Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Anjeru's hangout~

Hehe. Poor me indeed, right. Lol. -huggles back-

That happened to me for a couple weeks, I kept waking up at 6 am no matter what time I went to bed. XD

That drove me crazy. So not a morning person.

The only time my night-owl'ness really sucks is when I'm like...the only person alive on BM in GD. XD

Also I've found that if I fall asleep at my computer, I will always wake up at 2:30 AM, fall back asleep and then wake up at 4:30 AM and then wake up again at 8 AM. Hehe...

I'm a morning person I suppose. I tend to be very affectionate in the morning and slowly get crankier as the day goes on. xD

I post from my phone more often than not, so I just fall asleep with BM in the palm of my hand. -snickers-

And it saves me from the keyboard impressions that would be on my face in the morning. Lol.

I'm totally the opposite. I'm very cranky in the morning, then get more friendly and affectionate as the day goes on. X3

I actually use my laptop on my bed at night, so I just kind of tilt it on its side while putting my head on my pillow. That probably has something to do with how easily I fall asleep while online... o_O;

Yeah, one associates things with what one does before sleep. Have a friend who would consistenly masterubate before bed... eventually his body associated being sleepy with that and he was kinda freaked to find himself getting aroused because he was getting sleepy. :lol:

Same here, cars make me sleepy.

-blinks-

I just found out that I spent the night sleeping on a pencil.

XD

Side of the pencil, I think. Lol. I got up to get some lunch and lo' n' behold...pencil.

XD

Not really, no.
Though I guess in a sense I do because I always eat a bowl of cereal before bed, which technically is in the morning, around 4.

Lol.

Hehe... that means you eat Breakfast the same time I do, but you eat dinner when I go to sleep practically. xD

I've decided to stop drinking soda for the sake of diets, so no more soda for me...

I'm losing my freaking mind from it though! @________________________@

Ehehe. -gives Nurse a cookie-

I couldn't stay sane without my soda. =O
Why are you dieting?

(Also, I find it kinda funny that people here that I know blame soda for gaining weight. I drink more than everybody by at least x2, and I'm still a stick xD)

Cookie! -munches on it-

Also, I love soda. I looooooooooooove soda. But, I'm fat so I can't really say if it's bad or not haha.

Eh, I just feel like that I'm personally really out of shape. It's not just soda, but that's just the one thing that I've absolutely banned is all.

And yeah, I'm jealous of that Anji! >.< My metabolism's about as fast as a Slowpoke from Poke'mon...

I is a soda fiend. :3

Yeah...I think it has to be the metabolism. Considering my lifestyle and eating habits, I should be a fatass.

XD

Back
Top Bottom