Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx F or NB We don’t serve your kind here! Oh, you have gold? Come right on in!

Janies

Meteorite
Hiya!

Basically, I’m looking for a moderately short term RP in which one of us plays a monster woman who walks into an isolated inn, slaps some gold on the counter, and tells the barkeep she wants a hot bath, a room, and a pretty girl to keep her company.

Now obviously that’s a very simple plot, so the main interest factor in this RP will be linked to the monsters in question. Depending on the option we pick, I want to explore what makes the anatomy unique, rather than just having it feel like a regular woman with different colour skin etc.

So below I’m going to list a few types of monster, link a couple of potential images, and then give a little detail about how I want to use them.

Some quick rules first though…

Take care with your writing. Check spelling, frequently mixed homophones (they’re / their) etc.

Make sure there’s enough detail to understand what is going on. informal minimum of two paragraphs.

Be aware that I only write in PM, or sometimes a thread. Never email, IM, or discord.

Don’t be rude, or pressure me to reply on your schedule. My time is my own.

The monsters I'm looking for:

Spoilers may contain nsfw pics!

This is not a completely exhaustive list, so if you have an idea of your own, please feel free to suggest it. This does however give you an example of the kind of physical differences and types of kinks I would be interested in exploring.

If you do suggest your own monster, I'll expect the same effort that I put in. You'll need a picture or two, a list of physical differences from a human that you want to feature in the RP, and some suggested kinks for them.

I'm open to playing either role, so when responding to my thread please state whether you want to play the monster or the human.

Futa or female? Futa monster, female human.

Physical traits: Knotted penis, heightened senses, fur, tail.

Kinks: gratuitous licking, Knotting, creampies, ear scritches, territory marking (with cum, not pee!)

102b5161b2822bcc870157ea8b539cfb.jpg
e3c80149937ffd56c9af4aa500fca316d48de025r1-816-979v2_hq.jpg

Futa or female? Female human, Monster can be either.

Physical traits: Large stature (tall and broadly built), jaw structure, physical strength.

Kinks: Play-fighting or wrestling, no modesty / public displays, playful roughness, lift/carry positions

6655236e273a73671cd818ad2c50fa2266e6bdf3_hq.jpg
axe-wielding-orc-babes-17_01DRX90HHK6V7SCV2AMKHRV9H2.640x0.jpg

Futa or female? Can use magic to change own, and partner’s body as desired.

Physical traits: Wings, horns, tail, long tongue

Kinks: Altering body to suit mood, mild sadism (humiliation and degradation, rather than pain), blind hedonism (doing what feels good, regardless of consequences / partners opinion)

c51e24f514f5e72a42278166c0207c1b.jpg
8daea3b3a281d828bc28ea1157aab36b.jpg

Futa or female? Female monster, human can be either.

Physical traits: Very large (8ft tall?), very heavy, impossibly busty, wide hips, extra thicc

Kinks: Breast play, smothering, lactation, cuddles / affection, mild mommy-dom tone.

a3070cd9af6d72e3149816f3d8d3070c.jpg
133438875275_u18chan.jpg
298.png

Futa or female? Female, but can make goo tentacles. Human can be either.

Physical traits: Slimy, no bones (very flexible), malleable, inflatable?

Kinks: Wet and slippery sex, expanding insertions, gratuitous sexual fluids, fluid insertions.

7d0.jpg
15201571319_dccc41e6e9_z.jpg

And some FAQs to save me some time...

If you ask any of these questions the answer is always no:

Can it be made into MxF or M x Futa?
Can this be some sort of harem / group scene?
Will the monsters be violent or aggressive?
Can I find your character's picture for you?

If you ask any of these questions, the answer is usually yes:

I don't like a kink mentioned, can we avoid it?
Can I suggest kinks of my own?
Would you prefer me to find a picture of my character?
Can we add a little more plot to this idea? (Don't ask me to spoon feed it to you though).

Back
Top Bottom