Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Not Your Average Teen Pop Star (DarkDreamer9110 x MsBloom)

"That's just the beginner's class," Adrienne said after both girls had thanked her for her lesson with hugs and kisses that she quite enjoyed.
"For the more advanced class though I think I should first warn you that it might perhaps trigger you Cassie and if at any point it feel uncomfortable I want you to speak up and we'll stop. OK?"
Having received a confirming nod from Cassie Adrienne then turned to Ellie who was still literally glowing with bliss from her orgasm only moments before. There was also a light of curiousity in her eyes in anticipation of what Adrienne might have in mind. She did have a vague idea but didn't want to make any assumptions but rather just listen and take in anything the much more experienced girl had to teach them.
"Tribbing," Adrienne said.
"Or scissoring as it is also called but I find that word a bit restrictive when it comes to varying positions."
She smiled and looked from Cassie to Ellie.
"I'm sure you've heard about it, maybe even watched a video or two of it. Some say it's not a thing but trust me, anyone who says it isn't has either not actually tried it or done it wrong."
She then went on to push Ellie onto her back while positioning herself on top of her, urging Cassie to watch from behind as she aimed her own vagina against Ellie's applying a light pressure squashing their labia together.
"This applies pressure on her clit as well as on mine and as we begin to grind against each other they are both stimulated."
She began to gyrate her hips to demonstrate and caused a loud moan from Ellie as she did.
"You can of course also simulate copulation by thrusting," she added and once again showed Cassie, who was watching eagerly from between Adrienne's thighs close enough to pick up the scent of both the aroused vaginas in front of her, by thrusting hard against Ellie who bucked and moaned.
Ellie was of course already very sensitive, having already had one mindblowing orgasm and now was well on her way towards another.

"Now this is where I think you might perhaps be triggered due to your anatomy being different than mine but I would like you to at least try this with her. No penetration or anything like that, just grind and thrust on the outside."
With those words Adrienne pulled away and moved to the head of the bed. Ellie gasped and whimpered in disappointment at first but then in anticipation of having Cassie do the same to her as Adrienne had just done.

Somewhat hesitant Cassie took Adrienne's place, placing her semi-flaccid penis against Ellie's vulva, the tip of it aimed at her girlfriend's clit and leaned in for a passionate kiss and almost as if the kiss itself had been a count in they both began grinding against each other at the same time.
"OH FUCK," Ellie exclaimed loudly, breaking the kiss, throwing her head back as it was both a very similar sensation and at the same time a very different one to what Adrienne had just done.
"Don't stop," she moaned and reached for Adrienne, directing her to sit on her face so she could taste her while Cassie ground against her.

Once in position with her vagina over Ellie's eager mouth and tongue Adrienne began to rub herself against the less experienced girl's face as the latter had her second taste of another girl's vagina and with Ellie's lips no longer available for Cassie to kiss Adrienne offered up her own and reached out with both her hands to play with Cassie's gorgeous full breasts.

Underneath them Ellie was writhing with pleasure making all kinds of muffled noises, moans, cries, whimpers as the other two drove her ever closer to the edge.
"Oh fuck I can't hold anymore," she said, her voice muffled by Adrienne's vagina, and began thrusting harder against Cassie who responded in the same way, meeting each thrust with passion and within seconds both girls had an orgasm, almost at the same time, Cassie leaving a mess of watery semen in Ellie's red pubes.

Cassie was grateful that Adrienne gave her the warning that the next activity might be triggering. She trusted that Adrienne would listen if Cassie had an issue with whatever it was. As soon as Adrienne had mentioned it was tribbing that she had in mind, Cassie understood what Adrienne meant and why she'd warned about it possibly being triggering. After all, such an activity could definitely cause genital dysphoria to manifest. And it probably would have, had she and Ellie not already somewhat explored Cassie receiving genital stimulation.

Her initial uncertain hesitation quickly faded as they started grinding against each other. It was definitely weird at first, but Cassie soon found that she enjoyed it rather than minding or finding it off-putting, due in no small part to it being with Ellie. When Ellie had Adrienne join in, sitting on Ellie's face and positioned to kiss and grope at Cassie, Cassie returned the ministrations as she continued grinding against Ellie's pussy.

The resultant orgasm not long after was incredible, leaving Cassie trembling as she fell forward against Adrienne, gasping. "That was amazing." She said with a smile.

Adrienne herself came not long after, flooding Ellie's face with her juices as she caught Cassie in her arms when the girl fell into them seemingly depleted of energy.
"And you look so beautiful when you orgasm," she whispered into Cassie's ear, holding her tight while Ellie, almost as depleted managed to wiggle herself out from underneath her.
"Oh fuck yea. I could definitely do that again," she said excitedly.
"Just not in the next hour or so, at least. I mean ... a girl's got to rest too right?"
Adrienne nodded and pulled Cassie down with her to cuddle with them both.
"I could too," Adrienne whispered softly as both the other girls rested their heads on her chest.
"I didn't quite know what to make of it when you first brought it up but I feel like ..."
She hesitated for a while.
"... I thought it would be like I'd be a third wheel in this, I never expected there to be this much emotional output between us, all three of us."
She wasn't entirely sure where she was going with it or what she was really trying to say other than that she too would very much like for it to not be a one time thing, maybe not even a casual thing. At the same time she of course knew that nothing could rival or even match the connection between Cassie and Ellie, that even if they ended up a throuple she would always come in second to them both. And yet the desire she felt to be a part of whatever their relationship might turn out to be was strong enough that she would be more than ok with it.

Just as she was about to continue her train of thought on the matter Ellie's phone started playing I'm Poppy" which she used as her ringtone.
Slightly surprised Ellie slipped out of Adrienne's one-armed embrace and walked over to Cassie's desk to pick up her phone. It was an unknown number and at first she thought of just rejecting the call but accepted it anyway.
"That's great," she said after having listened for a while to the person on the other end.
"We can maybe meet up at school Monday afternoon and talk more about it."
She then ended the call and looking at her phone a moment wiggled her bare ass at the two she was reasonably sure was staring at it.
"You guys have any idea what time it is? I think perhaps we should start thinking about getting decent soon."
She turned around and showed Cassie and Adrienne the time on her phone. It was past midnight and whether they liked it or not Cassie's dad would be home some time around 1 am, probably with bags of leftovers.
"Anyhow," she continued.
"That was a fan wanting to sign himself and his boyfriend up for the LBTQ club."
She then suggested they should take turns showering to get all the sweat and other various fluids off of themselves before Eric came back home.
"Maybe you should go first Adrienne. I mean me and Cassie he'd expect to find freshly showered and only half dressed but probably not you."
Adrienne agreed and Ellie showed her where the Claytons kept their towels and what shampoo and stuff she could use.

Forty five minutes later, as Eric Clayton called out from downstairs that he was home, summoning them to the kitchen for the usual late night feast Eric always brought home after a late shift at the restaurant, Ellie had just stepped out of the shower and was brushing her hair, naked in front of the mirror in Cassie's room.

Cassie nodded in agreement with Adrienne. "Yeah, like, I mean, I wouldn't have asked you if I didn't trust you, but like, I didn't know what to expect. And just ... I really appreciate how you handled things earlier. When I, uh, couldn't handle the scenario. You proved why I trusted you. You handled it really well." She said.

Just then, Ellie's phone went off, and Cassie frowned. It was weird to be getting a call this late, and judging by the fact that Ellie didn't mention who it was, it likely wasn't, for example, Cassie's mom calling to tell Ellie something terrible had happened to her mom or anything.

When Ellie finished talking to whoever it was, Cassie smiled. "Yeah, it's pretty late." At the news that it was someone interested in the LGBTQIA+ club they were working on setting up, Cassie's smile widened. "That's incredible." She said.

Cassie nodded again as Ellie suggested Adrienne take the shower first. "Yeah." She agreed. "Me or Ellie wouldn't be unexpected."

After Adrienne was done, Cassie had taken her turn, and so was decent at the time she heard her dad arrive.

"Hey, Dad!" She greeted him with a smile, giving him a hug.

"Hey, Cassie. How're you?"

"Good. How was work?"

"Good. You know, we've had a few customers asking about if Funhouse Sweethearts is gonna be doing more performances there, and even a few people suggesting we do more live music and stuff."

"Really?"

"Yeah. Anyways, got plenty of leftovers for you all. I know you mentioned Adrienne might be staying over tonight, so I grabbed a bit extra."

Cassie nodded. "Yeah. She is."

"You girls do anything fun?"

Cassie shrugged. "Eh, we hung out, gossipped, watched movies, that sort of stuff. Got a few more people interested in joining the LGBTQIA+ club we were planning at school."

"That's awesome, honey."

Cassie nodded. "Yeah. It is. I mean, this year there probably won't be much, since the school year's almost over, but next year it's gonna be a thing from the start."

Having known Eric Clayton all her life and for a good portion of it considered him a stand in for her own mostly absent dad Ellie was quite comfortable around her girlfriend's father and thus came down stairs in her PJs five minutes after her girlfriends (they were all girlfriends now weren't they?) to find the usual spread of left overs on the kitchen table, Cassie, Adrienne and Eric all huddled around it. She grabbed a portion of black rice with teriyaki beef, baby corn and bamboo shoots along with two pieces of garlic bread.
"Hungry," Eric asked as she dug in as if she hadn't had enough Mac and Cheese earlier to put her into a food-induced coma.
Ellie just smiled at him and winked at Cassie and Adrienne across the table. She was indeed famished after the evening's activities and she already knew she would sleep like a baby, wedge between her girlfriends (they were, weren't they, had anyone actually said the words, or was Adrienne just a lover, a side dish, no ... no she wasn't, not to Ellie anyway).

After a brief semi-uncomfortable silence following Ellie's silent suggestion of what might have been going on earlier that evening the conversation turned more light-hearted as Eric broke the silence to inform Ellie as well about the requests from guests at the restaurant for a repeat performance by Funhouse Sweethearts to which Ellie nodded.
"We'd love to, especially now that we're a trio," she said and went on to explain how now that they had found a drummer for the band it would of course give them a lot more flexibility on stage.
"And soon we will probably have a demo out as well. That should maybe draw an even bigger crowd."

The topic then turned to the LBTQIA+ club and the three girls kept talking about it all through the meal and after as they made their way back up to Cassie's room to sleep. They kept talking about it until one by one they drifted off to sleep.

Cassie had smiled at both her dad's question and Ellie's sly reaction. When Ellie agreed that them doing another live performance at the restaurant was possible and started gushing about what they could do now that they had a drummer, she chuckled and nodded.

"Imagine if we could get a couple more members on top of Dusty, have a full roster, you know?"

As they discussed the LGBTQIA+ club, Cassie spoke about the responsibility she felt. She was the obvious choice for president of the club, considering the events surrounding her coming out and her notability. It meant a lot to her to take that seriously and to do her best for the cause.

When the three girls retired to her room to sleep, Cassie felt content. She didn't know where things with Adrienne were going to lead, but she couldn't wait to find out.

That Monday, the three of them had ended up meeting with several people all interested in the LGBTQIA+ club, with the understanding that it wouldn't actually begin until the next school year.

Tuesday was Cassie's next visit with Sabrina, and they talked about the events of the weekend and how the roleplay session had gone, as well as Cassie's impending operation and some of the plans she had before then.

Wednesday was, of course, Ellie's birthday, although, as was tradition between the Spencer and Clayton families, the two girls would be having a joint birthday party that Saturday, roughly halfway between Ellie's and Cassie's birthdays. So aside from a casual wishing Ellie a happy birthday and alluding to having special plans for the weekend, Cassie treated it as any other day. Mostly. She had to do some preparations involving talking to her parents, and it turned out that Madison and Eric were both willing and able to help her out when she explained what she had in mind.

Finally, the weekend arrived, and on Saturday Cassie woke up feeling an anxious anticipation for the party and her plans for afterwards.

Last edited:
The week after the threesome was for Ellie's part mostly uneventful.

She of course attended the preliminary, unofficial start up for the school's LBTQIA+ club which had a much larger attendance than she had expected, which was of course not a bad thing. It was decided that day that when the club officially started up it would be with Adrienne as president even if perhaps the more obvious choice might have been Cassie who was the more vocal and known face around school but considering everything that lay in the pipeline for her, with surgeries and the last preparations for her GAS it was better that someone else took the reigns, someone with a bit more time on their hands.

She also spent a fair amount of time after school at her laptop working on ideas for the new Funhouse Sweethearts material, mostly Cassie's coming out song about her journey, her hatching and her coming out, that they had been keeping a work in progress for so long, perhaps subconsciously waiting for the right moment to finish it, and on the mastodont of a follow up that exceeded everything they had ever done before. It had elements of prog rock mixed in with their usual pounding power pop. It shifted from major to minor, switched both key and time signature more than once. It was a direction Ellie had been wanting to go for quite a while, and had dozens of sketches in her private archive for such songs that she had never really shown Cassie since they were so different from the rest of their material. Of course she sent the ideas to Cassie for her opinion as they progressed.

Wednesday morning she woke up to the invigorating scent of coffee and pancakes as her mum set down the tray on her bedside table along with a small, mostly symbolic present, a new guitar strap because she had heard her daughter mention the need for one and had seen her look at that one in particular some time before. All of this of course came with the traditionally embarrassing vocal performance of happy birthday. Ellie loved her mum to the ends of the earth but she couldn't sing to save her life.
"Alright, alright, I'm up," she said as she sat up rubbing the sleep out of her eyes.

As was customary there would be no cake or party that day. Being born as they were exactly one week apart Ellie and Cassie had, ever since kindergarten, had a shared birthday party on the weekend between their birthdays. And in that vein Cassie simply wished Ellie a happy birthday on their way to school. Contrary to tradition though this year it involved a five minutes long kiss with a bit of groping for good measure.
"Oh. Special plans huh?" Ellie said as Cassie made allusions to what she assumed would be some grand gesture of love.
"And I have to wait until Saturday? No fair ..."
She pouted playfully and then giggled.
"Can't wait," she then added.

Thursday they met with Dusty again to rehearse and Ellie presented her ideas for Not Your Average Teen Girl and its follow up to him and he nodded along with most of it and making a few suggestions of his own. Then he began to laugh and after a few seconds looked straight at Ellie as if he half expected her to shoot down his next idea.
"I think this one should also have a drum solo, like leading up to your second solo."
Ellie nodded pensively and wondered just what sort of monster they were in the process of creating.

As Saturday came around preparations were hectic for the party. There would first be a family lunch with just Ellie, Cassie and their parents. Presents would be opened and cake would be had. This part of the celebration was usually hosted by The Claytons as it was easier for Eric to cook in his own kitchen, or as had at times happened at his restaurant.

Then in the evening there would be a party for all their friends and this year, since at least one of them was legally adult that Saturday and the other would be just four days later, it would be left entirely unsupervised. The party would be held at Cassie's and it had been agreed that Eric and Madison would spend the evening at Joan's and not return home until after midnight.

It was clear the club would be a resounding success, based on the turnout and investment. Cassie was looking forward to it.

Naturally, work on their music consumed much of the girls' time, with the demo in the works now. The song they had spent so long working on was now nearly ready. And the follow-up, which Cassie had opted to call "Out Of The Closet And Onto The Battlefield," was proving to be a monster of a piece, an ambitious, long, complex song that Cassie fully expected would leave her hoarse and Ellie's fingers bleeding. The shifts in the song, each corresponding to a different part of the roller coaster of that Monday after Cassie had come out into the open as trans, were necessary to convey the emotion and intensity of it, but meant the song would be extremely difficult.

It was difficult to not break and tell Ellie the big plan, but Cassie knew that the reveal would be worth it. She wanted to give Ellie something truly meaningful, something that would undeniably prove just how much Cassie loved Ellie. The question was, of course, when exactly to reveal the plan.

It was interesting just how well they had been integrating Dusty into the group, and the way he was finding his place and adding to their music. A new perspective, a fresh angle, that could only help them grow.

The family-only portion of the celebrations was quite mundane, a private affair between the three parents and two girls. Cassie's physical gifts from her parents were fairly simple, a new microphone and webcam, since the big gift for her was, naturally, the upcoming surgery.

While ostensibly her parents would be returning sometime after midnight, giving the girls time to both have their party and clean it up afterwards, Cassie knew it was probable they would stay at the Spencer residence for the whole night, or at least well into the early morning, so that after the party Cassie would have plenty of alone time with Ellie.

The rules of the party were simple. No alcohol, everyone out by midnight. Cassie and Ellie had put together a playlist of largely their own music for the party, and even had a karaoke machine.

The turnout was significant, and Cassie noted with relief that none of their more belligerent classmates had decided to try to crash it.

At the family lunch Eric had made both girls' favourite dishes rather than making something fancy and spectacular. The present Ellie got from her mom was perhaps quite a bit more than than what Cassie got from her parents, a small used car, but everyone around the table knew that Cassie's real birthday present was not only more expensive but also life-altering.

Adrienne had been the first of the guests to arrive, a little earlier than the appointed time to help set things up, and to have a bit of alone time with her two favourite girls. Girlfriend? It really was time for the three of them to at least sit down to talk about what their relationship was. But that would have to be for another day. That evening was to be all about having fun and celebrating Cassie's and Ellie's passage into adulthood, at least from a legal point of view.

And soon the party was in full swing. People were dancing, laughing, and singing along to the karaoke machine, after some coercion from Ellie Adrienne agreed to do a duet version of The B52s' Love Shack and did a decent job of it. At one point Ellie even picked up her semi-acoustic guitar and silenced the crowd.
"As all of you know by now the person I have been proud to call my BFF has recently become my GFF, GirlFriendForever and this song is for her, to celebrate my love for her. I call it When You Kissed Me."
Ellie then played a song she had been working on in secret specifically for this occasion since a few days after their first serious kiss. It was a soft rather slow song about that very moment and about how much she loved Cassie. It would be obvious perhaps to Cassie and Dusty, who couldn't help but beat out a matching rhythm on his thighs, that perhaps this song was where How Could I Not, had begun.

When Ellie had struck the last chord and received a fair amount of cheers for the performance she then continued to say that of course Cassie now being her GFF did not mean they were no longer also BFFs and invited Cassie to join her in My Best Friend.

Cassie loved that Ellie had gotten a car now. But that would still likely pale in comparison to the gift Cassie had planned for Ellie. It was a gift for both of them, in a way. And a fitting send-off to her soon-to-be-removed testicles. While not the original plan (vaginoplasty, which was still on the table for later down the road), the looming orchiectomy was still a huge step for Cassie on her journey. And in fact it was in light of that upcoming change that Cassie knew now was probably the best chance ever to give Ellie that gift today.

It was clear that the trio of girls would have to discuss how things stood between them in the future. But that could wait. For now, it was party time. The duet between Ellie and Adrienne got Cassie smiling. And then Ellie was getting ready to do a performance of her own, announcing a song she'd written for Cassie celebrating their love.

Cassie listened raptly as Ellie performed. The song was well done, and by the end Cassie was openly crying happy tears. As Ellie invited her up to do My Best Friend together, she nodded, wiping her eyes as she walked up. She paused, leaning in to press her forehead against Ellie's, deciding to go with their "Funhouse Sweethearts forever" ritual before starting the song.

When they wrapped it up, Cassie pulled Ellie into a hug and kissed her. "That was an amazing song you wrote for me, babe. Can't wait until after the party to show you just how much I loved it. That gift I have planned is gonna be amazing. But it's definitely for after the party." She whispered.

"Funhouse Sweethearts Forever," Ellie replied as Cassie pressed their foreheads together and then kissed her, as had become part of the ritual ever since their relationship went beyond BFFs.

On the whole the party was an absolute success and by midnight only one guest remained. Adrienne had lingered and helped them clean up. Whether she had hoped for an invitation to stay the night again, or not, was anyone's guess really but a few minutes past midnight she put the last of the glasses into the dishwasher and looked at the two birthday girls.
"I'll leave you two lovebirds to it then," she said almost as if she suspected what Cassie had planned and that whatever it was she was not included.
She kept a brave face though and kissed them both rather passionately as she said goodbye.
"Tomorrow we really need to sit down and talk though," she added as an afterthought to her previous statement.
"Lunch maybe. At that Italian place near the school?" Ellie suggested.
She was almost feeling a bit intoxicated despite the absence of alcohol or any other intoxicants, except perhaps love, from the party.

"So we're alone at last. Now where's my present?" she said with the same level of excitement as a child on Christmas morning as she turned to Cassie and pressed herself up against her girlfriend giving her a wet kiss.
She had begun to suspect what it was, and yet not the full extent of it, after Cassie had said it was definitely for after the party.

Had it been any other occasion, Cassie would likely have happily invited Adrienne to stay the night. But this was different. Tonight was a very special, intimate occasion, one that unfortunately didn't have room for Adrienne. Cassie had something she wanted to share with Ellie and only Ellie.

"Yeah, we can do that." She agreed when the suggestion of a lunch date to talk about things between the three of them was suggested.

She saw Adrienne out, then smirked as she and Ellie were left alone. Ellie's question got a chuckle. "So, it's kind of a twofer, babe. First, I, uh, well, there's been some stuff I haven't told you. There was a, uh, research study looking for patients a while back. They apparently were working on a way to, uh, culture testicular tissue in the lab to produce sperm. It's some pretty experimental stuff, but apparently they've had promising results. And, uh, well, I may have made arrangements for them to, well, get mine after the orchiectomy. I mean, at the time, it was going to be the full vaginoplasty, but, uh, y'know how that plan changed. So, yeah, uh," she trailed off as she went to the kitchen and retrieved an envelope from the top of the fridge. She returned to Ellie, holding it out. "I've already authorized them to try to create a few sperm samples after they get the tissue to hold on to, and, uh, this is the paperwork for, uh, if we ever decide to try to, uh, use those samples to get you pregnant. Although at the time, I, uh, hadn't really dared hope it, uh, would be you maybe having kids with me."

Holy fuck, she had gone from confident and calm to nervous and awkward almost instantly. It may have been her fear over how Ellie would react to being told Cassie had been hiding something like that And yet, bad as it was, her nervousness was only at the beginning of where it would be when she finished the conversation.

She smiled. "So, yeah, maybe your mom will get grandkids after all some day."

"As for the other thing, uh, well, you know how we kind of talked about the possibility of you, uh, having a real dick inside you? I, well, I love you, and with the way things have been lately and the way my mind's changed, I ... well, I mean, in just under two weeks I'm getting my balls cut off. It would be a damn shame not to give them a farewell party by, uh, making love to you, well, using my penis. I want to do this. I want to give you that chance to, uh, lose your virginity properly with me."

There. It was out in the open now. Cassie was anxious to see how Ellie would react to the confession that Cassie wanted to try to actually use her genitals as nature intended with her. And especially as she wanted to do so submissively.

Last edited:
Ellie took the envelope and just stared at it for a moment as Cassie explained its contents. The idea of children was not one that had crossed her mind just yet, not even the fact that she would not be able to have any with Cassie. They had after all only been girlfriends for so long but of course it made sense that somewhere down the line they might want to have children. Ellie just had to first wrap her mind around it.
"Wow," she said and threw herself into Cassie's arms kissing her all over.
"That's just so ... fucking romantic."
She then pushed Cassie to arms length holding her shoulders and bit her lip.
"I would absolutely love to have a child by you, I can't really imagine having one by anyone else to be honest ... but like ... later right. Like ... I dunno ... after college or something.

Lose my virginity proper?! was the first thought going through Ellie's head after the second half of Cassie's present, followed by: What a ridiculously obsolete concept.
She didn't put either of those thoughts into words though. There would perhaps be a time for it but now was not it. Now was the time for love, for making love.
"You're sure you want this," Ellie said with a slight hesitation in her voice, knowing as she did how Cassie felt about that particular part of her anatomy.

When Cassie confirmed that she was sure Ellie smiled and took Cassie's hand skipping up the stairs. The moment they were in Cassie's room and the door had closed behind them Ellie pushed Cassie onto the bed and back away from it. She giggled and began swaying her hips. First the top she had worn for the evening came off revealing to Cassie what she must surely already have known, that Ellie was not wearing a bra underneath it. Her nipples were already stiff with excitement as she cupped her breasts with both hands, jiggling them a little, as if presenting them to Cassie and she then stepped closer to her girlfriend. Close enough that she could lean down and offer her to suck on those nipples and as Cassie's lips closed around the left one Ellie pinched the right one and first inhaled sharply before letting out a soft moan. She then directed Cassie's lips to the other nipple and let her hand slide down to Cassie's right breast, cupping it in her hand, giving it a soft squeeze before backing away again.

This time she reached up under the skirt and began to pull down her underwear, turned her back to Cassie for maximum visual effect as she then pushed them all the way down with her legs straight and slightly parted, enough to give Cassie a glimpse of her pussy. She then turned back, threw the panties, which had a clear wet stain in the crotch, and with swaying hips walked up to Cassie again, took her hand and guided it to her pussy.
"Feel how wet I am for you," she whispered seductively.
And she was, absolutely soaking wet. And as Cassie rubbed her fingers along the slit it opened up like a flower under her touch and Ellie moaned again.

Backing away again she now removed the skirt as well and stood before Cassie wearing nothing but her socks and shoes. She stood there for a while touching herself, rubbing her nipples, caressing her neck and lips while letting the fingers of her left hand explore her clit, her eyes locked with Cassie's. She was more aroused than she could remember ever being before. Not even the weekend before with Adrienne. Perhaps because whatever else this might be it was a very special moment to be shared with the woman she loved more than she could ever have imagined loving anyone.

When she approached Cassie again she squatted down in front of her and began to reach up under her trans-pride patterned dress, pulling her underwear down and off slowly she then pushed the dress up to Cassie's waist and bit her bottom lip at the sight of her semi-erect penis. It was perhaps not as big as her dildo but goddamn it was beautiful and for a brief perverted moment the thought of having a cast made of it to use as a dildo crossed her mind. She let out a moan and then giggled at the thought before leaning in to drag her tongue along the shaft, towards the head and she could feel it twitch under the touch of her tongue.

She took it softly between her thumb and index finger, stroked it gently twice and then placed it flat against Cassie stomach. She then began to lick it again, similar to how Adrienne had shown them both how to treat a pussy, long strokes of the tongue along the shaft, from behind the testicles all the way to the head which she placed a soft kiss on before going back down again, a little further this time, her tongue flicking at the anus. As she went back up again she pushed Cassie's dress further up until she held her breasts in her hands. She pinched the nipples as she kissed the head again and began to go back down.

This time she went even further and poked her tongue against Cassie's sphincter. She spread open Cassie's cheeks and poked it even deeper, ran the tip of her tongue in circles around the tight muscle and then she really dug in, treating the anus as if it was a pussy, or at least as much like it as was possible, until it was all covered in her saliva. Then as she began to move her tongue and lips up again she softly pushed her middle finger inside. This time when she reached the head she, rather than just giving it a kiss, closed her lips around it and sucked on it the way she might suck on a lollipop.

This way she, little by little, took more of Cassie's penis into her mouth, feeling it grow harder, and bigger, until she realised she could feel it poking against her throat. Fucking hell she was so horny that she had to use her free hand to finger herself as her head bobbed on Cassie's cock.
"Fuck," she groaned with her mouth full and then slowly slipped her lips off of it.
"I need you to lick my cunt while I go down on you too."
She pulled Cassie's dress off entirely and removed her bra. Then she pushed Cassie onto her back and climbed onto the bed positioning herself with her pussy over Cassie's face and her own face over Cassie's now fully erect cock.

While Cassie was not by any means thinking about having kids right this minute in their lives, thinking ahead and planning for the future was a necessity in her case. It had honestly been a surprise (and a chance she'd never thought she'd have) to learn there was at least a theoretical chance she could still contribute genetics to offspring. But that window to make the preparations had a very definite end. Getting the authorization paperwork for using the possible sperm samples ready in advance was merely getting ahead of things. And besides, the gesture being made was more important than them actually doing it immediately.

She chuckled as Ellie called the first part of the gift so fucking romantic before nodding in agreement as Ellie asked for confirmation that Cassie wasn't expecting them to have kids immediately. "Definitely later. We're too young for kids right now."

She nodded again as Ellie asked for confirmation that she was sure about this. "I've given it a lot of thought. I've talked to Sabrina a bit. I want to do this because I love you. I want to give this to you. I want to share this with you." She said, her confidence returning as she thought about what she said. This meant so much to her. To be able to do this with Ellie.

It was only to be expected when Ellie pushed her onto the bed, and the reveal that Ellie was indeed not wearing a bra got a smile. Cassie watched the show raptly.

Ellie was teasing her mercilessly, every move so fucking sexy, the foreplay and stimulation easily doing their job. Cassie had, courtesy of her parents, had a Viagra pill ready in case it turned out that just stimulation couldn't get her hard enough. However, that was clearly going to be unnecessary as Ellie's ministrations were doing an amazing job arousing her.

The finger up her ass wasn't entirely a surprise, and was quite a pleasant sensation.

"Fucking hell." She said as Ellie positioned herself to 69 with Cassie. Ellie's pussy was so enticing, and Cassie's girldick was throbbing, harder than it had probably ever been, eager, hungry, like it knew this was probably the only time it would ever feel a pussy.

Cassie took a moment to reorient the lessons Adrienne had given her to account for the different position they were now in, and eagerly set to work.

Last edited:
Ellie gasped with pleasure as Cassie latched on to her pussy and began to use every trick Adrienne had taught her. But she eagerly resumed her own oral stimulation of Cassie's cock, both by taking its full length into her mouth, using her lips to basically fuck it, and also by using just her tongue on and around the head, focusing mainly on the frenulum, but also the perineum and the anus. And when she reached for the latter she could feel the throbbing penis between her breasts and almost without thinking about it squeezed them together around it and used them to stroke it while poking her tongue deep into Cassie anus. And then, now aroused to the point where she was barely conscious of anything but her erogenous spots she orgasmed, grinding her pussy down on Cassie's face, smearing it with her orgasmic fluids before lifting her hips up, pulling away from further stimulation. She wasn't sure she could have taken another major orgasm that close to the first.

Instead she rolled off Cassie and turned to face her.
"So how do you want to do this? I dunno but maybe it would feel less weird for your if I were to ride you."
Ellie smiled and dragged a finger along the shaft, all the way from the head, past the testicles, across the perineum until it was pressing lightly against the anus but without penetrating it.
"First though. I want to try something else."
She kissed Cassie and then moved on top of her, positioning her pussy over Cassie's penis, but not to slide onto it but rather to simply slide on it, the way Adrienne had shown them. As she did though she reached behind her and let her left middle-finger slip back into Cassie's anus, fingering her at the same pace as she was grinding against her penis.

Of course this forced Ellie to lean backwards and doing so gave Cassie a full view of what was happening, how Ellie's soaked slit ran up and down her shaft. It would also give Cassie a good view of Ellie's breasts jiggling ever so subtly from her movements. Ellie on the other hand had her eyes closed, fully enjoying every sensation of her body, every pleasure it produced, among which was the moans coming from Cassie mixed with her own. She knew that she would soon have her second orgasm even though she paced herself. Leaning a little bit further back she then managed to push a second finger into Cassie and while the strokes might not have been quite as deep anymore she made up for it by increasing the pace.

Letting out a cry that would certainly have attracted the attention of anyone else who might have been in the house, which luckily there wasn't, Ellie orgasmed again and as she did she threw her body forward, onto Cassie's and began kissing her passionately.

Barely allowing the spasms to subside entirely this time she reached down between them, gently took Cassie's penis and aimed it at her vaginal vestibule. She looked into Cassie's eyes , as if asking one last time if she was sure she wanted to do this, and when Cassie nodded she pushed back and felt the head of the penis slide past the vestibule. She stayed there for a while, enjoying the sensation. It was quite a different sensation from using her dildo, similar but while the dildo vibrated it didn't throb the way Cassie's penis did. It was a different type of stimulation of the V-spot.
"I love you so much Cassie," she said and as she pushed herself further down on her girlfriend's cock she reached for Cassie's breasts, teasing the nipples by circling her fingers around them, by twisting them slightly and pulling gently on them and then as she felt her pubic bone against Cassie's, felt the testicles press against her outer labia she stopped as if preparing herself before starting to slowly ride Cassie with long slow strokes.
All the while though she kept her eyes locked with Cassie's as if looking for even the slightest hint that her girlfriend was getting uncomfortable with what they were doing. But there was nothing but love and lust looking back at her and she began to increase the pace and shorten the thrusts of her hips. Their mutual moans almost began to sound as if they were harmonising and then Ellie sat up straight, her hands on Cassie's belly and began to grind almost furiously on the penis.
"Fuck. I'm gonna cum again. Cum with me Cassie. Oh fuck.Fuck FUCK FUUUUCCK."

Ellie's reaction got a smirk and a chuckle from Cassie, and then it was her turn to gasp in pleasure at Ellie's attentive actions.

She moaned as Ellie lifted her pussy away from Cassie's mouth in the wake of the first orgasm. Her face was soaked in juices, and there was no doubt the sheets would need to be changed at some point.

She nodded at Ellie's question and the suggestion of Ellie riding her on top. Ellie's mention of wanting to try something else first got a nod.

It was a strange sensation, being fingered in the ass as Ellie ground her pussy against Cassie's cock. The pleasure was obscene, and the view of Ellie quite beautiful.

It was clear when Ellie orgasmed again, and Cassie returned the fervent kisses.

Her girlfriend's final questioning gaze got a nod, and then Ellie was taking Cassie's cock into herself, engulfing it.

"I love you, too, Ellie." She gasped.

The entire experience was unusual for Cassie. While it was certainly a bizarre situation she had never imagined herself being in before, it was almost as though the fact that she was doing this with Ellie turned it from what would have otherwise been an incredibly dysphoric experience into a romantic one where she felt nothing but love, lust, and even fulfilment, even if admittedly that was a strange sensation.

It wasn't long until Ellie was encouraging her to cum with her, and it wasn't that difficult to oblige, her girlcock twitching and spasming as it emptied what would be a thin, clear ejaculate hardly distinguishable from Ellie's juices into the cis girl.

Cassie held Ellie close afterwards, still inside her as the girls snuggled together. "God, babe, that was ... wow. Like, just, wow." She said. "I honestly never thought this would happen, not until like a week or so ago." She said, stroking Ellie's hair and holding her.

It was after only a few minutes of this, however, that something started gnawing at Cassie, a discomfort beyond merely the physical sensation of the erection she still bore. She looked at Ellie with a frown. "Hey, babe, I, uh, look, I absolutely loved making love to you, being inside you, but, uh, please understand it's nothing against you when I say I really don't want to do it again. It was amazing, but ... yeah, it was also fucking weird and right now I also kind of need to deal with this erection for good before it drives me mad with dysphoria. So, uh, I'm gonna go take a cold shower. If you want to join me in a bit, that would be cool."

Last edited:
"I know right," Ellie said with a giggle following the excited statement as she nestled herself into Cassie's arms, her legs still wrapped around her girlfriend feeling the seed starting to drip out around the softening penis, the first one she had had inside her.
And whether it would never happen again she was happy that it had been Cassie. No, she was positively ecstatic that it had been Cassie's. Not because she had ever really thought of Cassie in such terms but because she had given almost every other aspect of her virginity to her. The only one that was left was one she wasn't really interested in giving away anyway.

"You know you can always talk to me about it Babe," Ellie said and kissed Cassie's neck.
"I mean. I never expected this to happen even once. It wasn't even something I had thought about really, but now ... I couldn't imagine my first time being with anyone else."
She slowly pulled her crotch away from Cassie allowing the no longer fully erect penis to slip out along with the infertile seed it had left inside her.
"Y'know ... I was thinking I was going to shower as well cause I'm all sweaty and messy, and we probably should change the sheets as well. They are ... hmmm ... a bit wet and will probably be really icky in the morning. And then we can snuggle all night. Yea?"

That said she unwrapped herself softly from Cassie's arms and slipped off the bed which was really quite messy. It did feel a bit weird actually as she began to pull the sheets off of Cassie's bed well past midnight like some kind of over-zealous housewife. It even felt a little bit stranger to be doing so naked. Still the sheets were drenched and would smell absolutely rotten come morning, and so would they if they didn't shower before going back to a freshly made bed.

The weirdness of the situation had Ellie in giggles by the time she pulled out new sheets from the Claytons' linen closet, still naked. She giggled at the thought that this was exactly how comfortable she was around their house. Both of them were around the other's house really. It was almost like they were all one big family living in two houses side by side.

Once the new sheets were in place Ellie snuck into the bathroom and sat down on the toilet to pee another thing that sort of made it obvious how comfortable she and Cassie already were with each other.
"So Babe," she said as she wiped.
"Mind turning on some hot water for me. If your problem has gone away that is."

Cassie smiled. "I know, babe." She agreed as Ellie said she could always talk to the cisgender girl about things. "Yeah, it definitely wasn't something I would have bet on happening even just a couple of weeks ago. But now ... I wouldn't have it any other way."

She chuckled. "And whenever I get the vagina installed, you're gonna be my first. Even if it's a strap-on, you're gonna be on the other side."

Even the process of Ellie sliding off her softening shaft was pleasure tinged with and edge of anxious, confused dysphoria. She nodded in agreement. "See you in the shower in a bit, then." She said, pulling Ellie into a hug as they both stood up.

She left Ellie to it, heading to the bathroom with a smile. The experience had truly been wonderful. Despite all the possible ways it could have gone wrong, from performance issues to not being able to enjoy the experience due to dysphoria to just losing her nerve, it had gone amazingly. It had felt so right. She had never felt so close to Ellie, and even the fact that she had no desire to do it again wasn't a condemnation of it, as that was tied more to her transness than the quality of the experience.

It hadn't taken long for the cold water to eliminate the erection, and when Ellie entered the bathroom, Cassie smiled. It was true the girls had grown up uniquely close. Being nextdoor neighbors and second-generation best friends (as Joan and Madison had been besties) had indeed made it seem like the two families were one. In fact, at one of their previous schools, one of their teachers had jokingly called them "the Clayton-Spencer family."

When Ellie was finished and she asked about the hot water, Cassie nodded. "Yeah, it's gone." She said, adjusting the knob to start warming the stream of water. "Now why don't you get in here, you gorgeous girl?"

The two of them showered together, and kissed and groped each other as they did, before towelling off and finally getting back to bed some time closer to 2 am than 1 and almost immediately falling asleep with Ellie resting her head on Cassie's shoulder and her left arm resting just below the breasts.

They woke up in a similar position almost 6 hours later to the smell of coffee and bacon frying rising up from the kitchen.
"I think your parents are back home," Ellie muttered into Cassie's hair before turning onto her back and fully opening her eyes.
"Y'know, I could get used to waking up like this, like every morning, next to you I mean."
She turned over and faced her beautiful girlfriend, giving her a kiss.
"Maybe we could talk to our moms and dad about it. I mean come Wednesday we're both adults after all."

Our moms and dad, was a phrase Ellie had begun to use about the Claytons and her mom quite a few years ago, bunching them together into some sort of parental trio rather than separating them, because in almost every way they were just that. For instance when the time came for The Talk, about five years earlier, it wasn't that Joan had sat Ellie down to talk about sex and relationships and Madison had sat Cassie down to have The Talk, but rather they had done it together. Even Eric had sat the two down for a separate Talk to discuss boys more specifically and what the girls could expect when they started dating. It was just how things were done in the Clayton-Spencer family.

This was on Ellie's mind as she descended the stairs to the kitchen where Eric had cooked up a storm of a breakfast.
"Y'know what would make total sense," she said to Cassie just before entering the kitchen.
"I mean now that we're like a couple and everything, even like ... planning to have kids in the future and stuff ... we should totally change our names to Spencer-Clayton, and maybe yours could be Clayton-Spencer."
She then giggled and bit her bottom lip as she realised how what she had just said might be interpreted.
"I mean ... not like I'm proposing to you or anything like that. I mean some day maybe I will, if you don't beat me to it, but just like y'know ... I mean that's how some people think of us anyway, even if at our last school they did so because they saw us as sisters rather than girlfriends."
She then stopped talking and just looked at Cassie, unsure of how her girlfriend would react to the suggestion.

Cassie smiled at Ellie's comment about her parents being home. "At least we're not finding out through them walking in on us." She said with a chuckle.

A nod followed Ellie's statement about waking up next to her. "Agreed." She said as she smiled. The smile only grew as Ellie continued. "Yeah, our dad and moms might have a hard time telling two adults what we can or can't do." She said. "Of course, if we hit off our careers, we can get an apartment together and then wake up together every day regardless of our parents' rules."

She followed Ellie down the stairs, pausing as Ellie spoke again. "Actually, I feel like Cassie Spencer-Clayton has a better ring than Cassie Clayton-Spencer." She said after a moment's thought.

"I know. But if you were, the answer would be yes. Consider that a standing yes if you ever do." She said. "Although I'm probably gonna keep my performing name as Cassie Clayton for recognition."

Eric was standing at the stove, just finishing up the cooking, while Madison was standing at the table with a cup of coffee. Both looked in the direction of the girls with knowing glances. "Did you two have a fun party?" Eric asked.

Cassie smiled. "Yeah. It was pretty great."

Madison smiled. "And the after-party?" She asked.

Cassie blushed, glancing at Ellie and nodding. "Ellie really liked both gifts. And the, uh, second one was pretty amazing for me as well. Didn't need the, uh, performance enhancer. And it wasn't like dysphoric or anything."

Madison chuckled. "I'm happy for you girls."

Eric nodded. "Same. Glad that everything worked out."

Madison looked at the two. "You girls have any other plans for today?"

Cassie nodded. "We're meeting Adrienne for lunch."

Eric and Madison exchanged a glance before Eric spoke. "You girls have been hanging out with her a lot lately, haven't you?"

"Yeah. She's really turned out to be a better friend than we ever thought we'd have. Besides each other, of course." Cassie said.

Madison nodded. "That's wonderful. I'm really glad that you're both making more friends."

Last edited:
Ellie headed home before lunch to change and shower but also to talk to her mom about some rather confusing feelings she had been dealing with ever since that first night with both Adrienne and Cassie, feelings she wasn't sure what to do with.

As Ellie and Cassie were on their way to Abby's, a small diner not far from their school that served an amazing omelette buffet, Ellie was quiet but by looking at her anyone would know that something was on her mind and when Cassie asked, just as they pulled up to the curb she took a deep breath.
"So I've been thinking a lot about this. I even talked to Mom about it, like how I really do love you and all that and how I always will, right, but ... like I also think I love Adrienne, not like just because of what we did and what she taught us and stuff but like ... love love her ... too ... almost as much as I love you."
She took a deep breath and glanced quickly at Cassie, turned her eyes away and then looked back at her girlfriend with a bit more confidence.
"I guess what I'm trying to say is that y'know, we could perhaps all be girlfriends, the three of us. I mean you know how close our moms and dad has always been right and like last night when I talked to Mom about it well ... she kinda hinted that they are a bit closer than might be obvious, like ... an unofficial throuple."
This was something both girls had long suspected but never had confirmed before but Joan had sat her nervous daughter down and explained it all. How after the divorce she had firsts reconnected romantically and intimately with Madison and then also with Eric, and little by little it had evolved. The three of them did after all share so much between them. They had basically raised their daughters together, had always lived next doors, at least since some time before Cassie and Ellie were born.
"Of course I can't say for sure how Cassie will react to such a suggestion but you have to talk to her about it," Joan had concluded.

Before Cassie had time to respond to the question they saw Adrienne coming down the street waving at them.

It was just as well that Ellie had headed home to get ready, since Cassie had her own conversation to have with her mom. In fact, it was the same subject as Ellie's conversation with Joan. Cassie didn't know what it was, but she felt something with Adrienne. It wasn't like what she felt with Ellie (nothing could ever be like that), but it was no less powerful and no less special. And that was on top of the fact that she felt Adrienne had a discovery to make about herself, something that Cassie wanted to be there during.

And the conversation with her mom had been ... Illuminating. The (unsurprising) confirmation that Joan and Madison were lovers in college was one thing. The (very surprising) revelation that Eric, Joan, and Madison were polyamorous and effectively in a triad was another thing altogether.

Plus, the idea that their moms and dad had definitely been fucking while their teenage daughters did the same next door was ... Rather hilarious, and Cassie had spent a while chuckling intermittently at the thought.

It was in the wake of that conversation, as the girls left, that Madison and Eric had exchanged a knowing glance and Madison had called Joan, saying that they probably needed to tell the girls the whole truth. "Our sins shouldn't become theirs," as she put it rather poetically. "I'd hate for them to make the same mistakes we did. Our girls deserve better."

Cassie listened as Ellie spoke about her feelings toward Adrienne, nodding along. She wasn't surprised that Ellie, too, was catching the feels.

The suggestion about being girlfriends with Adrienne as well wasn't unexpected, and Cassie would have suggested it herself if Ellie hadn't.

Before she could respond, though, the subject of their discussion arrived, and Cassie greeted her with a smile. "Hey, you!" She said, giving Adrienne a hug.

Last edited:
Ellie joined in the hug with Cassie and Adrienne and even though she still had no answer from Cassie about whether or not the three of them could all be girlfriends together it felt so right, warm and affectionate. Still she glanced at Cassie when the hug dissolved and the three made their way inside the small diner. Was she on board with the idea. On some level Ellie suspected that she was, that she had had a similar, if not exactly the same, thought herself. Perhaps she too had talked to her parents and found out the same thing Ellie had, that their parents were actually a throuple of sorts, even if the three officially didn't live together. Her mom had not mentioned anything about it but Ellie suspected two things about the relationship between their moms and dad.

The first was that it was ultimately Joan and Madison who were the main couple, or perhaps the original couple was a better term for it, just as she and Cassie would be if they added Adrienne to their relationship, that in the end Eric and Ellie's dad had perhaps initially only been add ons to allow Joan and Madison to make a family and have children. Perhaps the idea had once been that all four of them were to live like one big family but it had not turned out that way because of Ellie's dad not being able to, or willing to, accept such a relationship. Perhaps that was the actual reason he had eventually left.

The second was that once Joan, Madison and Eric decided to go the full mile with their unusual relationship they had held a small, private ceremony to celebrate their relationship. She could imagine her mom standing in front of Eric and Madison, exchanging vows and some discreet symbol of love and affection. It was actually at that moment when she looked at Cassie to determine her answer that it struck Ellie that it must be the pendant her mom always wore around her neck, a simple platinum heart of a relatively unassuming size. She was suddenly sure she had seen the exact same pendant worn by Madison and when she thought about it also by Eric. Strange really how such details so easily escaped you if you didn't know to look for them.

As they sat down Ellie leaned in close to Cassie's ear and whispered very quietly: "So ... do we ask or not?"

The hug, especially with Ellie joining, felt so wonderful. Warm, affectionate, complete. She smiled as she noticed Ellie glance at her as they walked in. Knowing that Ellie had been told at least enough to infer their parents' polyamorous relationship, and also that Ellie was on the same page, she had already decided what her response would be to the suggestion.

She smiled as Ellie whispered the question in her ear. She took Ellie's hand, giving it a soft squeeze and rubbing her thumb over Ellie's hand, then smirked as she faced Adrienne. "So, Adrienne, Ellie and I were talking, and thinking, and, well, we both wanted to know if, well ... Maybe you'd be interested in joining our relationship in an official capacity. Like, we'd all be girlfriends with each other." She said.

A smile spread across Adrienne's face as Cassie asked the question. She looked from one to the other, noticing that they both looked as excited as they did nervous. It was of course a rather strange question to ask, even in these modern times. There was all around a larger acceptance of non-normative genders and orientation, at least in the larger metropolitan areas. The idea of polyamoury was however still provocative to the social norm. Adrienne was sure that both Cassie and Ellie knew this, knew that despite the chaos it had created when Cassie came out as transgender most of the people at school had accepted her as a young woman and only a few deliberately misgendered her, knew that even fewer would have issues with them being lesbians, or at least in a same sex relationship. Adding a third person to that relationship however that would be the real provocation to people's moral compasses as it seemed that monogamy was still hardwired into people's minds.

Her smile widened as she thought back to the night they had spent together, how natural the dynamic between them had flowed, at least after Cassie had dropped the ridiculous bad crossdresser idea, how much fun she had had teaching them both ways to pleasure each other, or rather how she had taught Cassie to orally pleasure Ellie, how much she had enjoyed both the taste and the tongue of Ellie, how satisfied she had felt when she fell asleep with them that night.

"Official you say?" she asked and raised an eyebrow.
"As in letting everyone know we're a throuple? Might upset a few people I'm sure. Then again that hasn't bothered either of you yet."
She chuckled a little thinking of how Cassie in the end had come out stronger than Keith and his cronies, how well received the special concert with Q&A had been.
"What's most important though, I think, is how will your parents react?"
This question made Ellie smile and she gave a nod, shot Cassie a quick glance as she too had picked up that Cassie now knew the nature of the relationship between their parents.
"Let's just say that I am fully confident they will accept you as our girlfriend with open arms," she said.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom