Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Nine of Hartz

❤ Want to paint my lips red with your blood?~ ❤
I have posted plot ideas before and think I may have been going about it all wrong. So I am back with a new approach. Instead of pitching plots, I would like to introduce you to my girls. These are the Vampires and Blood Doll characters I currently want to use in modern/urban fantasy settings. I have one "bad girl" and one "good girl" for each category.
If you are really drawn to one of my girls, but are unsure about the vampire element, message me and we'll talk.

Vampires (㇏(•̀ᵥᵥ•́)ノ)

Vera Audrey Hemlock - An American Sweetheart

Professional | Work​
Weekend Fun​
Casual​
e39a291ea70d63b91fd21e5f64ae1f29.jpg
422358fff830fa3df7977ce21239df18.jpg
cfaf054de6acfe1609e5df4effa5730f.jpg
  • Preferred Plot: Medium to Long Term -> Romance, Slice of Life, Dating, Light D/s.
  • Ideal Blood Doll: Nice Girl, Older Woman, Soft Butch Lesbian, Femme Lesbian
  • Sexual Orientation: Homoflexible
  • Personality: Sweet, reserved and spunky.
    • Desired D/s Role: Switch/submissive [[She's a nice girl]]
    • Favorite Kinks: Hair pulling, Bondage, Spanking, Pet Names, Romance, Feeding (Blood).
  • Vampire Lore Affiliation: Mix between True Blood and Vampire Diaries
  • Background Information:
    • During World War 2, Eleanor Roosevelt urged women to rise up and help with the war. Moonlighting as a pinup model to help her struggling family while in high school, Vera enlisted in the United States Navy when she turned 16, becoming a nurse. Serving in Europe, she saved dozens of soldiers and lost more than she could bear to count.
    • While in a transport convoy, her unit was ambushed. Not remembering who pulled her from the wreckage, Vera awoke somewhere in Austria's mountains with several injuries. Struggling to breathe, she knew her injuries were too grave. Using her last hours of life, she tried to save the soldiers who had survived.
    • As she collapsed in the dirt from blood loss, she heard a heavily accented voice whisper into her ear: "Your resolve will be rewarded, Little Dove." That was when she felt her head being lifted and saw a bloodied wrist being thrust to her lips. Being forced to drink the blood, she was unable to resist due to her condition.
    • Awakening in a camp of survivors, Vera was stunned to be alive but could feel that something was terribly wrong with her body. That is when her savior appeared with a bag of blood in his hands and a warning: "You have until sunset to make your choice - die here a hero here, or join me and live eternally as my childe." She chose to drink, and has lived on as promised as a member of the Hemlock Coven.
    • She is able to day walk due to an enchanted piece of jewelry created by a witch aligned with her coven. She feeds from donated blood and/or Blood Dolls.

Estivalia "Esti" - Domineering Thrill Seeker

Domme Face​
On The Prowl​
Casual Friday​
5b18eab22c1046545514fad94fcf701e.jpg
cf0ffffb839488d4a8512203aa4d0e34.jpg
E32kQdS.jpg
  • Preferred Plot: One Shot to Long Term -> Darker, Kinky, Call Girl, Bar Shenanigans, Street Racing, Predator/Prey hunts.
  • Ideal Partner: Someone not afraid to get freaky and likes riding fast on motorcycles.
  • Sexual Orientation: Complicated - see pairing info
    • Feminine Females ♥♥♥♥♥ - Dominant/assertive towards. Very sensual sexually.
    • Masculine Females ♥ - Typically avoids unless feeling a random mood to be submissive.
    • Feminine Males ♥♥ - Views as prey/food. She sexually manipulates feminine males and is Domineering/controlling toward them.
    • Masculine Males ♥ - Not a big fan of, unless there's good power play/primal synergy (♥♥). She's very switchy/sadomasochistic when paired with someone who is compatible with her darker lusts and will repeatedly bite/feed from them during sex.
    • Feminine Dick Girls/Futa/Herm ♥♥♥ - Very switchy, sensual and sadomasochistic.
  • Personality: Calm, Seductive, Calculating, Sadomasochistic, Secretly a Softy for Cute Girls
    • Desired D/s Role: Dominant | Switch
    • Favorite Kinks: Biting, Knife Play, Gun Play, Feeding Upon, Blood Letting, Edging, Orgasm Control/Denial, Bondage, Whipping, Latex, Leather, Rough Sex, Breeding, Cutting, Temperature Play (making her body ice cold during sex).
  • Vampire Lore Affiliation: World of Darkness/Vampire the Masquerade
  • Vampire Clan: Ravnos
    • Originating in Eastern Europe, Esti migrated between Romania, Austria, Germany, and the USSR before it was dissolved.
    • She came to the United States in the late 1960's due to the increasing publicity of the the Zodiac Killer.
    • Esti is addicted to danger. She's constantly doing something stupid or crazy to feel a thrill. This leads to her making many questionable decisions and her reckless speeding.
    • The Ravnos Clan are notorious for being criminals. She exercises this trait with her hobby of being a vigilante, purposely targeting violent criminals to stalk and kill.
    • However wild, crazy, or angsty Esti becomes, she will take care of those she has emotionally connected with.
    • Esti is incredibly Dominant and does not hesitate to frequent bars and BDSM clubs to find someone to amuse herself with.
    • Very much enjoys sexually taunting and tormenting her 'prey' - prefers to feed upon her partners after they have gotten off multiple times so she can 'taste' their bliss.

Blood Dolls

Riley Jane "RJ" Dart - Alternative Punk

Spicing Things Up​
Lazy Weekends​
Chillin'​
Working​
cara-delevingne-cool-pink-hair-Favim.com-3296003.jpg
tumblr_nxmfs8TaIx1qcpno5o1_500.jpg
444ed481375fca905b46b2a7f5ad7922.png
jfq3gt-l-610x610-bag-channel-kalie+kloss-mulberry+bags-cara+delevingne-leather+bag-burberry-burberry+women-victoria+s+secret+model-karl+lagerfeld-jacket-pants-style.jpg
  • Preferred Plot: Short to Long Term -> Darker, Kinky, Bar Shenanigans, Work Affairs, Vampire Prey.
  • Ideal Vampire Partner: Dominant Female, Switchy NB, Assertive Female.
  • Sexual Orientation: Queer
  • Personality: Rebellious, Angsty, Introverted, Geek.
    • Desired D/s Role: Submissive to an older Dominant woman | Switches with a partner closer in age
    • Favorite Kinks: Age Differences (NOT age play), Hair pulling, D/s, Predator/Prey, Leather, Whipping, Flogging, Bondage, Blood Letting, Bruises, Knife Play
  • Blood Type: O-
    • RJ grew up in California. Her parents were always down at out, causing her childhood to be rocky and full of abuse. She grew up struggling to form lasting bonds with people and quickly got drawn to hanging out with people 'your mother warned you about'.
    • Her teen years are a blur, due to wild parties and heavy drug use. Eventually she pulled her head out of her ass and got clean, attempting to put her life together.
    • She works odd jobs and acts as a personal assistant to whoever will hire her. She's willing to work day or night, depending on the pay.
    • Spends all her free time in cafes drinking coffee, loitering around bars to enjoy the music scene, going to glass museums for fun, or staying home playing video games all day.
  • Allure to Blood Doll Lifestyle: Someone got a little too freaky in bed with their 'fangs' and RJ ended up liking it a bit too much.

Amekou "Rain" Wolfe-Shino

Casual​
Going Out​
Going to Work​
c3anzwc816p01.jpg
abvp8syhgya11.jpg
f1f93ebe09441985088acb953db39d79.jpg
  • Preferred Plot: Short to Long Term -> Romance, Medium-Heavy D/s or M/s.
  • Ideal Vampire Partner: Tender and Dominant
  • Sexual Orientation: Sapiosexual
  • Personality: Quiet, obedient, and reserved. [[She's a good girl]]
    • Desired D/s Role: Owned by a Vampire and serving as their Blood Doll
    • Favorite Kinks: Age Differences (NOT age play), Protocol, Hair pulling, D/s, M/s, Leather, Latex, Bondage, Blood Letting.
  • Blood Type: B-
    • Rain lived the life of a typical military brat, constantly going between Germany and Japan.
    • Going to college allowed Rain to gain some stability in her life. She made friends, formed lasting connections, and discovering BDSM.
    • If older and out of school, she works the standard 9-5 job in an office. Her life is dull and lacking the excitement she desperately wants in life.
  • Allure to Blood Doll Lifestyle: She discovered she was very attracted to bloodletting and it led her down the rabbit hole of vampirism 'play'. What she doesn't know is that vampirism is real, not an illusion within the scene.

My Fine Print...

About Me​
Desired Traits in a Partner​
Favorite Kinks as a Top/Dom​
Favorite Kinks as Switch​
Favorite Kinks as a sub/bottom
* Literate (see samples in signature)
* Writes 2-6 paragraphs/200-800 words typically
* Replies a couple times a week, if not daily
(Dependent on homework/work)
* Enjoys OOC plotting
* Prefers writing FxF pairings