Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

One Rides On Two Wheels, The Other Rides Her ((MissLidia and Daleen))

Daleen

Star
Miranda hugged her thick black hoody tighter around herself as a fresh wind blew the winter air against her, cutting quickly through her simple black top which clung tightly to the girl, showing off her small B-cup breasts, her slender waist and wide hips, before her hourglass curves disappeared behind the hoody which she zipped up. She then reached up, pulling her pink streaked black hair out from the inside of the hoody, letting it fall behind her. She then reached down into her black pants that hung loose on her hips and pulled out a black scrunchie which she then reached up and set to pulling her hair into a simple ponytail. Shivering, she blew into her hands before rubbing them together as she moved along the side walk. Her soft blue eyes darted around her as she walked, quickly putting her hands back into her hoodie's pockets while she watched, seeming to be scouting for something. In reality, she was looking for danger, as the peace she had earned from her mother's status had faded with the woman's death, and Miranda knew quite a few people who held a grudge.

She had often used her position of power, backed by the local biker club, to do as she pleased. Weather that was stealing people's toys, such as the IPod she fiddled with in her hoodie pocket, or the clean looking Nike shoes on her feet, and more then a few dollars taken from others, she had made a small army of enemies. She knew there would be trouble with her mother's passing, and her sudden break from the club, but she had expected so many so fast. At first she thought that since her mother had been president, the club would still back her but it seemed not. She was never initiated, she was never involved in the club business, she had basically been a free loader, and nobody was willing to take on the responsibility of backing her, which to anyone with common sense made perfect sense. Miranda was a spoiled, angry, and arrogant little shit. Taking her on as a responsibility was certain to be someone's biggest headache, and so she had been abandoned. She thought at first that it was fine, she'd always fought her own battles anyways, made her own cash with her side business selling green, but she had underestimated the influence of the club in her life.

Within the first week, she'd been jumped three times, robbed twice, and more then a few customers were getting bold about not paying her. At first she had loved it, the fighting and violence helped her hide from the pain of her mother's death, but soon it got old, and she found herself jumping at shadows. By the end of the second week, she realized how dangerous her position was in. The school was talking about expelling her, there was a new crew selling on her turf, one she couldn't take out alone, and she had no allies to call upon. She had been utterly abandoned, and in her grief she blamed her mother completely for dying, and abandoning her first, causing all of this! None of it was her fault, it was all her mother's fault for dying! What hurt more though, was being abandoned by those still living, such as her girlfriend. After the first time she was jumped, her girlfriend was with her. Her and her girlfriend had gotten into a fight, and she hadn't seen her since. Now here she was, almost a month later, going towards the only thing she knew could help her. The club.

Scowling as she saw two guys who looked familiar begin crossing the street towards her, she picked up her pace. She would have brought her knife with her if she could, but even the stupid sheriff was out for her. He'd already stopped to do two random searches on her, trying to get a possession and distribution charge as some sort of revenge since her mom wasn't stuffing the pricks pockets anymore. She was under attack on all fronts, but soon she saw her haven. She quickly moved forward towards the bar, knowing that Victoria would likely have taken over her mothers old place on top of the bar. The sight of the biker bar seemed enough to scare off the men who had begun following her, and she let out a sigh of relief.

Feeling better already, she moved forward, walking into the club without bothering to knock. She was counting on being recognized so that maybe they wouldn't stop her. Fortunately that never came up as there wasn't anyone at the bar, letting her sneak behind it to the door leading upstairs. Taking a slow breath to calm herself, she began moving up the stairs, before knocking on the door at the top of the stairs before moving forward, opening it and not waiting for a response. Victoria had always been cool as far as Miranda cared. The woman was an action over talking type, something Miranda always admired about the woman, that her mother hated. As far as Miranda was concerned, what was the point of having all that power if you never used to do whatever you wanted. She was hoping Victoria would appreciate someone with a shared mentality as she stepped in, closing the door behind her. "Victoria? You here? I gotta talk to you!" she called out, before she began moving deeper into the apartment style second floor of the bar, looking for the woman who took her mother's position as president. If anyone could ensure Miranda's protection, it would be that woman. IT was the last chance she had, because she knew if she left today empty handed, she was either dead, in jail, or on the street by the end of the week. She was desperate, there was no other way to say it.

Victoria gritted her teeth as soon as she nnoticed the little goth approach the club. Video footage betrayed a nervous looking girl, one that was on her guard. Good, let her.

The young child had gone through life too carelessly. A teenager with a powerful mommy...one could only dream of what she was capable of.
Victoria's strict upbringing had raised a tough woman, once a succesful business tycoon, Victoria quit the job when she'd made enough money to last her a lifetime. She wouldn't be having any children anyway. Besides, now that she ran the club there were countless oppurtinities to make money. Something the previous owner didn't care too much about, for Victoria wealth meant power. And she loved power.

Though there was no one to report to, Victoria still found herself surprised at Miranda's brutality. The girl marched straight in, and came calling towards the door to her office-space. (Beyond here lay her private quarters, but an office was neccessairy she felt.)

Victoria stood up, knee high black leather boots clicking towards the door. The equally tight leather pants both betrayed and hid betrayed how beautiful and round her ass was. It hid the massive cock inside of the woman's pants. Most of the club members had learned about it...due to... well Victoria wasn't shy about it when she became the boss. But she still covered up to the outside world. Futa's, as they were called, weren't common, and definitly not out in the open. Victoria had fucked a member to assert her dominance though...and rumour spread quickly. After that, she was only hiding for the 'normal' world. In here, nothing was normal.

"Miranda, you've got quite the guts comming here without permission. Your mommy doesn't run the show anymore...you're on your own now. Your actions WILL have consequences. But come in, you're here anyway." Victoria called out from her spot in the door-opening. Leaving the door open, Miranda would have to cross the hall...her remaining time and steps ticking away. She could still turn back...it should be painfully clear she wasn't about to get a warm hug and greeting anyway.

Miranda blinked as she heard a voice, quickly recognizing it was Victoria, where she felt a huge weight drop off her shoulders. She had started to worry that the woman wasn't in, or that she'd be ignored. "Well, like you always say, no guts no glory" she said, her voice shaking a bit as she realized what the woman said. There WILL be consequences, not could be, not might be, but there WILL be. That was not a good sign of a warm welcome. Still...she really didn't have much choice left did she? Her heart suddenly beating faster, she fell back into a familiar persona, rough, tough, don't give a fuck. It got her through a lot, and she clung to that person inside of her, using it like a mask, though she had used it for so long it almost was real. Almost. Underneath was a girl who was suddenly very scared, realizing she had walked into the lions den but without a God to back her up. Just like everyone else, she was abandoned by whatever thing thought to call itself a God.

Gulping once more, she cleared her throat, before moving forward. No way but forward her mother had always said. She paused for a moment outside the door, her hand trembling a bit as she reached for it, before she bit her cheek, using the pain to steel herself, and finally her hand landed on wood. She pushed the door open, before what she hoped looked like casual strolling over to the chair across from the desk. "Victoria, I....I need your help. I need the club's help. Between my school trying to expel me, the sheriff trying to arrest me, and a few old grudges trying to kill me, I can only do much on my own. I'm desperate, and the way I figure it....you, you owe me" she said, her heart beating faster still, threatening to leap from her chest as she sat in the chair, staring over at the woman.

"This club took my mother from me. Without it, I, I could have had a normal life, where I wouldn't have to worry about this kind of stuff. I'd have a mom who, I don't know, does mom shit like cooking breakfast instead of eating a burger at a bar before school. I didn't get any of it, and then when she abandons me, her friends, who she worked really hard to keep going, abandoned me too! Her daughter! It's not right okay? So....so I want my patch back. I'm not asking for anything else, I'll fight my own fights and, figure out my own life but....I can't do that with all this heat on my ass" she said, before standing and moving to the edge of the desk, leaning on it. "So give me my patch back. It's the least you can do. Look I'll, I'll even send money every now and then, like a payment for some kind of, I dunno, something just....I need it. I'm dying out there on my own" she said, her hands clearly shaking now as her legs threatened to give out from under her.

Making demands of Victoria wasn't smart, she knew this. Doing it here, where nobody who cares was around to call the cops if something went wrong, was even dumber. However Miranda was telling the truth, she was desperate, and that made her stupid, and reckless. Her only hope, the one thing she was praying for, was the woman to respect the ballsy nature of her actions and show some mercy. If not....well, she was sure she could outrun this bitch in those heels.

Victoria remained surprisingly calm during Miranda's outburst. When the girl was done, Victoria slowly uncrossed her legs and stood up from her seat. Standing taller than Miranda, Victoria took in a slow breath before her hand zipped through the air lightning fast, catching the young girl's cheek in the impact. Victoria had slapped the girl's face hard, a sharp sounds filling the room, boucing on the walls before dying away. The impact was immediatly evident by the red palm imprinted on Miranda's left cheek. There was just the one slap, and a long drawn out silence as Victoria stared at the girl...anticipating a strike back and more than ready to counter it. If there was no counter-action, Victoria would give plenty of time to let the pain and action sink in before sitting back down again and betraying the fire in her eyes.

"How dare you speak to me in such tone...how dare you say I OWE you anything...and how dare you, you....worthless piece of scum...how dare you think you do not deserve to be mogged...raped...arrested or killed. Your mommy is no more, and your mistakes will come back to haunt you." Victoria said in a calm tone, her words loaded with anger.

"If you had any respect for your mother, for the woman she was...and how she tried to raise you even though you didn't listen...you'd not be making demands. She would have hated that, and you know it."

Another long silence came from Victoria, she wanted Miranda to know just what she thought of her before continuing this conversation.

"But, because your mother and I's history, I'm willing to find it in me to consider giving her spouse a second chance. That is...if you adress me correctly." Victoria said, a smirk growing on her red painted lips.

"You get down on your knees and beg me, beg me like the desperate girl you are...if I even hear the slightest hint of confidence, toughness...or even a glimmer of hope...you can pack your shit and go make it out there on your own. Tough girls don't need help, desperate ones do." Victoria said crossing her legs once again, confidently leaning back smiling.

Miranda's heart pounding in her chest, her pulse drumming in her ears, she stood there, leaning forward on the desk, awaiting the woman's response. Her head was turned and facing the wall before she realized she'd gotten it, and it took another moment still for the sharp stinging pain to settle in. Already her eyes were beginning to water as she reached a trembling hand up, cradling the side of her face, now burning hot to the touch, before she looked back over at the woman. She just stood there, cradling her face with her hand, gawking over t the woman who had just struck her, in far more then a warning manner. There was a part of her still in shock wondering if she was bleeding, or her teeth were knocked loose from the blow. "You....you hit me" she said dumbly, still in shock.

He tensed, gulping once more at the womans words, flinching as if struck from the harsh tone, and the insults, telling her the things she deserved. "I.....you......" she stammered out weakly as the woman continued on, giving her a scolding the likes of which she'd honestly never received. Her mother had always tried to teach her with a gentle manner, as while Miranda never realized it her mother had loved her deeply and coddled the girl, spoiling her rotten. It did her no favors now as she faced the real world on her own, and found herself face to face with one of the biggest dangers of her life. "But you....you can't abandon me too" she said, sniffling a bit as tears began creeping down her rapidly swelling face.

She did perk up a bit though as she heard the word 'but' which usually came with good news afterwards in this situation. She blinked, confused for a moment, before her eyes widened. She opened her mouth to retort back, before standing there, taking in the woman's words. A sudden flurry of emotions rushed through. Rage and indignation at being hit and spoken down to in such a manner, shame at herself for doing nothing about it, a deeper shame after realizing she COULD do nothing about it, and it ended in a misery of realization. This was her last hope. The woman was right, if she left here without backing, without protection, she would be mugged, she would be arrested, raped, killed, and who knew what order or the frequency of such things.

If she left here today, she was dead, and while part of her pride demanded she leave now, she could deal with this on her own, the larger part of her, the scared girl alone in a world of enemies, knew only that salvation was at hand for the small price of her dignity. Gulping to try and moisten her dry throat, she slowly dropped down to her knees, still on the other side of the desk from the woman, before bowing her head in shame. "Please.....please Ma'am....help me. I'm sorry for demanding anything from you, I'm just....I'm scared, and alone....I'll do whatever I have to do, please help me" she begged weakly, unable to help herself now as tears flowed freely from her face. Emotionally, she was exhausted. She'd been fighting for so long, since long before her mother's death, but since then, she hadn't had a day to rest. Every day was a fight, and she hadn't had time to grieve, but now it all came out. "I'm just scared....I don't want to keep fighting, I don't want to go to jail, please!" she begged, lifting her head to show her swollen red eyes, matching the right side of her face, swelling still with the red hand print that was already bruising.

Victoria could just peek over her desk to see Miranda kneel...just barely able to see what little was actually left of the once tough girl. When they got on their knees, most of their existence seemed to shrink away. There was much Miranda left, which was just as Victoria liked them.

Without moving, Victoria let out a low chuckled laugh. 'That's more like it." She commented and pointed a well manicured nail besides her chair. "Crawl over here, keep looking at the ground while I consider your request!" She ordered curious as to what Miranda could already be pushed towards.

Of course her descicion had already been made, Victoria would allow Miranda into the club...but only as an apprentice, meaning she'd have no rights, and was at everyone's mercy. Making it so she could 'earn' her way into a better treatment. But first...

"I've considered." Victoria said after several minutes of silence. "I cannot just allow you in, so'll you'll have to join as an apprentice. Which means, you're going to have to earn your way into the club. I'm going to assign you a mentor who'll track your progress and report to me whenever I'm not around. Be warned girl, you're walking on thin ice here...which means the slightest mistake...misstep or even weird look will result in you being kicked out of the club and it's protection. Not only that, but we'll call the sheriff the second you walk out. Am I understood?" Victoria asked placing her hand on Miranda's cheek and lifting it up to meet her eyes.

"How does it feel being at our mercy?" She asked tauntingly hoping to already draw a reaction which could be punished, after-all...there was one fresh cheek left.

Miranda just knelt there, leaning heavily against the desk, her tears dropping onto the floor as she heard the woman laughing and taunting her victory over Miranda. Anger was there in those emotions but right now, it was overwhelmed by despair, loss, sorry, and many more. She shivered, sniffling once more as she reached up to wipe her nose clean before she heard the command. Gulping once more, she hesitated for a moment, before slowly forcing herself to move forward.

It was harder then she thought, as the sudden drop into reality mixed with the shattering of her pride left her suddenly feeling exhausted, and she was all but dragging her legs on the ground as she moved forward, fumbling around the desk before she pulled herself up into a kneeling position beside the woman's chair, still trembling as she fought desperately to stop herself from crying.

She knelt there, waiting for....something to happen, before finally the woman seemed to speak. Miranda knelt there, listening to her before tensing at the order. An apprentice...she wasn't sure what that meant exactly, only that her mother had forbid her from joining and enduring it, and that all had been forbidden from telling her about it. She could only imagine it was very unpleasant, and she couldn't really think of a time she had ever even met one before. Still, everyone here had went through it so, it couldn't have been to difficult right? She imagined she'd be spending a lot of time cleaning bikes and cleaning up around the bar.

Besides, with the woman's threat about not just abandoning her again, but outright hand delivering her wrapped up like a gift to the police, she couldn't really say no at this point. Her shoulders slumping a bit more, she grunted in surprise as the hand suddenly grabbed her face, and lifted it up to stare at the woman. She was still in shock, absorbing all of these new events, and the delayed response was clear on her face. Confusion, before acceptance, followed quickly by a flash of anger as her soft blue eyes narrowed at the woman. "I'll do what I have to" she said after she got herself under control, hoping that her glare hadn't been noticed.

Digging her nails into the girl's jawline, Victoria leaned closert and stared into Miranda's eyes. "I asked you a question newbie...how does it FEEL?" Victoria hissed again and kept the pressure on the woman's sensitive jaw. If Miranda was smart she'd keep her hands to herself...in the situation that she did however to come up to touch Victoria...the boss would respond with another slap, right to Miranda's already hurt cheek.

Before things could escalte too much, one way or another, the door opened up and in walked yet another familiar face to Miranda.

Suddenly her ex-girlfriend Raven was standing right next to the desk. Explaining to Veronica that she wad incredibly sorry about barging in...but she'd heard a familiar voice when walking down the hall, and she HAD to check to see whether it was really her.

"Your ex-girlfriend huh?" Veronica murmered and became more and more amused with the situation. "Seems like someone who'd mentor you just fine...objectieve judgement and all. Miranda here is our new apprentice..." Veronica said to which Raven's eyes sparkled in amusement.

"Holy shit...you gotta be kidding me..." Raven whispered before squatting down next to Miranda. "Look at you...already beaten and bruised... seems like you're getting kinky with me one way or another...this time though you can't be prude, arrogant or cause me problems..."

Miranda winced, the pain from her jawline cutting through her misery as fight or flight kicked in. For now, flight wasn't an option, leaving her only one response to take as the grip tightened. She cried out at the throbbing pain, reaching up to try and slap the woman's hand away, only to grunt and fall backwards, her world spinning once more as she was given another hard slap to her already bruised and swollen face. She spun, dropping down to the floor as sweat beaded onto her face, her hair falling from it's ponytail to spill loosely around her. Panting quickly, she curled up on the floor, cradling her face as she was overcome with a fresh set of tears.

Her head throbbing, her face absolutely on fire, she groaned there on the floor between her soft fit of crying. She barely heard the footsteps of another person entering into the room, and only vaguely realized there was someone else there until she heard a voice talking next to her, aimed at her. Her hand trembling as much as her now split lower lip was, she looked up only to stare with her teary eyes going wide at the sight of her Ex. "Raven....what, what are you doing here?" she asked, before a quick scowl flashed across her face. She opened her mouth to respond harshly, intent on telling her ex, who abandoned her like everyone else where she could shove her kinky desires, a constant source of fighting between the two.

However she stopped herself, forcing her bloody lips to close, and instead looked down to the ground, still cradling her swollen face. Her head fuzzy from the slight abuse, it took her a moment to put the situation together but she did eventually figure it out before she got herself into more trouble. Victoria wanted to punish her, to hurt her, and who better to hurt the already damaged girl then her bitter ex? Her Ex, who was now to be her Mentor. "Yes ma'am" she said softly, her mind racing as she tried to wrap her head around all of this. Leaving wasn't an option anymore. She knew that now, if she tried to leave and handle her problems on her own, Victoria would have her in cuffs on their way to the police station before she made it out the front door. She was trapped here.

Victoria let the situation go as it was...looking into Raven's vengeful and lusty eyes made her own cock twitch. An erection starting to form in the tight leather pants. If Miranda would look she'd see it, but she was probably distracted by Raven....

Raven suddenly wrapped her hand deep in Miranda's hair and made the girl look into her eyes.

"I'll take her on...BUT..." she said, once again it was clear they were toying with Miranda...toying with their new apprentice.

"But you'll have to say you're sorry...sorry for not being a proper girlfriend...sorry for not being a good FUCK...apologies and kiss my boots... promise me you'll do better!" Raven yelled and yanked Miranda's hair up and down several times. Raven knew that her ex had always hated that...so doing it gave her an even more euphoric feeling. A powerdrunk ex getting her hands onto a desperate Miranda... the situation couldn't be worse. Although...for Miranda it could. The outside world didn't offer much better options either!

Miranda stayed there on the floor, trembling under the woman's intense stare before grunting as the woman's hand wrapped into her long black and pink streaked hair. Her face twisting into pain for a moment, before her heart skipped a beat at the woman's 'BUT', a word that was rapidly becoming a very bad word to hear for her. Gulping nervously, tears still streaming down her face, she began crying out, face twisting into pain as she felt the woman suddenly begin jerking her hair, pulling her up from the floor only to let her drop back down, and repeat it again.

Her jaw clenched as she fought back a surge of rage while the woman made a mess of her hair, once of Miranda's biggest sources of vanity, and something she took great care over, now knotted, frayed, and damp with sweat and tears. Miranda's neck strained a bit as she forced her temper down, panting quickly as she moved on trembling hands and knees before the woman. This wasn't forever, that was what she told herself. She just had to endure this, and eventually she'd move up in the ranks. It wasn't ideal, but this temporary was much shorter then jail time, or any of the other fates that awaited her.

"I....I'm Sorry ma'am....for being a terrible girlfriend....I'm sorry for being a lousy fuck. I promise to....do better" she said, struggling to think of what to say, as groveling wasn't something she was exactly accustomed to, she tried instead to recall what other's had said to her when they wanted her forgiveness. Gulping once more, she slowly leaned down, pressing her lips against the tip of Raven's boot, the taste of polish thick and heavy on her tongue, making her face twist in disgust while the dirt and crud stuck to her tongue and lips, filling her mouth with a gritty texture.

Raven smiled, hearing those words...her hands started itching, her hunger growing every passing second. This was her ex after-all the bitch she'd been down to fuck ever since they'd met...but it only ever came to rubbing panties it seemed.

Victoria recognized the look, and she couldn't blame Raven for her feelings. But still she had to keep some sort of order to today's situation...she was still the leader.

"Raven let go off of our apprentice, we weren't done talking when you barged in." Victoria instructed and pointed to the door. "I'll call on you when you're needed... now leave." Victoria said strictly.

Raven shook her head and almost snapped out of a trance. Muttering an apology to Victoria she departed and closed the door behind her.

"Seems like you got quite the mountain to climb ..." Victoria said beforr drawing yet another of her patented silences. "Before I was interrupted, I was going to point one more thing out. Due to your name being such a recognized and loaded one around here, I've come to the conclusion it's going to need be changed. I was thinking Candy would be fitting. So, from now on, you'll refer to yourself as Candy the apprentice. In exchange, I'll see to it that the apprentice room is prepared, ensuring your safety even during the nights when you take residence in here."

Miranda cried out as the grip on her hair was released, and Miranda dropped down with a solid 'whumfh' onto the floor, curling back into a trembling ball of pain, her face on fire, her scalp aching, and her heart breaking what little life it had left. Panting desperately for air as she curled into the fetal position, Miranda slowly lifted her head to look up at the woman. She looked an absolute mess, her hair springing up in a tangled mess around her, black streaks running down her swollen and bruised face from her running eye liner, mixed with her tears, her clothes more then a little disheveled. She was a poor enough to sight to almost draw pity even from Victoria's heart, if such a thing existed in the first place. Miranda was now doubting that very sincerely.

Still trying to catch her breath, she looked up at the woman, a soft whimper slipping from her lips before she could stop herself. Yet another piece of herself was broken and stolen, no longer was she the tough, ballsy, bold, and arrogant bitch she was known by, but now she wasn't even known as Miranda. She gulped once more, not trusting herself to speak, before slowly she nodded her head. "Y-yes Ma'am" she said, her voice croaking a bit, her throat more then a bit sore from her earlier cries of pain, and her steady sobs since this cursed meeting had taken place. She dropped her head back onto the floor, completely exhausted and drained of everything she had. She just wanted to sleep, curl herself into a ball and hide away from this horrible world she had found herself in.

Victoria noticed the girl slumping down ever more...she was exhausted. Broken...not quite in the way she was intending, but the girl's spirit had certainly left her for the night. It was just too sweet to let her go in this state...

"You're not leaving this room before you say it...tell me your new name. Announce it to the world and your club members." Victoria said and fished her phone from her tight pants.

Turning on the camera she pointed it at Miranda, making sure to get a good few seconds of the defeated position and her tears on the floor before speaking to her.

"Oh, and look at the camera while you do it." She almost laughed out seeing the black eyeliner coating her face...she was truely defeated...ALREADY!

"Do it, and I'll have Raven come in...clean up your mess...and take you to your room. You look like you could use some rest." Victoria said smirkingly still pointing the camera at their new toy...'apprentice' as called.

Miranda....no, no not Mirandan, Candy, lay there, utterly spent from the last hour, though it felt far longer then that to her. She looked up groggily, on the verge of passing out as she heard the woman speaking, before looking dumbly at the phone for a moment, trying to make sense of this new torture. She blinked a few times, before sniffling softly, another whimper slipping free though she didn't have the energy to try and stop it anymore. "I...y-yes ma'am" she said softly, her voice still croaky.

"My name....is Candy.....I'm Candy....of the Night Lady's motorcycle club......." she said, before sniffling once more. "Please...please let me rest....." she begged weakly, a fresh surge of tears streaming down her face as she looked to the phone. Soon enough though even holding her head up to look at the phone was to much effort for her, and her head dropped heavily onto the floor, drawing a soft and sniffling whimper from the poor girl.

The video would likely get more then a few laughs, but Miran....Candy's mother had a few close friends in the club, who would take pity on their friend's daughter. Weather they liked Candy or not, loyalty to their former president would likely motivate a few to at least try to aide candy, or confront Victoria about such actions. Candy's presence and treatment was almost sure to bring about some drama to the club, but none of that mattered to Candy anymore. Right now, the thought of being clean, and taking somewhere to rest was rapidly becoming her entire world.

***small time skip

Raven certainly wasn't happy when she heard she was to clean Miranda...oh no...it was Candy now. CANDY! What a laugh!
When she needed to clean Candy's mess up, of course it was her 'punishment' for not respecting Victoria's office rules.

Dragging the near lifeless Candy towards the small room in which she'd be sleeping... Raven tossed her onto the bed and yelled at Candy how worthless she looked...how bad she smelled...nasty things hurled at an already damaged woman before the door slammed shut. For the first time in over an hour, Candy was alone and not at someone's direct mercy. Of course her new situation was anything but comfortable...

The room offered a small bed, a shower and a night-stand. In that night-stand were her new clothes...one set of jeans and a white tank-top looking to small for her size...

The only decorative piece was a poster hanging above the bed... it showed a ball-gagged redhead, hands tied behind her back...the words 'DISOBEYING APPRENTICE' written on her naked chest in bright red lipstick... it was a warning. A sexy sight to most...except for those in the apprentice role.

Candy offered little to no resistance to Raven as she was pushed and pulled about at Raven's whims to move the girl, only groaning as she was dropped roughly onto a bed, flinching as the door slammed shut. She lay there for a few moments, her mind coming back to her now that she wasn't in a hell zone, before slowly opening her eyes. Wincing, her body sore even over the pain in her face, she slowly moved to sit on the edge of the bed in the dark room. She took in her surroundings, as bare as they might be, they were clean, and she was at least alone.

She took the room in, letting out a soft sigh as she saw the poster above her bed, tensing as she imagined what horrors that woman had endured, and what horrors she would herself have to endure. Sighing softly once more, she winced again as she stood on trembling legs, before grabbing the clothes set out for her and moving towards the bathroom. A shower to clean herself up would help, and hopefully the hot water would ease her suffering as well.

At least, that was her hope, before it was dashed as she quickly realized there was no hot water. It seemed there was yet another thing that she was to go without until she earned it. How she would do she didn't want to think about just yet. Still, she reeked, Raven was right about that, and also about how worthless she looked. She'd seen hobo's on the streets prettier then her right now, and the cold water would at least help ease her stinging face and scalp.

She shuddered, gasping as she stepped under the ice cold stream of water, her skin quickly breaking out in goosebumps as she set to shivering. Quickly she grabbed the plain and unscented soap left for her, and set to scrubbing her body and her face, washing away the last of her make-up. She tried to be fast about it, but her trembling hands kept dropping the soap, and by the time she got out of the shower, she was shaking with chills, her lips a soft blue and her body screaming in hatefulness at her.

Worn out, beaten to hell, and utterly drained in every way she could think, she moved over to the bed where she dropped down, lacking the energy or concern to even bother brushing her hair or changing into the clothes set out for her, she crawled into bed. Curling the blankets around herself, she tried to sleep, but found all she could do was shiver in the thin nearly useless blanket, and cry. Hopefully her sobs would wear her out into sleep, but before it could, her stomach began growling at her, reminding her, along with her chapped lips and dry throat that she hadn't had a thing to eat or drink all day. She could just go to the bathroom and drink some water from the sink, but she couldn't get out of bed. Instead, she curled into the fetal position, shivering from the cold under the thin cloth called a blanket, and cried herself to sleep.

"Rise and shine slut!!" The familiar voice of Raven called from outside the door before it was flung open. "It's 8 a.m. time for today's club-meeting. Everyone will be looking forward to meeting you! Just the shirt and pants, no underwear or shoes. I'll check!" Raven ordered before slamming the door again. "5 minutes to make it to the bar!!" She yelled as an after-thought as she herself proceeded to go in that direction.

Most of the meeting had already taken place, Victoria not feeling like she deserved to be there...now that it came to her introduction, there was tension in the room. Not everyone liked the idea of an apprentice...some were somewhat rejected by the idea...but most were eager, their mouths watering at the thought of another slut joining their ranks.

Miranda groaned as the door was suddenly flung open, allowing harsh daylight into the windowless room. Mirana curled up tighter into a ball, her head absolutely pounding, before flinching as the door slammed once more. Miranda left out a soft sigh, before slowly easing herself up on sore limbs. The right side of her face was marked with black, blue, and yellow bruise covering her cheek and her eye. Her hair an absolute mess, she stumbled out of bed, glaring over at the door. "Fucking bitch..." she grumbled, before angrily snatching at the clothes set on her nightstand. She slipped into the jeans, and quickly pulled on the white T-shirt that was obviously to small for her. It didn't even reach her belly button, the short sleeves nowhere near her elbows, and her small breasts still felt cramped in the shirt, which was thin enough to clearly see her nipples. She walked over to the bathroom, wincing at the sight of her face, before reaching down as she turned the faucet on the sink. Her stomach was still grumbling for food, but she could at least slate her thirst, taking handfuls of cold water and gulping it down greedily, some of the water splashing onto her shirt. She thought about smoothing her hair down, before deciding against it. They wanted her to hurry, fine, she'd hurry. She wasn't exactly keen on preening herself for these bitches.

Looking an absolute mess from the neck up, and an absolute snack from the neck down, she moved her aching legs forward, opening the door and slamming it shut behind her. She recalled the threat about being on thin ice but she was pissed, both at herself for getting into this situation, Raven for...well being Raven, and Victoria for absolutely overpowering her life. Still, while pissed, she wasn't entirely stupid, and so she moved her way barefoot and bare but the shirt and jeans over to the bar, wincing at the sunlight that made her head pound like a ice pick had been shoved into her skull as she arrived and leaned on the bar for support.

Raven awaited the arrival of her trainee standing near the door he bar. "Good slut, right on time. Now, pull your shirt up...how ne there's no bra. Then, open up your pants and show me that pussy you've kept from me for so long." Raven said leaning against the doorframe.

Miranda could hear her own video being played within the club, her stuttering and cries loud and clear even in the hallway. Several laughs greeted the video, right before it was played again!

"They're awaiting your arrival Candy... I bet you're just like real Candy... everyone wants a piece, no matter how thrashy and cheap you are!"

Candy jumped a bit at the voice, before looking at the source, staring over at Raven. She clenched her jaw for a moment, well aware that anyone could see she wasn't wearing a bra without her lifting her shirt up, but she figured it was smart to just play along for now. Reaching up, she pulled her shirt up, showing her small and perky B-cups to the woman, before quickly pulling it down and grabbing at her pants. She hesitated for a moment, before taking a deep breath and undoing the button on her pants, opening them to show the lack of panties as well, leaving her rather uncomfortable in the tight and rough denim.

She was buttoning her pants back up when she heard the video, making her tense and her claw clench tighter, her temper rearing it's head up. Her hands were shaking with rage as she heard it again, and with people laughing at her, before narrowing her gaze over at Raven. She looked down to the floor, hoping the woman hadn't caught it. She opened her mouth, ready to respond, before forcing it shut. She had to play it smart if she wanted to survive this, but Goddess above how badly she wanted to cuss the bitch out, to smash the woman's face into the bar. For now, she stood there quiet, gazing down at the ground.

"Good little bitch, I knew you had it in you slut!" Raven commented before moving from her spot and opening the door to Candy.

The entry behind the bar was a narrow one, covered until she'd step out...several members gasped at the outfit, most in appreciative manner. Some others though whispered their dissaproval, after all...they owned a lot to her mother.

Others got off of their seats and had their hands all over Candy's shirt. Many of them asking her name, wanting her to say it aloud before laughing in her face.

Eventually Victoria clapped her hands and order restored in the club.

"As apprentice, it's customary to go around asking and doing all members a favor before any permission to move up the ranks is considered. Raven, you as her mentor hold that first request. Do you wish to announce it publicly?" Victoria asked as all eyes turned to Raven, the tough ex-girlfriend looking stunning in black leather.

A smirk growing on Raven's face as she walked towards her ex. "Candy...do you want me to tell everyone what i want from you...or just you...it will cost ya..." Raven whispered into her ex-lovers ear. Curious whether that pride still upheld after all these time...or whether she would let public image fall in favor of her own well-being.

Candy's neck muscles strained as she bit her cheek to stifle herself, her hands shaking with anger at her sides, before gulping as she saw the door opening and heard the laughter more clearly. Her face beginning to shift to red with her anger as well as a blush, she crept into the room. She tensed, jumping and flinching away as she suddenly felt hands prying away at her shirt, demanding her name, laughing in her face. "Candy....my name's Candy" she forced out through gritted teeth, trying not to recoil as she felt the hands roaming along her young, tight, and delicate form, before jumping in surprise at the loud clap.

Candy looked up at Victoria, before her eyes went wide at the announcement. She stared, stepping forward for a moment and opening her mouth once more to speak out, to tell that bitch what she thought of her, before she stopped herself. That would be a bad idea in normal circumstances, but here now, surrounded by the woman's cronies, people who had been loyal to her mother, people whose houses she had been to for cook outs, who shared her first beer with her, now abandoned her and were marker to her as enemies.

Still, those who were against this would see the anger and shame on Candy's face, see how much she truly did not want to be here, and yet here she was all the same. Gulping once more, she stood there, before blinking at the option presented before her. She stood tall, her heart hammering as she gulped once more. No matter what the punishment, and no matter how angry she was at this woman who she had once called friends, she still saw at least one or two who could be her friend. The thought of them hearing all of this made her stomach churn, her anger and pride winning out. "Just me...." she said, well aware she would regret this, but for now she wasn't thinking about that.

Raven's face turned into an even bigger smile. "I knew it...that pride...I'm going to take aaaallll that away from you after this meeting ends. You won't be able to look at yourself in the mirror." Raven whispered before stepping back and loudly informing the crowd that she'd keep it to herself.

"That's settled then!" Victoria called out and pointed towards a spot on the floor next to an empty chair. "Take your spot Candy, you're not yet deserving to sit with us. Face the wall." Victoria ordered before continuing the rest of the meeting. There wasn't much said, just some talk about expansion as well as some mention of a rival gang getting bigger themselves. Most women were distracted by Candy's appearance, all their minds racing to what they'd request from this woman...others were too shocked to talk.

When the meeting ended all were excused and left on their bikes, engines roaring for minutes before finally peace returned. Victoria's voice sounding from the same spot it had earlier, she'd been watching Miranda kneel on the hard wooden floor.

"Come over here Candy, you may walk." She said and held out an empty bottle. "I want a beer, go get me one." She instructed and pointed towards the bar.

"Then tell me about you and Raven...what can I expect from your...team...?"

Candy gulped, her throat suddenly dry once more, before looking over at the spot the woman pointed to. Steeling her resolve, she moved over with her head held high, the image slightly diminished by the rats nest that was her hair, and stood over beside the table where she turned to face the wall, before easing down onto her knees giving the room a more then healthy look at her ass in the tight jeans. She tried to listen to what was going on to at least distract herself, but it was simply dull mundane business for the club, stuff she'd heard her mother talking about all the time.

She stayed there, staring at the plain wood as she heard people leaving, and knew if she moved, she'd fall into some kind of trap. So she waited for someone to come back to tell her to move or something, only to jump in surprise as she heard a voice. Apparently, the woman hadn't left yet. Slowly she stood, her knees aching and stiff from her position before she turned to face Victoria. Blinking, she stepped forward, before nodding her head and grabbing the empty bottle.

"She's my ex girlfriend ma'am. We fought a lot over the year we dated. She's.....she was into some stuff I really didn't want to do, and tried taking things to far, more then once. We broke up about two months back. I don't know what to expect" she answered honestly, deciding to leave out exactly what Raven did that Candy decided was to far, lest the woman use it against her somehow. She was sure that Raven would be certainly be doing so, taking this opportunity to get everything she ever wanted that Miranda kept stopping her with, and now she couldn't.

She grabbed a bottle from the bar, the cold air from the fridge making her nipples harden and stand clearly against the thin fabric of her shirt as she moved back over to the woman, reaching to hand the bottle over to the woman.

Back
Top Bottom