Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Where Only Gods May Tread

BlandClan

Moon
a3029993393_10.jpg
(Me when someone wants to do a fandom RP)

My soul is worn down by my sins and as a consequence I come back to BM in search of a new adventure. I come in search of something original, do not rattle me if you desire fandom RPs. I'd love to spend some time crafting an original setting with someone and developing characters of our own. I don't mind if it's something short term, I'm not too bothered if you like more smut and less story or vice-versa. I'm pretty relaxed. I considered filling out a kink list but I'm open to so many differing kinks it just becomes overwhelming to try rank them on any website so let's just say the list below is what I don't float with:

• Scat / Pee play
  • Gore (I don't mind it in a story setting with some purpose, but not with smut)
  • Vore
I'm pretty relaxed with OOC chats but if you're not I will respect whatever boundaries you'd like to draw. I am partial to dark themes, I also don't mind fantasy or modern settings. I'd prefer to write third person/past tense just because I find that my brain is more easily able to write from that perspective. I am happy to try out another style, but again a quick chat is the only way I'll know what you prefer. I don't really have any themes in mind at the moment but I usually find they come to me as I talk to someone, or listen to music for inspiration. I also don't mind historical settings but if I'm not overly knowledgable on the period of history I may decline, I don't really want to try wing a historical theme personally.

I'm indifferent to platform for RP'ing, if you prefer Discord or PMs on here I don't mind just say and I'm happy to go along with either. I don't have any demands for post frequency but regarding post length I'd prefer to be given enough to work with. It's hard to quantify that because there's a lot of variables at play, but I think anyone with a smidge of RP experience can probably understand where that line lies! This post is now way too long by my own criteria, FML.

Back
Top Bottom