all trying to work on themselves.
- The idea is you will try to build your harem and do whatever your character's goal is, while also not getting your soul devoured. And be warned. I wanna try and eat some souls.
- I don't know what your goal is, it could be something as small as fuck a lot of girls at your college or lofty political ambitions. I would like something more than simply kinky demon sex.

The Attendants
F x Any
Modern Fantasy, Superheroes
DM, 1 x Any, 2 x Any
See: Aromistress in New York City

"I have no idea how long we've been with Alexander. I don't know where we were before. I don't know where I'm going.

I'm not sure if I should be scared or excited. I like Alexander. We serve him of course, and some of the things Crow and I do for him are wrong, of course, but I still enjoy them. Maybe I shouldn't. Maybe that makes me a bad person, but in the moment, it feels so very right. He allows us to practice our powers, and gives "assignments" where we can apply them. It's very generous of him.

I'm worried our next master may not do that. I'm worried they'll clip our wings and chain us to the ground. I'm worried they'll take from us the few precious memories we have. Is that what happens when people like us go to new masters? Is that why I can't remember anything from before?

At least my sister is coming with me. I don't know what I'd do if I forgot her." - Lory, 19, Attendant to Alexander

- This plot is a spin-off of one of my other plots (Aromistress in New York City) and features two characters I liked a lot, Crow and Lory. They have a lot of history, world and character building already, but in that roleplay they were side characters, and I'd like to play with them in their own story.
- Crow and Lory are two 'sisters' who are 'attendants' to a mysterious, wealthy socialite, collector, and investor named Alexander. They serve as his live in attendants at his Manhattan penthouse, acting as butlers, maids, errand-runners, hostesses for his parties, and unsurprisingly, sex.
- The two are superpowered as well, Crow wielding shadowy magic she can use to conjure up dark monsters, and Lory wielding light magic she can focus into beams and blasts. In addition to domestic service, they also provide protection, surveillance, and entertainment at his parties.
- Nobody knows how they arrived at Alexander's residence, that's not really something I've explored.
- He uses mind altering drugs on them to keep them subservient, obedient, and willing participants, but those drugs stifle their personality. Crow is mute and Lory has extreme dependency issues.
- The story with Alexander has yet to wrap up, so I kind of want to move them into a different setting so it could all be consistent in my own head. Maybe Alexander sells them off, maybe we look at then when they just arrived at Alexander's.
- I have a lot of details here and I'll tell you all about it when we start.

The Diplomat
F x F
Sci-Fi / Victorian, Politics
1 on 1, 1 on Many
See: KolCorp: A Galactic Take on Corporate Domination

"Diplomat's Log. Zarina Zaera. Entry 1-1. January 24, 3471 Earth Standard Dating.

My pilot and I are currently orbiting the small rocky planet of Avesta. Planetfall is tomorrow, 0800 hours local time. People are receptive and cur-

This is stupid. It's fine. I don't know why the corporation is even making me log this journey. It's beneath me. These people are beneath me, having barely figured out indoor plumbing.

I've done all the necessary precautions and study. I know what they're like. I don't know why Father can't push corporate to just let me do what I want. I know how to handle these people. A baby could do it. The pilot could do it! Honestly, it's going to take longer to fill out all their paperwork and read all their "Pre-Landing Memos." Newsflash analysts! It's not a memo when its two-hundred pages of dense "absolutely critical material." That's a dissertation. I already wrote mine. Sort of.

I read it. Mostly. A lot of extraneous stuff in there, really. Whatever. We land tomorrow. Promise the empress gifts and wealth, throw a feast, dazzle the masses and I'm headed back home and hopefully then onto a mission more substantive."

- This is a continuation of a story developed in the world: KolCorp: A Galactic Take on Corporate Domination.
- Zarina Zaera is a spoiled daughter of a corporate executive who has been assigned, for her first mission, a relatively primitive, early-Industrial planet. Her mission is to negotiate mining rights on the planet, so the corporation may extract the minerals necessary, without invading and upsetting their Galactic community.
- Unsurprisingly, being the spoiled brat that she is, Zarina has not familiarized herself with the planet and misses one key quirk of the culture: One of the key doctrines of Avestan religion is enslavement of people with blonde hair by a red-haired goddess. Blonde hair represents the moon, night, evil, mysteriousness, lies, while red hair represents, strength, leadership, honesty, growth, power. There are no more red-haired individuals on Avesta, but blondes are abundant and enslaved.
- Zarina arrives, ignorant of this, and is shocked to see that the native Avestans ignore her entirely and instead focus on her red-haired pilot.
- The story revolves around Zarina struggling to maintain control of negotiations as she uses her pilot as a mouthpiece, struggle to maintain her dignity as she plays the part of her pilot's slave, and make sure the negotiations happen smoothly, quickly, and successfully.

World Skeletons

The Room
F x Any
Fantasy, Slice of Life
DM

"Growing up, I didn't know our Aunt Dominique very well. She only showed up to grandma's for Christmas twice, and then at the funeral when grandma died last year. When she did, she was a bit strange. She was much older than my mother, her sister, but I still expected them to have something in common. It seemed as though they didn't. Aunt Dominique would sit in the corner, always in a tight black dress and a tight brown bun, only speaking in cryptic non-answers when asked the most basic of questions by my uncles. My cousin, Evelyn, had all sorts of theories why she was like this. Maybe Aunt Dominique was adopted. Maybe she was in trouble with the law. Maybe she was fabulously wealthy, and didn't care for us normal people. Maybe she was a witch. But Evelyn is crazy, we all know that.

We were all surprised when a letter appeared in the mailbox last spring. Inside the crisp, white envelope was a single sheet of paper and a train ticket.

"Dear Viviana,

Congratulations on graduating from High School. All your hard work has finally paid off. I've heard that you and your cousin Evelyn will be attending the prestigious Drachman's Institute this fall. Congratulations on your enrollment. You will have a wonderful time.

While I haven't told your parents the exact location of all of my residences, it just so happens that one of my estates is several miles out of Drachman's Hollow. I would like to offer lodging to both you and your cousin, at my estates for the duration of your education at Drachman's Institute. Free of charge. While I will not be at the residence full time, I hope that you and your cousin's stay at my estate will draw us closer together. I have been neglectful in my duties as your Aunt and it is time to rectify that.

Please consider my offer. Your train ticket is enclosed.

Sincerely, Dominique Elizabeth Quimbly"

So, this morning, after a long train ride Evelyn and I found ourselves at one of Aunt Dominique's estates. It's ancient, but surprisingly well put together. No rickety floorboards or creaky staircases, and while the furniture in my room looks like it came from Queen Victoria's spare room, it's all large and comfortable. Oh and there's a whole set of staff to help Evelyn and me keep the whole place running. I'm definitely looking forward to that.

My aunt has turned out to be much nicer than I had previously thought either. She's a bit stiff, and very old fashioned, but kind and accommodating and keen to make Evelyn and me feel welcome.

There is one rule though. Don't go into the top floor library without her permission. She was very clear about that.

"Oh, it's not dangerous, don't you worry," she had said over dinner. "I just wouldn't want you to get lost."

Of course, Evelyn dragged me to find out what she was hiding in there. We hadn't been there even twenty-four hours and she was breaking the one rule that Aunt Dominique had laid out.

"It's full of spellbooks, I'm sure of it!" Evelyn hissed as she crept up to the ornate wooden door. Surprisingly, it wasn't locked. But it wasn't impressive either. Just a small study with a single desk crammed between two bursting bookshelves.

And a door. Opposite the door Evelyn and I stepped through was another door. I could have sworn that from the outside, it looked like the door should open up to the roof and the cold night air. But when Evelyn quickly yanked the door open, on the other side of the threshold was another room, small and dark and mostly empty, with flickering torchlight illuminating a large wrought-iron cauldron in the center of the room.

Evelyn slammed the door shut and whipped around, her eyes wide. "Did you see that?!" she hissed under her breath. "A cauldron! I told you she was a witch."

I wasn't convinced. There had to be a good explanation for that. I just needed a better look. I strode up to the door, and slowly placed my hand on the brass knob and pulled the door open. However, this time, there was no flickering torchlight, no cauldron. Instead it was hit with a gust of cold, salt air. The door opened over a sheer, rocky cliff, overlooking a vast ocean. Waves crashed against the rocks far below, spraying salty water across the rocks.

I shut the door. I think Aunt Dominique might be a witch."

- There is a magical room in a fancy house owned by MC's Aunt, which would transform, Room of Requirement-style, into different worlds, putting the two characters into strange situations
- I envision that the Room has some sort of agenda, trying to corrupt or transform whoever enters it into something. Probably sluts, but you know, we can discuss that.

The Game
F x F
Sci Fi
DM
- My character is a new participant of a Sci-Fi Cyberpunk MMO-VR-RPG that simulates life across a small section of a fictitious galaxy. It's incredibly popular and incredibly realistic and has millions and millions players across the entire world.
- The game is anonymous, has limitless possibilities, has little moderation, and character creation beyond the limits what is possible in real life, and therefore, unsurprisingly, a haven for sexual debauchery, deviancy, and crime.
- There is a thriving economy putting lower level and weaker players at the bottom of the totem pole with some sort of pay to win structure. I haven't exactly figured this out but there should be a class of players of haves and have-nots.
- Characters start out as basically digital versions of themselves, but unlock character customizations as they level up. Lower level players tend to look like how they look in real life, while high level players can look like anyone and anything.
- I think the point of this would be for my character to like go through a customization process, learn to live at the bottom of the totem pole and rise through the ranks, and deal with anonymity of people she knows in the digital and the real world.
- Conflicts like viruses and stuff could show up through out the game.

The Academy
F x F
Modern Fantasy, Magical School, Slice of Life
DM, 1x1

- A new student arrives at a new, exclusive, all-girls boarding school that s a bit "open-minded" about sex and sexual encounters between its students.
- On the surface its just a normal school that bills itself as simply progressive and forward-thinking about sex, however in reality the school is a pipeline to move girls into the sex industry as a variety of high-class escorts.
- That could be a bit of an open secret that MC has to discover as the play goes on or an open secret that the girls all know about and embrace, forming cliques and social circles.
- 18+ still

The Reputation
F x Any
Modern, Futuristic, Cyberpunk, Historical, Fantasy
DM, 1 on 1

"When you come into the stature and station that I have, you come to understand that rules of the game have changed. I have Laws, rules, regulations, they're to bind those, dirty, disgusting common folk. Mere suggestions to those more dignified. For us, we live by a different set of regulations. As they say, everything, and everyone, has a price.

Almost everything. I don't have a price. The words "Rebecca Jane Lawson" are priceless. My reputation, my dignity, my image, that I have crafted over my entire life, the reputation of my family that has been crafted over centuries; that has no price. If it is destroyed, it cannot be simply be replaced. Your name has power, you see. A power that I would spend any amount to protect." - Rebecca Lawson, 29, Socialite, New York, NY.

- A character, on the surface, participates in the glamorous life of a wealthy socialite, noble, heiress, actress, model, whatever, but unfortunately gets involved in some unsightly practice. The story revolves around them trying keep that hidden from their peers, lest they be outcast from their society, while still indulging in whatever seedy underworld that slowly consumes them. Lots of juicy drama, blackmail, politics, factions, intrigue.
- The seedy "thing" could be anything, from a drug problem, a sexual indulgence, involvement with a mafia or secret society (something supernatural?), forbidden love with a commoner, rebellious teens getting in over their head, whatever.
- The setting as well could be anything, and while I was expecting something modern or near-future, it does not have to be.

The Goddess
F x F
Fantasy
1 on 1

"All my life, I've known one thing: 'Leila's light cleanses all.' It's a greeting, a goodbye, a word of reassurance, and a promise of forgiveness. 'Leila's light cleanses all.' It has been core to me as a person far before I stepped foot in those hallowed chambers.

But tonight, as I write this, I am less sure of those words than I've ever been before. Earlier, as I was alone by the altar, a beam of brilliant red and gold light erupted from the floor and She stood there, basking in Her own divine radiance, and proclaimed to me who She claimed to be.

I say claim, because, well, I'm am just a simple caretaker, but She wasn't as the scripture said. She looked similar, yes. She was brilliant, warm, calming, awe inspiring, of course. But, She was distant. Hesitant to share and give to me all that She knew and that She required of me. And She required much of me. She said I was her champion here on this mortal plane! I should be filled with fervor, with love for our Goddess. And yet I am filled with doubt. I will carry out Her wishes, of course. But I shan't tell the others. Not yet at least. Leila implored me not to." - Priestess Yasmina, 22, Caretaker of an Altar, Champion of the Goddess Leila.

- The Goddess of Light has returned and shown herself to a single, lone, devout young woman, whom she choses as her champion. But she is different. Either fundamentally changed in her centuries of absence or a completely new entity merely pretending to be the Goddess
- This story would follow the Goddess as she tries to corrupt her champion, away from the old church dogma, and towards whatever aim or goals she has. This corruption can be simply turning her towards a harsher form of justice, or a sexual, sluttification type of corruption. When her champion is thoroughly corrupted, she may move on to the rest of the church.

The Occult
F x Any
Modern, Early 20th century
DM

"I hate Willow's Hovel. I hate the dreary, wet sky. I hate the old wood and brick buildings. I hate the worn cobbled streets, and the rickety carriages that clatter down them at all hours of the night. But most of all, I hate the people. I hate their wide, vacant eyes, I hate their cryptic "warnings," that never actually warn me of anything I need to be wary of. Most of all, I hate the way they treat me. Just because I was the only one brave enough to leave this cursed town, doesn't mean that I'm a tainted monster! 'She came back,' they all whisper, 'They always come back.'

That much, I guess, is true. I didn't want to come back. The agency made me. 'You're from around there, aren't you, Annie?' And that was that. I was back in Willow's Hovel, despite swearing I'd never be back.

It's different than when I was a girl. The people look at me differently, treat me differently, but that's not quite it. It's - the air is different. It's wet and heavy, making it just exhausting just trudging through it all. And the cold, it never got this cold when I was young. And I swear, as I gaze out over the town from my hotel window, I see green light from some of the homes from the corner of my eye, but whenever I look in its direction, its nothing. But, I'm sure it's nothing though. Must be nothing." - Annie Richfield, 20, Reporter for the Daily Eye.

- A woman goes into a small town with a large, pervasive cult or society that she tries to untangle, but the more she digs, the more stuck she becomes.
- I don't think the end goal of this roleplay should be to defeat the cult either, but rather just resolve mc's part in it. Maybe she gets convinced to leave it alone. Maybe she joins? Maybe she dies?
- The cult can have sexy stuff be at the core of it if you want. I don't really know what the cult's goals would be. They probably will be vague enough for you to fill it in as we go. Maybe cult members are controlled by some horror? Maybe they're secretly vampires?
- We can, if we go more towards lovecraft, borrow from that mythos. Or create our own.

NSFW World Skeletons

(These ideas have sex baked into them)

The Harem
F x Any
Any Setting
DM, 1 x Many
DISCLAIMER: Lots of people are asking for this, so you will have to be very original. No basic fantasy world collecting women. Done that. Try something else.

This is a basic idea a world where your character, for whatever reason has a harem of women, or builds a harem of women.
- I would play the harem, you the harem builder.
- This one leans heavily into Dom/sub dynamics.
- This is very common so I am VERY picky about my plots.
- Again, no basic fantasy world where a sexy man gets all the hot women into his party because he's great and hot. The plot has to be deeper than that. I think there needs to be a reason for your character to start building his harem.
- I used male pronouns for the harem builder, but that person can be female as well.

The Adventure
F x Any
Fantasy, SciFi
DM

I want to go on adventure where when my character loses a fight or fails a puzzle, the monster, alien, person, fucks her. I know this is weird, and different than the rest of the things I posted but it sounds fun.
- I've started really love the idea where there are sex puzzles for a girl to figure out? Like a temple for treasure that only opens if MC sucks off the right statue. I don't know.
- I think if there's some sort of backstory behind everything the roleplay would be better, but there doesn't necessarily have to be.
- I don't know much about systems that do this specifically, but I bet there's something out there.
- Don't put a self insert companion please.

The World of the Secret College:
This is getting harder to come up with names in my stupid naming convention I made up. This one is a bit dark.
I kind of have a thing for situations that seem normal on the surface, but are actually quite fucked up when you look a little deeper into it. I think a college is a great setting for an underworld, because keeping appearances for your teachers, classmates, parents, etc, is so hard.
- What the underworld is, I'm not really sure what works best, but whatever it is, it's extremely sexual. Maybe a prostitution ring, maybe a group of people who just do orgies, maybe girls are enslaved, maybe its just some slutty misfits who like to get into trouble, maybe there's some magical sluttification.
- What the tension of the world is I think is also up in the air. I don't know if its one person stringing this all along or a formalized group. I have a few ideas how to string this together.

The World of the Artifact:
This world revolves around a single item that takes the focus of this world, whether directly, like some holy grail that everyone searches for or a staff of power who's wielder rules the world, or indirectly, like a pair of lockets that allows one wearer to subtly control the other. Or any other fun ideas I can't think of.
- The artifact itself can be anything, whatever we decides best fits its purpose. Importantly, the artifact should change hands often or only be possessed for short periods of time, and secondly, whoever owns the artifact should be corrupted in some way. There should be a real trade off for owning the artifact. Personally, I love the idea of something like the cursed locket in Harry Potter that made the wearer angry and resentful, but it could just be that its very sought after, but I feel like that happens a lot, and I do want what the artifact is and does to matter. Come to think of it, horcurxes and the Deathly Hallows is a good example of what I'm going for. Or the Death Note. That was really where this idea came from.
- The idea is that artifact has a long, storied history that effects the world around it, and we can either focus on the artifact as it changes hands throughout the years, or follow a single owner and how they change their world with the artifact.
- This sounds very large and grandiose, but it doesn't have to be. The artifact can effect politics on an international scale, or the future of a few kingdoms and nations, or could be circling around in a college causing students to get into trouble there, or around a city. It depends on how we want to write it.

The World of Superheroes:
I don't actually love the superhero genre. I think its too episodic and too black and white. A lot of movies have a recurring theme of pulling the hero down to the villain's level in order to defeat them, but they usually, rise back up to their lofty ideals and status after they win. I feel like it never sticks. But what if it did?
- The Superhero in this roleplay is going to fall from grace somehow. By society, by a villain, by her own internal issues, whatever.
- Where the hero ends up, I'm not really sure? Maybe she willing joins the villain's side? Or becomes the villain? Or decides to abandon heroism all together for something else?
- I really like the idea that somewhere in the middle of the roleplay, for most of it at least, the hero probably lives a "triple life," as a hero, as their normal persona, and as the villain and has to balance it, and keep each one separate. Lots of stories have two lives to balance, but what about three?
- There's the chance that this melds with the Harem idea. The Superhero uses their powers to coerce and enslave them?
- Lastly, I would be open to other superhero genre roleplays, but I'd like to subvert it in some way.

The World of the Demons:
I'm sure there's an anime or seven that are like this, but I don't watch anime. I want to play with the idea that demons exist, they are numerous, and they love to use humans as pawns in their power struggles against each other. The main characters in this roleplay, world would be the demons themselves, and the stories would play out around how their games effect peoples and societies.
- How this plays out is really dependent on how we decided they demons gain power. Could be something active like partaking in a ritual, or brand themselves. Or maybe something more vague like gaining power base on more people taking part in a particular vice that they have domain over, like Lust or Greed.
- The time and setting are very, very flexible, but I think the important thing that makes this world interesting is the humans (or humanoids), aren't really aware of the game the demons are playing. Maybe a few select pawns or apostles are, but the world at large should react to the demons' games, but practically be ignorant of what is going on.

The World of the Rebellion:
For this idea I'm envisioning it in some sort of futuristic, cyberpunkish setting The central characters here are some sort of freedom fighters in a world that, on its surface looks like a fairly run-of-the-mill city in the broader world it exists in. The characters are fundamentally trying to alter it in some way.
- This can be like underground rebels outside of the system or some people who have infiltrated "the system" (whatever that is remains to be seen) and are working to take it down from the inside. I think it would be fun to try and roleplay in this kind of a setting with high stakes and real consequences.
- I have some social commentary I want to talk about. So, this is a way to interject that.
- I am envisioning this one as a bit of a DM/gamemaster type roleplay, where you (or I) are the world. Its hard to have a crushing "system" to be rebelling against offscreen. We could just I guess discuss it, but I imagine that if both of us are involved in the main story, it might be hard to make the consequences feel real.
- This roleplay absolutely should be allowed to have bad ends. And those bad ends can be like, death and imprisonment, or sexual if you want them to be. As long as it makes sense.
- I'm very much okay with a "actions matter, consequences are real" approach in all sorts of different settings, not just a rebellion.

Here are some rapid-fire ideas, with nothing behind them, that I may expand later on. Either I haven't had time to expand them, I think there are some issues, or maybe they're too shallow for the whole worldbuilding thing I'm looking for. Anyways, they're here in case you get an idea:
- Slut Virus: A disease, spell, or programming glitch (for androids), makes girls slutty?
- Streamer: Use money and blackmail to turn a small time streamer into a pornstar.
-Fish out of Water: A quiet, closed off girl moves to a new area, where she only knows one person (YC), who tries to manipulate her into doing things she would normally not do.
- This picture and this picture.

I have a few more I want to add, but I have to go and I wanted to post this. So! Check back!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom