Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

You WILL be Mine (Me and Mono)

Light Yagami_KIRA

Super-Earth
Today was the day he was going to try and get the new girl. He didn't know why but he had found such a uncontrollable lust just by looking at her. She was cute and American which made it even more exciting. Just the thought of him screwing her made him so hard. He had to have her no mater what. Not that she would reject him anyway, I mean he was the most popular guy in school. No one ever rejected him so why would she?

He was better looking then any of the guys in school. Having short but soft and thick copper brown hair. Dark brown bedroom eyes that could easily manipulate any woman just by making eye contact. He was perfectly toned and leaned. Standing tall at 5'8" and weighing 119 pounds, not to mention he had a perfect package to go with. Looks wasn't all he had though, no. He was talented in everything he did and tried. His skills were extraordinary and rare. Then there was his intelligence. Being top of the class and always Valid Victorian. Oh yeah he got everything he wanted, basically he was a spoiled brat that tending to act very unlike himself if he didn't get what he wanted.

Light Yagami was leaning against his locker as he thought over his plan. He would ask her out and work from there. Now the main concept was if he would keep her afterward or would it be a one night stand. Well, that really mattered if he liked her enough after the first night. If he had fun then yes he'd keep her for a while. A smile came on his face as he saw the girl go to her locker surprisingly just a few away from his. When she opened it up to get out her things he had moved and was now behind her locker door waiting for her to close it and see him.

Lexus looked around as she walked down the hall all the boys cheering and whistling after her. Sighing some as she got to her locker she looked around and saw one guy looking at her and she went back to gettin her stuff. She didn't know what but her gut was telling her to get out of there before that one guy trapped her or did something she didn't like. Getting her stuff she closed her locker and backed up backing up into Light and she looked back getting a scared look in her eyes. Turning around she leaned up against the locker and gave a weak smile then looked around everyone looking scared. She looked back at Light and glared some "what do you want with me..I'm not going to be your girlfriend if thats what you want".

She had a feeling he was a bad boy alone but she didn't know yet. She didn't know but after she thought about it he was pretty hot and he looked like the kind of guy she liked. Sighing some she looked back into his eyes her steel dark blue eyes starting to get a little soft ands she sighed some then nodded. Looking back around the school she wondered if her popularity would go up if she went with him she would probaly then be the most popular girl in school. She smiled more friendly at the thought of that then ran her hand down his chest "So what is it you want hmm??". She was just feeling his chest and damn it felt good she would love to feel that chest against hers and even feel his whole body against hers. Thinking at that thought she sighed some and backed up a little then stepped forward looking closer into his eyes.

Her black hair was to her mid back and she smiled some her chest breathing normal for once instead of being scared. His eyes seemed to calm her down some and she wondered what was in his mind but she wasn't a mind reader so she wouldn't be able to do anythin. Backing back up against the locker she brought one of her feet up and put it against the locker making her knee bend. Sighing some she closed her eyes her black short mini skirt showing most of her thighs and legs and she wore a red tight tanktop her breasts showin through some. She really wanted a boyfriend but she just hadn't found one yet not that she didn't want one just all of them were either abusive or just plain assholes and she hoped if he asked her out that he would be a nice guy. Rough but nice and she looked back at him and smiled some "the school bell is about to ring so just ask me your question and I will get going".

Back
Top Bottom