Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hentai Horror Survival Island - Safe at Sea? (NSFW)

Zoey dug her fingers into her hair, knotted and tangled from the sea and the time of the island. "Fuck me sideways." She groaned, then looked at Calypso again. "There ain't gonna be no rescue, is there? Like, none of us bothered to check the stars when the Cassie sank." She checked the sun, but without some proper tools it couldn't tell her anything but the rough time. "Fuck. Aight, lemme think. If we're late to port, they'll try to check in. When they can't reach us via radio, they'll send out a plane or a chopper to check our route, what with that storm we had. And those guys are certain to check out a friggin' island that ain't supposed to be there. So, if this fucker stays put for one or two days longer..." Zoey looked at the Mermaid again. "How often does this island move?"

Mikoto was in pure heaven. Every sensation around her was on overdrive. The feeling of a rather enormous cock filling her pussy caught her by surprise but she kept going. She was holding on the mermaid as the creature fucked her senseless slowly at first but then picking up the pace. Her eyes closed, as she felt what it was the first of the stream of cum entering her pussy making her moan out loud. However, at the third more powerful thrust and orgasm from the creature Mikoto had her own powerful orgasm. Her body was tired, but she was far too lost in her own lust to care. Slowly she calmed down as she heard the soft voice of the mermaids singing.

Calypso giggled when she hear 'fuck me sideways'. "Sorry, I never heard that particular expression before. I could try to help you with that, but I'm not sure how you fuck sideways. I don't know some of the rest of what you're saying. I know what an aeroplane is, but I've never heard of a chopper or radar. You're either from a different world or a different time from me. The island usually moves at night. Sometimes it skips around in one night, sometimes it can stay in one place for up to three days at a time. I don't recall it ever staying in one place longer than that, and I do try to watch the stars. It's something I do as a tribute to mummy. It helps me keep her memory alive."

She frowned and then forced a smile. "Sorry. So... there was a storm. That often means the island is drawing in newcomers. It's likely it moved once it caught you. That is why Mum was out searching the ocean. She was hoping to find a shipwreck and some booze. When are you from anyway? Is Queen Victoria still on the throne?"

- - -

Swift Explorer continued to hold Mikoto and sing to her lover. She seemed in no hurry to go anywhere either. When Mikoto looked her way, Swift Explorer smiled at her. Even though Mikoto didn't understand the meaning of the songs, they were very beautiful.

She actually had to chuckle at that. "It's just a manner of speech, not an actual thing people do. Like 'Slap my ass and call me Shirley'." Zoey looked out at the horizon and gave a sigh.
"Well shit. This just keeps getting better." She was quiet for a moment, then straightened and got up. "Well, no point cryin' about it." Zoey looked out to the water, where Mikoto and Swift Explorer swam. "Looks like these two are having fun, at least. I better get that fire started." She glanced at Calypso. "I don't suppose I can persuade you to drop us some food, hun? Our supplies are all back at the camp."

Exhausted already, Mikoto tried her best to keep herself awake and over all above water. She wanted to go to shore already, somehow being in the middle of the ocean depending on other person than herself to survive was not what she wanted. She was not sure either if the mermaid made Mikoto pregnant with these creatures she never knew. Not wanting to make the creature mad she just waited until the woman grew tired of Mikoto and swam her ashore.

Calypso nodded. "I'll catch you some fish. It's not that hard for me. I can't help you with the cooking bit. Well, I can tend a fire, but mermaids just don't do well on land. I'll be back soon, Zoey." Calypso awkwardly waddled off the beach, but once she was in the water she was swift and graceful. She quickly vanished beneath the waves.

When Zoey examined the lighthouse it proved to be largely empty but habitable. The walls were solid stone. The windows had glass in them. There were signs that humans had once lived there but they were in disarray. There were pots and pans in a kitchen and a wood burning stove, but only three logs heavily covered in lichen. There was a larder that smelled bad. Whatever had been in there had long decomposed, but there was space. Zoey even found a study containing several star maps along with a journal with notes on known 'monsters'. It included entries on: Rape Wasps, Womb Worms, Titan Crabs, Deep Ones or Icosopuses, Rooted Plantvines, Wyrms, Dire Wolves, and Mermaids. The entry on Mermaids noted that while they wouldn't rape you like the others, they were still eager to get you pregnant.

Swift Explorer seemed to accept that Mikoto was done. She gently carried her lover back to the shore where they had departed. She swam all the way up until Mikoto could stand, then gave her a final kiss and pat on her bottom to push her up toward land. Calypso fortunately returned at that time and the two mermaids exchanged some whistle talk. When they were done, Calypso translated. "Mum called you honorable for a human, and she promised to bring you fish every day if she got you pregnant. Which she likely did considering how fertile you humans are. I should be honest and let you know that my mum sincerely means that but she's a little flighty as Mummy John would say. Mum lives day to day and sometimes she forgets. So she might slip up on that fish every day promise. Not because she doesn't mean it. Just because she forgets what day it is."

Back
Top Bottom