Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx M or NB MonsterPhker's NON-MONSTROUS requests

There seem to not be too many submissive male monster fuckers out there, so I'm gonna try something a little more mundane.

About Me:
You can call me MP, but don't call me respectable or you'll hurt my feelings. I love monsters, spooks, and creeps. I love stories about hapless individuals getting absolutely defiled by things that go bump in the night. I love worldbuilding, romance, and plot. I love monsters, zombies, and aliens. I'm friendly-ish but I have real hard-line boundaries and I am not nice about people acting the fool. When I say I'm looking for males, I mean anyone who identifies as male. Trans boys and cunt/herm boys or whatever are fine too. Dicks aren't strictly necessary but are appreciated. If you want a writing sample I suppose I can provide one but I'm not a stickler for post length. As long as you give me something to work with, I'm happy. Sometimes posts are shorter, sometimes they're longer. It happens.

The No-no's:
I will not play the submissive. Please don't bother asking. If you do ask I will clown on you.
I won't play any sort of hentai weirdness. If you have to ask if your idea falls under hentai weirdness, it probably does.
Don't ask to me to play 'shy' characters.
Transformation
Mega/Macro/Micro/Hyper/whatever
Dirty Feet
Feet-centric play (I don't mind some foot play, but feet do not appeal to me on a broad spectrum)
Poop or Pee
Literally ANYTHING that has to do with ageplay. If it even REMOTELY relates to ageplay, the answer is a big fat no
Incest of ANY relation
Adultery is b o r i n g
Any kind of raceplay or racism that is a thinly-veiled allegory for real world racism
Death/Body part removal/extreme gore/snuff/vore
Canon Characters
Romance right off the bat, or really any romance that falls out of the realm of stockholm or lima syndrome

Yes Please:
Roughness (this can range from 'rough' fucking to straight up abuse. the meaner I am allowed to play mc, the happier I am)
Non-con/Dub-con to con
Master/Pet/Slave
Abduction
Use of toys (everything from the mundane to the torturous)
Weapon play
Footgear worship
Bondage (light to heavy)
Orgasm delay/denial and forced orgasms
Milking
Overstimulation
Sexual Exhaustion
Piercings/Brandings/tattoos
Group sex scenes
Public scenes
Scratching/Biting/Marking
Ballbusting/cbt
Chastity devices
Brainwashing
Corruption

Character Concepts:
Phipps "Hawkeye" Blackwood A pirate feared throughout the seven seas for his uncanny ability to seemingly disappear right out from under the noses of any privateers sent after him. The golden age of piracy has passed, and now Hawkeye is one of the few who remains. A legendary marksman and pugilist, Hawkeye has a few tricks up his sleeve that help keep him ahead of civilization.

Back
Top Bottom