Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pokemon Passive Charm! [Priscilla x Diomedes]

Priscilla May

Open World Mistress
Amongst boring and out to pasture towns in the Pokemon world, Twinleaf was among the most mundane. The only notable thing Twinleaf boasted beyond the standard fields of tall grass and dirt roads running between distance houses was the nice auditorium in the center of it all that occasionally held pokemon contests. But in recent times the auditorium has been largely unused, few venturing this far out into the countryside to a town with little note.

But those who did live in the village took pride in their small settlement. The neighbors each know each other and speak fondly of one another. Kind people tended to gravitate to Twinleaf town, another cause of its dull nature no doubt. Many youth who were raised in this village had big dreams of escaping it, almost all their conversations pertained to finding the most powerful pokemon and making a run for it. It was hardly an empty threat as the population hemorrhaged those who did not reside here by choice.

On this day the clouds had set in early, signalling the possibility of an afternoon storm. The children in anticipation had already come in from the fields, boys terrorizing their mothers with muddy shoes and girls filling their houses with daisies they picked. Most in the town square packed up their stalls full of food, the crowd thinning out at the approaching rain.

As you look out your window you witness the town coming to a close in anticipation for the weather, yet there you sit warm and safe from the elements. Your home is as typical as twinleaf, a few bedrooms and living spaces As you sit in your room a familiar knock comes to the door, a rapping that indicated your parents were not home, and your older sister was lonely once again.

It was an eager knock, but one you had a slight trepidation about. Your sister Kokoro had come accustomed to being all too familiar with you since her last break up with a inattentive boyfriend. Her insatiable lust growing each time she came to you, groping you here and there, pressing herself against you, exposing herself, and you know that today she would most likely take it even further.

“[insert your name here]! I’m cold and its about to rain, won’t you cuddle with me little bro?” Kokoro’s tone to those unfamiliar would sound innocent enough, except you recognized the lewd undertones. Alone in the house with this pushy girl you must decide to engage or run, her unwanted advances surely would be ten fold today.

Zeke was like every other kid in Twinleaf, he was overjoyed when he received his partner Pokémon, a female Snorunt who he hoped to evolve into a Froslass one day. It became extremely clear that he would not be able to do so in his hometown though. He and many of the other children took to wandering in the tall grass now that they had their own Pokémon and at first it went great! Snorunt had been getting stronger but eventually she plateaued, the surrounding Pokémon were just too weak.

Zeke wanted to get out there and make a name for himself, he wanted to go catch strong Pokémon and challenge the champion. The young trainer had a long road ahead of him though, many strong trainers to face and unique encounters with both humans and Pokémon. He had made up his mind that he was going to leave but he had never gone through with it yet. Despite his town being small and rather rural compared to most, it had its charms. The inhabitants were all very nice, everyone knew each other and helped out where they could. It was also where Zeke grew up, it was a difficult thing to leave this all behind but tomorrow he was going to do it.

There was a storm coming in, the young trainer watched the town prepare for it. He would miss the sights and sounds of his hometown but it was time to move onto bigger things. A knock on the door pulled him from his thoughts. Zeke knew right away that it was his sister and that his parents must not be home. His sisters always came to him like this when they were gone, he knew it was wrong and that he should stop her but there was nothing he could do. Kokoro would take what she wanted and so Zeke always went along with whatever antics she started. It never went much more than groping him or rubbing up on him, a few times she even flashed him which just made him confused. He was a male and so he of course got hard between his legs, but this was his sister, surely he shouldn’t be feeling this.

“O-okay.” Zeke called back out with a red face. Either he obliged and followed his sisters request or she would end up bugging him the entire night and eventually end up doing it anyways. The young trainer wasn’t ready to leave yet, especially not with this storm coming tonight. He did hear the lewd undertone to her ‘innocent’ request. He walked to the door of his room and opened it, both curious and nervous to what he would see and what would happen on his last night in Twinleaf.

Last edited:
“Hiiii Zee-Kee.” His sister greeted him with a pet name she had used all of his life. There in his doorway in the quiet house stood the older girl, a head taller than her brother and much more mature in body. She had a full bosom, hidden under an oversized blue t-shirt with a squirtle on it. Her hips were wide, the only part of her body other than her breasts that could be seen under the baggy shirt. Her white legs and thick thighs jutted out underneath the shirt before finally ending at her bare feet. She rocked back and forth on her heels with her hands behind her back as she waited to be invited in.

“Its rainy today.... will you cuddle big sis so she isn’t lonely?” Her tongue flicked along her lips as she got closer to him, her breasts boo-ping against his cheek as she pressed them against his face slightly. He could easily tell there was no bra underneath her shirt, her eyes lit up as they came into contact with him.

“Not out practicing with Snorunt today?” She asked as her hands grabbed the side of his arms.
“Lets go to your bed and talk... I want to hear your plans about your adventure.” Her breasts pressed more against his face.

Had anyone else called him a pet name like that they would have received a dirty look or no response at all. Kokoro was lucky she was his sister though, despite her overbearing attitude and her downright lewd actions, she was still his older sister and he had a soft spot for her. “Come on in.” Zeke said shyly as he stepped aside for his sister to come in. He caught sight of her licking her lips in a very lewd manner and he knew that she was going to do something. His heart rate picked up as he began to get stir between his legs.

“O-of course.” Zeke said shyly as his sister stepped into the room. Her boobs ‘accidentally’ were pushed into his face and he could tell she had no bra on, this didn’t help at all with his nerves. The young trainer was trying his best to not get hard in front of his sister but she was making it difficult. Once her boobs were out of his face he looked up to meet his sisters gaze with a shy smile.

He let her guide him over to his bed and laid down on it. He decided to let his sister get situated however she wanted. “Not today, a storm is coming in. Besides she is already strong as she is going to get in this area.. that’s why I want to go other places.” He said trying to suppress the lust and sound confident.

Kokoro held her brother’s hand as she guided/dragged him towards his bead eagerly, her oversized shirt flowing behind her as the fabric fluttered up ever so often to reveal her bare upper thighs. Zeke could certainly question if there was anything underneath, he perhaps even got a short glimpse of her ass cheeks as she slid into his bed. She beckoned him with a smile and playful finger as she lay on her side and nuzzled into his pillow. Pulling him close she pushed her breast against his chest and held her body against his as she pulled him in.

“Then I am thankful...” Kokoro smiled, pulling your pillow case to her teeth and biting on it. You recognize her nervous tick of chewing on something. A trait she had whenever she was either nervous or excited. As Kokoro pushed herself against Zeke it was clearly the later, her body nearly trembling at the feeling of his body.

“I at least get one more day with my brother because of the rain.” Her hand stroked Zeke’s hair affectionately as her long bare leg wrapped around the boy.
“I’m REALLY, going to miss you.” She whined.

While Zeke was watching his sister he was questioning to himself if she was even wearing anything aside from that oversized T-shirt. She was most definitely not wearing a bra, is face has felt all over her boobs and he didn’t feel one. Occasionally he caught a glimpse of her thighs and even her ass for a brief second and he did not find any cloth there. His mind began to race, sure he’d seen her in practically nothing before, but never when she was in a mood like this and they were completely alone.

He let his sister pull him in close to her, secretly loving how her boobs felt pressed against him. He notified her biting his pillowcase, Zeke didn’t mind at all but he did know what it meant. “Are you okay? You’re shaking.” He said noticing that she was. His eyes filled with concern but his face stayed flush red, it would probably be like that all night.

“I am really gonna miss you too sis, but I’ll make sure I visit a lot.” Zeke added with a small smile. “I don’t want to leave you alone out here.” Her bare leg wrapping around him and bringing him closer made his heart hammer in his chest. She didn’t have anything on under this shirt, he couldn’t see anything but he had a strong feeling.

“Awww my sweet baby brother.” Kokoro’s fingers ran through Zeke’s hair ferociously as she felt around its strands with growing eagerness. Her leg that had wrapped around him emanated a strange warmth from underneath it, but her shirt certainly blocked anything from view, if Zeke could see behind the mounds of her chest.

“Zee-kee you are the the best, you know just all the right things to say to a lady.” Her other hand tugged at his ear before finding their way behind his neck. The older girl leaned in to her brother, her face planting itself around his neck where she pecked at it with her plump lips and occasionally her wet tongue.
“I’ll be ok here, but I certainly won’t complain if you visit me.” Her kissed moved to the side of his neck as her hot breath ran along his skin.
“If you feel so bad leaving me... I know a few ways you could make it up to me.” Her eyes met his as she licked her lips once more.

He could feel his sisters figures roving his hair with more and more need behind it, this was definitely the furthest she had taken anything and Zeke didn’t mind in the slightest. The warmth coming from her leg finally stirred his manhood. While he had never felt this coming from his sister before, it was too much in the moment and he began to lose control of himself. It wasn’t too much at first, Kokoro probably wouldn’t notice it unless she looked or felt it.

He tried to look down at his sisters body but her huge boobs were blocking his vision. Zeke didn’t mind too much though, even seeing the mounds on her chest covered by a shirt got him going even more. The kiss on his neck almost made a groan of pleasure escape his lips, but he stopped it. He could feel himself getting harder and harder each moment, in the back of his mind he knew what his sister was getting at but he didn’t dare think or say it out loud until his sister did.

“A-anything you say sis.” Zeke breathed out quietly. “I-I’ll do anything to make it up to you.”

“Anything?” Kokoro grabbed her brother’s cheek as she looked into his eyes deeply. She wondered about him, about how much he actually knew about life. There was a very distinct possibility he did not even know how do to what she wanted. Yet his boyish charm ate at her slowly, her bottom lip soon engulfed by her teeth as she resisted every carnal urge to throw off her shirt then and there. She could feel his manhood growing against her thigh, to that end she reached a hand down and tugged at it outside of the fabric of his pants. It was not the first time she had touched her little brother this way, and it would not be the last if she could help it.

Holding her bosom against him, face close once more, she whispered into his ear while kissing his cheek.

“Zee-kee.... have you ever... been with a woman before?” She bit her nails some as she waited his response, her wrapped thigh caressing his leg.

Seeing his sister bite her bottom lip was enough to send his erection hard enough to press against Kokoro’s thigh. It wasn’t the first time she had grabbed him, but this time it felt way different than any previous time. The others had been more innocent, if you can call it that, while this time she was filled with a deep hunger and he could see it in her eyes. She was grabbing him through the fabric of his pants but he yearned to feel his sisters skin on his.

The small kiss on his cheek and intimate question whispered into his ear made the young trainers heart skip a beat. In truth he hadn’t been with a girl really, the closest he got was with his sister when she was teasing him. Maybe it was the warmth coming from her need, maybe it was her certain and deep hunger for him, or maybe it was the love he had for his sister but he said something that surprised him.

“I-I haven’t ever been with any girl Kokoro.” He said shyly with a red face as he looked into her eyes. Her breasts being pressed against him felt even more like heaven. “B-but if I am going to be with one..” he said trying to muster up the courage.

“I-I want it to be with you sister!” He blurted out feeling himself throb between his legs as he said it.

Kokoro was taken aback, a look of surprise flashing across her face as she turned red at her brother’s confession. She lay there against him silently for a long moment, hand still holding his throbbing member through the fabric tightly as she tried to make sense of the sudden revelation. It was assumed that she had just irritated him or bothered him in the past. But this sort of sudden urge to allow Kokoro to go further with him surprised her.

Yet it also was exactly what she wanted, her embarrassment melting away to a tender expression as she leaned over snd kissed her brother’s forehead. Her lips danced across his face until she came to his lips, tugging at his penis through his shorts as she pressed the petals of her mouth against his.
“Thats so sweet Zee-kee... thats something special snd you want to do with with your big sis.” she squirmed a bit in bed with excitement. She began to pump his rod some with small strokes of her hand grasped tightly around the boy.
“Tell me...” her stokes became part of their communication as they matched the rhythm of her words. “Do you even know how to do... it?” Her eyes lit up, wanting nothing more than to corrupt her own baby brother with her body.

The look of surprise worried Zeke, had he read the whole situation wrong? Despite all the trading Kokoro did, was she only just teasing him? Did she not want to take it that far? She hadn’t let go of his cock through his shorts yet though, surely that was a good sign. When the embarrassment melted off her face, Zeke let out a small sigh of relief. Any doubts he had in his mind were erased when she placed a kiss on his forehead and then eventually onto his lips.

Zeke was locked in a state of bliss for a moment, his sisters soft lips were all he felt. Then she began to stroke his cock even more through his shorts and he let out a small groan of pleasure as she pulled away from the kiss. She hadn’t even touched his cock yet and he was already feeling amazing. As she talked and incorporated her stroking to match what she said, Zeke get like he was gonna go crazy. It made the scene all that more intimate and he had to stop himself from begging for more.

“N-not exactly..” Zeke admitted with a bright red face. Here he was telling his sister that he wanted her but he wasn’t exactly sure how do to it.

A feint smile crept across Kokoro’s face as she looked him in the eye, her tugs no less tight on his clothed cock as he confirmed for her he was indeed a virgin. Kokoro leaned in to peck at his neck some more, getting him good and riled up before sitting up on her knees and looking down at her brother.

“You’re about to go on the biggest adventure of your life little bro...” she pet his hair once more and let go of his cock. “You’re gonna see a lot of things... meet a lot of people... and especially see a lot of girls.” Her hands went to the hem of her oversized shirt and paused.
“What sort of sister would I be if I let you go out there without knowing how to handle a woman?”

With no hesitation she lifted the t-shirt up and over her head, revealing every inch of bare skin she had underneath. There on her knees above her brother she was naked without any care in the world. A wry smile on her face as he could see everything from her large breasts, to her flat abdomen, shapely hips, and hairy mound and bottom set of blushing lips. A bit of moistness escaped her as she became more excited for this encounter, letting her brother drink in the sight of her as she bit her thumb to try and stay calm.

“Am I the first naked girl you have seen? Be honest Zeeee-kee.” She pet his head once more as her hips bucked slightly. “I’m going to let you explore me... its not something you usually would do with a girl... well not in this way at least. But I want you to poke... prod... kiss... lick... just adventure around my body until your hearts desire.” Her eyes were on fire with the idea of her brother touching her indecently.
“Go ahead Zee-kee! You need to learn what a woman’s body is all about!”

Zeke was worried that his sister wouldn’t like the fact that he was a virgin. But when her strokes didn’t falter and another kiss was placed on his neck he let out a groan of pleasure. Surely She wouldn’t stop now that they were this far in right? He hoped not, as she continued to peck at his neck he could feel himself throbbing with more need than before, begging to be let out and attended to.

As Kokoro spoke sweetly to him and pet his hair he wanted to melt into the bed. Something about being so sweet while also so dirty turned him on even more. Zeke was going to respond to her last question when she flung off her shirt and his mouth quite literally dropped open. His eyes stayed locked on his sister for a moment before dropping down her body to rest on her chest for a minute. Her huge boobs that had always been so teasingly close to being exposed were now on full view for him. The way her neck curved perfectly to the top of her chest and then to her boobs begged Zeke to kiss and suck on them.

His eyes moved down further to her perfect and all to familiar flat stomach that he had stared at countless times. Further down still his eyes roamed until they stopped on her wide hips, too nervous to go down anymore. He was already twitching with anticipation in his pants and the most delicious part had yet to come. Zeke’s eyes hungrily ate up the last bit, her delicious hairy pussy. After seeing the entirety of his nude sister his mouth was practically watering.

“Y-y-yes you a-are.” He said shakily as he almost forgot to answer her. After the first slow pass over his sisters body, Zeke’s eyes darted all over her body, taking in every inch of it. He felt her buck against his hips, she needed him just as bad as he needed her. As soon as she said ‘Go’ Zeke found himself doing something he never thought he’d do. He leaned up until he was about halfway sitting up and then wrapped his arms sound his sister before falling back onto the bed and pulling her down with him. When she was finally leaned over the top of him he shyly latched onto one of her boobs and began to suck on them.

“Gahahhhhh!” Kokoro exclaimed as Zeke pulled her down on top of him. She didn’t expect him to be so sudden and forceful, instead the image of an innocent little boy touching her gently came to her mind when she pictured this moment. Yet as he held her against him and took her breast into his mouth and began to suck she could hardly complain. Long drawn breaths an echo of his actions as he hands tried to hold herself up and not envelop her brother in her big tits.

“Ohhh Zee-ahhhh-kee.” She whined as he sucked on her large pink nipples, she bit her lip and looked up to the ceiling, the feeling a wonderful surge of tingles as his mouth moved around her areola.
“You are... so much... eeheek... bolder than expected little bro...” she pushed her other, unused, breast against his face and traced his cheek with her erect nipple as he suckled on her.

Behind, her hips began to buck, her bare womanhood rubbing up and down Zeke’s pant leg as she left a trail of moist along the fabric.

When Zeke pictured this moment he didn’t expect himself to be this bold. Truth be told he didn’t expect this to happen at all but he also didn’t expect himself to latch onto her boob like this. His tongue swirled around his sisters nipple, flicking over it quickly and then going slowly. He could feel Kokoro squirming about as he sucked on her huge boob, the wet feeling on his leg was an amazing feeling.

He let his sister smother his face with the other boob while he continued to suck, but after a bit he let off her boob with a loud pop and then instantly latched onto her other boob and began working on that one just as vigorously as the first. He pushed his face into her boobs as he sucked on it, loving the warm and squishy flesh. They were so soft. After a bit of this he pulled off, again with a loud pop.

His face was bright red from the action he just did, on his own sister no less. “I-I..” Zeke began as he looked into his sisters eyes. “I’m sorry..” he said shyly.

“Sorry!?” Kokoro gasped as she smiled gleefully. She bent over more Resting her tits around his neck and chin, feeling his skin against them as she squirmed some more above his body.
“That felt amazing Zee-kee... don’t apologize...” she grabbed a tit, her erect nipple moistened with his saliva she traced around his mouth.
“When sissy gives you her tits...” she whined as she placed the nipple between his lips once more and encouraged him to suckle. “Your allowed to do anything... ahhh... and everything to them...”. Kokoro would stay on top of him to let him suckle for some time, until finally she felt the bulge in his pants get too enticing.

“But now little bro... its my turn to suck...” The older girl winked at him, turning her body to face the other direction and laying back down prone on-top of him. Her pussy sat squarely on his upper chest, so close to his chin that if he raised his head any he would be inside of her. Her womanly slit was incredibly wet, hairs slicked back from her moistness as she wiggled her bottom some.

“Remember to explore while I am down here.” She remarked while fidgeting with his pants. Kokoro wasted no time undoing his pants and pulling them down with his boxers, squealing with excitement as her little brother’s cock was revealed.

“Ohhhh my goodness.... Zee-kee what a man.” She let out a provocative laugh while taking Zeke’s erect cock in her hand. Bucking her hips, she rubbed her clit on his shirt while taking him into her mouth, playfully popping it in and out as her lips danced across its length.

“I love your penis sweetie...” she licked it like a lollypop for some time while moaning.

His sisters smile reassured him that she was not mad and that she had enjoyed his little stunt very much. Zeke smiled up at his sister with a red face from his bold outburst. The soft and warm skin of her huge boobs felt like heaven on his chest and neck, he could feel remnants of his saliva covered nipples pressing against him. It was all the young trainer had hoped for in his first time and they hadn’t even started yet. Zeke went to respond to his incredibly attractive and naked beautiful sister that was on top of him when she grabbed one of her own boobs and put her nipple just around his lips. The urge to latch onto it immediately was very hard to ignore but Zeke managed to do so until his sister placed it into his mouth.

The moment Kokoro placed her nipple back into his mouth, Zeke eagerly began to suckle at it again. Flicking his tongue over the sensitive bud slowly and then quickly, nibbling on it gently, and pulling on it as he sucked. Zeke was slightly upset as his sister took her boob from his mouth but his disappointment quickly faded. “O-okay sis.” He said breathing heavily as his mind raced, he was about to have his virginity taken by his own sister. Not only was she going to suck him, but he would have the mouthwatering view of her pussy as well.

She couldn’t see it but his face grew an even deeper shade of red at her compliment. The moment she took his cock into her hand, Kokoro would feel her little brothers cock spasming and twitching with anticipation. Then, he was lost in completely bliss as his sister took his cock into her warm and inviting mouth. Even though she was only teasing him and not even truly sucking on his cock, Zeke didn’t think it could get any better than this and oh boy was he wrong.

When she gave him the final compliment his mind was freed from the pleasure and he eagerly tilted his head up to taste his sister. Where she was teasing him, he was hungrily eating her out, he was hungry and she was offering to feed him. He buried his tongue deep into her, lapping up all her lovely juices.

In truth her little brother was not so little... boasting the biggest cock she had ever handled. For a second she lay it against her face, tongue lapping at the base of his shaft as she nearly went cross eyed looking it up and down. Did all little brother’s get so well endowed? She wondered why she had not thought to tap into this sooner, her lips traveling up his length as she worshipped her brother’s rod.

Just as she was at his tip, praying she would even be able to swallow this much, she felt Zeke press his face into her pussy.

“Ohhhhhhh ahhhhhh. Zee-kee... good... good.” She moaned, holding both hands around his cock as she leaned her face against it.
“Move your tongue... move your...” her breaths were long and labored. “Move your tongue in circles as you explore, towards the top of my pussy is my sensitive area. She tried her best to muster the energy to be as enthusiastic as her younger sibling. Tightly she gripped his length with both hands and stroked it, taking a deep breath between moans and diving onto his cock.

At first she could only get the top third into her mouth, the sister struggling to get anything further as his tip rammed the back of her throat. She gagged on it, the feeling of her reflex no doubt giving him some satisfaction before she shut her eyes tight and managed to get up to half in her throat. Meanwhile her hips moved her pussy around his face, wetting his cheeks and nose with her slip as she let his cheek spread apart her labia.
“Zee-kee... ahhh... don’t stop...” she didn’t stay up for air long, sucking and licking her little brother as she prayed to god this heavily cock would visit her often.

The moans Zeke heard from his sister made him feel warm and fuzzy on the inside as he continued to eat her pussy. His tongue was as far inside her as it could go, thrashing around and eager taking everything it could. She tasted so sweet, it was intoxicating and it left him always wanting more. At Kokoro’s request he pulled his tongue out of her and began exploring the area she described. He started with slow circles of his tongue but he put pressure behind them. Zeke quickly found her clit and began running over it with his tongue, occasionally going slow and switching it to fast strikes.

Unlike his sister, Zeke didn’t really need to stop for air, so he continued lapping up her pussy even as she took a breath. The moment he felt his sister take the first third or so of his cock into her mouth her let out a moan of pleasure into her pussy that was muffled but must have sent pleasant vibrations through it. He thought the teasing earlier was the best feeling ever but this blew it all out of the water. The feeling only amplified in pleasure as she slid more of his huge cock down her throat. At one point he felt as if he couldn’t go deeper and he felt her gag reflex closing tightly on his member. Gods that felt heavenly. He eagerly continued to eat her pussy even as she began to grind it all over his face.

He didn’t stop to respond as she told him to keep going, he simply did just that. He latched onto her clit and began to suck on it eagerly. He made sure to also include his tongue into the action, stimulating her in more than just one way. He was definitely gonna have to come back home often.

Her little brother’s tongue was so innocent and curious that she could not bare it, she shuddered as he flicked her clit with such sweet care. She had to take his cock out of her mouth, panting madly as Zeke licked her hairy womanhood so good..

“Zeke... you... don’t lie... ahhh... you’ve had to have done this before.” Kokoro loudly moaned and gasped, her mouth resting on his ballsack as he pleasured her with her mouth. Soon she cried out his name in such a boisterous manner, her lust for her little brother boiling over.

“Zeke I can’t! I can’t anymore!” She cried out, sitting up and moving her pussy away from his mouth. She sat on her knees on the bed beside him as she stared at his cock and then back to his eyes. His rod stood so straight, like a pole she was meant to dance with.

“I can’t do this anymore...” she looked regretful. “I know I promised you time to explore but...” she lifted herself up, her pussy just infront of his cock as she straddled him. “Big sis has a scratch I need you to itch... ok?”
Kokoro didn’t wait for her innocent virgin brother to process that statement, instead she lifted herself up and took his length inside her warmth in one go. She cried out in pain, not knowing really what to expect of such a big snd girthy cock.

“Omgsh its so deep bro...” she began to bounce herself up and down on it, lifting one leg and the The next to slide herself along it as if she were impaled. The older more experienced girl knew how to move, taking his virginity with finesse as she moved her whole body, hips, ass, and legs in different ways and positions. Her tits bounced freely, yet she grabbed them to prevent then from hurting due to her motion.

“Oh my gosh Zee-keeeee you are doing it! I am so close!!!!”

Zeke wanted to stop and tell his sister that he had never done this before.. but he also wanted to continue eating her hairy pussy. In the end though his hunger won and he continued to eager lap at it, wanting to bring the most pleasure to his sister. In all honesty he had never done it before, he was just doing what felt natural to him. The sound of his sisters moans only drove him to keep going, they were getting louder and louder but he didn’t care who heard. Even though Kokoro was moaning his name, he continued to lap at her clit.

As soon as his sister sat up and pulled her pussy away from his mouth, Zeke let out a small whimper. He didn’t want to stop in the slightest but she had gotten off his face. He was just about to protest when Kokoro positioned her dripping wet and hairy mound right above his cock. Zeke could feel his heart beating extra hard, he swore Kokoro would be able to hear it. He went to open his mouth in order to give his sister a shaky ‘okay’ when she instantly took his entire length. Instead of words coming out an unintelligible mess was all that left his mouth. Something akin to ‘Fuck Kokoro this feels amazing’ if the gibberish were translated.

All it took was one second and his sister had lovingly taken his virginity. That thought alone made Zeke want to erupt but he held it in. He wasn’t sure he’d be able to do it long though, he pussy felt so much better than her mouth, and even that had him on edge pretty quickly. It didn’t help that he could see all of her while she rode his huge cock. Her hairy mound gripping his cock as she came up, her huge boobs bounding wildly as she rode. It was all so much and it felt like he had died and gone to heaven.

“K-Kokoro!” Zeke finally managed to blurt out through the pleasure. His eyes met her and they were filled with pleasure and innocence. His sister was really taking his virginity and it was so much better her than anyone else. “B-boobs.” He whimpered as she continued to ride him. He couldn’t really say more, did you want her to let them bounce? Did he want her to smother him and let him suck on them? Would he really care which one he got? He’d be happy either way.

Excitedly riding her brother’s cock Kokoro barely heard his request, using her legs to pull herself up and down along his rod as she sang his praises and held her breasts. She was so close, the feeling of exploding along his length growing on her as she cursed herself for not discovering just how large her brother’s cock was.

“Boobs?...” her eyes twitched as she slid his tip along the back wall of her vagina, raising one leg snd bouncing on the other the get it to rub just the right spot. Yet she could not have felt more loved then when her own little bro wished to suckle some more. Laying flat on him, stomach to stomach, she used her hip willfully as she slammed his rod in and out with each buck of her womanly curves. From there she allowed him easy access, placing her tit back in his mouth like he enjoyed it before.

The moment he started sucking would be moment enough, Kokoro slamming his cock all of the way against her cervix (which mean some of him was inevitable still out of her) and pulsing against him. Only small gentle movements and twirls of her hips followed as her eyes rolled back in her head and minutes passed as she rode through her orgasm.

“Oh baby brother... this is the best... ahhh... cum I’ve ever had.” She went limp after the last pulses of her climax ended, letting his length sit in her drenched pussy and tits pleasured by his mouth.
“Use your big sister’s body however you want now...” she hardly could keep her eyes open.

The entire experience felt so unreal to the young trainer, the pleasure his sister was bringing him felt indescribably good. Zeke quickly lost all track of time, he would easily believe 5 seconds passed, or 5 hours. Emotions and feelings all blended together, and he, like his sister, was just a mess of moans, cries of pleasure, and bliss. His eyes eagerly roamed over the entirety of his sisters body as she rode his cock. Zeke’s eyes would occasionally shut tightly due to the the sheer amount of pleasure he was receiving but then his eyes would be opened again and roaming his sisters body once more.

The pleasure he was receiving was already starting to be too much for his virgin cock. Zeke was practically whimpering by the time that his sister finally laid her body flat to his and it was only silenced when he took her nipple back into his mouth hungrily. The position she was in now was hitting all sorts of different spots than before and giving Zeke pleasure in different ways as well. He could feel deeper into his sister, feel her walls hugging him and pleasing him differently than before.

It wasn’t long after Zeke began sucking his sisters perfect boobs that he felt himself hit something deep in her pussy. He must have been completely filling her up. He didn’t get much time to even think about it because as soon as he felt it, she tightened around him hard. He could feel her walls constricting and spasming hard which of course made a host of moans escape Zeke’s mouth as well. These were all of course muffled by the soft squishy flesh of Kokoro’s boob but Zeke didn’t care.

With her boobs still in his mouth he wrapped his arms around her waist to hold her down on his cock. He was insanely close to cumming as well and he wanted to feel his sisters orgasm the entire time. As soon as she began to talk he felt himself loose his control and moan into his sister boob. He didn’t stop sucking as he flooded Kokoro’s tight and still orgasming pussy. This was without a doubt the hardest he had ever cum, filling up his sisters pussy with torrents of thick and creamy cum. He left his cock pressed up against her cervix that he had just painted with his cum and opened his eyes. He was still latched onto her boob and his cock was still buried inside her. Zeke sucked more passively and sweetly now as he looked up to his sister on top of him with innocent eyes.

Kokoro yelped as Zeke grabbed her by the hips and held her, and her eyes grew wide as his own rod began to spasm in answer to her own quakes. The big sister couldn’t believe this had happened, the escapement of her own climax had laxed her mind as he continued to plow her fields and suckle at her breast. His massive member was like no other she was familiar with, it was only natural that she had submitted to it both mind and body. Yet the implications of what she had just done with her little brother were also very real, she had not intended to allow him to sow his seed in her body. Yet as she lifted herself off his rod, the oozing feeling of cum dripping between them, she knew they had gone too far, her breath lost at the site of his white fluid dripping out of her.

“Little bro... you... you are such a man...” her cheeks were flush as she plopped her body next to his, cuddling against him as his juices flowed from her slit and onto the sheets.
“Do you know what you...” Kokoro had to take such deep breaths to recover. “... just did? You put your sperm inside my belly... now I am going to get pregnant.” Her eyes were full lust het her body trembled. The consequences of their actions would be really before too long, but Kokoro didn’t want to think about it, instead she snuggled her brother as the rain began to stop outside.

“You gave me the best present before you leave...” she held her tummy, just below it the white glistening fluid he filled her wing coated her vagina and hairs.
“I bet I won’t be the first girl though...” she smiled at him deviously.

Back
Top Bottom