Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Can anyone play a mentally unstable character?

Status
Not open for further replies.
With the help of a partner I designed a rather fun rp a very long time ago. It was loads of fun and sometimes made absolutely no sense at all. I find myself wanting to try that rp again with someone capable of playing a character similar to what my partner played. I'll go ahead and describe it below and for all purposes of describing the character my partner played I'll be using the name Rinoa. My character is named Jillian.

The setting takes place in a world akin to ours. The only difference is that there is a magical realm connected to it. Think of the magical realm as a parallel universe. They have cities where we have cities and stuff like that only they use a blend of technology and magic in their world where we focus purely on technology in ours. The magical world will be called the magic realm and our world will be called the mortal realm. In the magic realm was born a human girl, Rinoa, with unrivaled powers. At the age of four she was considered the most powerful magic-wielder on the planet and that gave her parents reason to fear her. Let's face it, if your child could accidentally turn you into a pig during a tantrum (and her power is so great that you'd have to find one of the OTHER most powerful magic-wielders to reverse it) you would have reason to be afraid too. One day while taking their daughter out to the park they devised a scheme where they could vanish and leave her all by herself.

Now Rinoa is a four-year-old and while extremely powerful she can't make her magic do what she wants since she hasn't had any formal training. So with as much power as she has she lacks finesse and this basically means she won't ever find her parents again. She eventually finds her way to the mortal realm and uses every gift and power at her disposal to start a life for herself. She makes herself parents out of dolls, parents that obey her every command. Needless to say these doll parents can't exactly show her the love she's craving.

As Rinoa grows in age she goes to school. She makes friends but usually winds up hurting them in accidental ways with her powers when they get into a disagreement over what games to play or that sort. By the time she reaches high school she's been alone most of her life.

AH, now romantic partners (boys, girls, whatever you want for her) enter the picture. She becomes dependent on whomever she's dating and shapes herself to be their idea of a perfect partner. Basically she becomes a master at shapeshifting and that doesn't mean she always has to be a girl. Maybe she's tried being a boy, a girl, whatever. She could be a blond-headed bimbo for one partner and a cute little neko girl for another and a large football playing boy for another. It's all up to you how this part of her life goes. Anyways she becomes very dependent and needy of her partners and does anything for them.

Of course, humans being the fickle beings that they are grow unsatisfied with a girl that can be whatever they want. They grow tiered of her needy and whiny attitude and Rinoa goes through one break up after another. With every break up a little bit of her mind is chipped away until her last partner finally pushes her over the edge. She snaps and finally reaches the point of no return.

She decides that she wants to be the leader in her next relationship. She's going to call all the shots from now on and her next partner is going to obey her every command. She's going to shape her new partner into her idea of the perfect romantic date. That person happens to be my character, a boy named Jillian. Now Jillian is pretty tall and athletic and Rinoa doesn't want him to be. She wants him to be smaller and easier to control. She hatches a plan to kidnap him and alter him then train him to be her perfect partner.

OKAY, I'll explain the rest of it and pairing ideas and all of that if you're still interested in the rp by this point.

Now for my kinks

I'm really into slightly muscled females, like enough that you can see her muscles but not so much that she can't move :3

I'm SUPER into futa so if Rinoa were a futa (or even sometimes a futa whenever she felt like it) I'd love you forever ^_^

I really like to play small feminine characters. That means I too can play a futa or a cunt boy if you'd like me to.

Those are probably the two most important ones I have. I have a ton more smaller ones but I'll save those for whomever wants to rp with me. That said, I can abide most any other kink out there, even some of the odder ones like guro and stuff. I keep myself open because I know that if I can please anybody then the chances of them wanting to rp with me will be higher ^^.

I usually don't get on BlueMoon much so posting in this forum or pms may not be as reliable as sending me an instant message. You can contact me through the following...

AIM: zacedwing
YIM: <!-- e --><a href="mailto:zacedwing@yahoo.com">zacedwing@yahoo.com</a><!-- e -->
MSN: <!-- e --><a href="mailto:zacedwing@hotmail.com">zacedwing@hotmail.com</a><!-- e -->

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom