Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for RP! New Craving!

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jenmc341

Hello one an all! Below I will list any plots I am craving.

I do pretty much anything, if this plot doesn't suit you just ask about a RP and I will most likely do it. Though, if I say no, do not be offended please, it might just be I'm really not in the mood to do it.

Please when you PM me let me know if you want this to be over PM or Thread, I don't do instant messengers. Also, let me know if you want this to be MxM, FxF, or MxF.

Plot Craving:

1: A Cop is transferred to a new precinct, they were one of the best in their own precinct, mainly because of their field of expertise. But, when they are transferred they must pair up with another Cop in order to make the area of the City they patrol even more safe. But, what will happen if a serial killer shows up that threatens one of them? Or, what if the two don’t get along, what if they get along too well, maybe even build up to something stronger than a friendship? What will happen if one of their lives are in danger?

2: In an apartment building that is rather decent, one would think that everyone would know everyone on their floor, with there only being four rooms on each floor. But when someone new moves into one they are seem to spark interest in the person that lives right across the hall from them. Though with them being a high school student will the new neighbor, who seems to be older and out of high school, even take notice in the other? What will happen if the older one ends up being a teacher at the high school? Will secrets bring them together or push them farther apart; if those secrets are shared?

Re: Looking for RP. Come, please!

Some pairings that I like to do:

Neko x Human
Neko x Neko
Neko x Inu
Inu x Inu
Demon x Human
Demon x Demon
Demon x Angel
Angel x Human
Kidnapper x Kidnapped
Futuristic
Cop/Detective x Whiteness
Cop/Detective x Cop/Detective (could be New Cop/Detective)
Cop/Detective x Criminal
Criminal x Whiteness
Prisoner x Prisoner
Prisoner x other
Runaway prisoner x innocent person
Gang x Innocent Person
Gang member x Rival gang member
Gang member x Gang member
Bodyguard x Guarded
School Kid x New School Kid
School Kid x School Kid
Roommate x Roommate
Band Member x Fan
Band member x Band member (or new band member)
Sibling x Siblings Best Friend
Sibling x Siblings Girlfriend/Boyfriend
Sibling x Sibling
Step-sibling x Step-sibling
Parent x Kid
New Farm Hand x Farmers Kid
Rehabilitation Ranch (Troubled kid x Ranch member – thinking the child of the owner of the ranch)
Teacher x Student
Bounty Hunter x Hunted
Bounty Hunter x Bounty Hunter
Prince/Princess x Prince/Princess
Knight x Prince/Princess
Prince/Princess x Commoner
Prince/Princess x Thief
Arranged Marriage

interracial kidnapping (white guy and black girl) where I pretty much enslave you?

Alright. Sounds like it would be fun!

Wonderful! Do you want to discuss things on here or over PM?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom