Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Hello Little One... (NSFW)

DreamBoat

Supporter
Supporter
Things will get intense...

I'm a Dom that likes to explore power dynamics, that means throughout the course of our story, me and my Sub will have a constantly changing relationship. True domination is more than physical, it's mental and spiritual as well. Between us, things will get kinky, adventurous, and a little taboo but if you have a little bit of courage and just a pinch of skill, you have my permission to message me… There is no need to be afraid little one.

Personal Writing Style:
2-4 Paragraphs, Third Person
F-List

Story List
(From Softcore to Hardcore)
These narratives are deeply explored and lived in, with plenty of twists and turns. These plots are developed to the point that they're hot and ready to start immediately.​

Related Kinks: BDSM, Multiple Partners, Mind Break, and Impregnation

After Harley had stolen diamonds from Gotham's first trust bank, she's captured by The Dark Knight who has grown tired of playing games, deciding to personally reinstate her sanity in the only way she'd be receptive to. Through sensory overstimulation and cognitive suggestion, her psychotic self begins to heal while damaging Batman's. Though successfully on a path towards sanity, Harley learns that she's become pregnant (with a version of Damien Wayne) and afraid of her potential future, she leaves the Batcave for a sprawling adventure across the city of Gotham with Batman on her tail. In a city riddled with countless characters, there's no telling who Harley or Batman will have to overcome.

PIC (NSFW)
(softcore)

Related Kinks: Force, Public, and Breeding

Learning of her daughters breakup, YC is asked to go collect a box of discarded items from her exes house. Having a strong familial bond together, being that they're all they have left, YC is taken by a hulking beast of a man that she couldn't resist. Only to learn her daughters love for her ex still runs deep and their separation was brought on by a pregnancy scare. With both mother and daughter pregnant by the same man, how will the family dynamic alter especially if MC is attempting to breed the entire town.
(mild)

Related Kinks: Humiliation, Blackmail, and Muscle Worship

YC is a strict, no nonsense academic authority to one of the countries most prestigious schools. One day, YC is informed that MC, the new boy, has done something so heinous, his expulsion is the only recourse. Though, after his cunning, charm, physical domination, and YC's inability to contain her submissive urges, she's blackmailed, thus making MC's expulsion impossible. Day in and day out YC witnesses her Dom's growing popularity while facing down the redistricting of her county. Though testing high, her boss explains that if she doesn't increase her schools athletic valor, she'll lose her job and be known as a failure amongst her peers. Knowing first hand of MC's physical power, she's forced into further subordinance and enlists him to improve their schools sport program.
(hardcore)

Related Kinks: Cuckold, Humiliation, and Mindbreak

Everyday after school, YC's son returns home with a new bruise from his schoolyard bully. Fed up with her sons torment, YC decides to take matters into her own hands only to find out she also lacked the strength to overcome MC. Unable to be pleased by her vanilla husband, she lies to her family and the school, intertwining YC and MC's paths. Now at every turn the bully uses her and her body as a toy to reduce his aggression and after her perceived success, society ask that she increase her anti-bullying campaign and inform the world of her groundbreaking tactics with book deals and talk show appearances. Faced with both a submissive sexual awakening and the stability of her family and culture which of her two developing personalties will prevail?
(hardcore)

Related Kinks: Dubcon/Noncon, Mindbreak, Cuckold, and Humiliation

Being married into royalty at a young age, YC, the queen, has been assuming the lead role of decision making from her lame husband for years. Unbeknownst to her, the council has been usurping the kingdoms funds for personal gain while also making backdoor deals with rival kingdoms and the kingdoms bloodthirsty general has been lying about his enemies power to enslave the innocent while sacrificing the underclass for his expansive war effort. MC is a farmer, leading an insurrection against her ineffective throne. Though decent and fair, YC and her blindspots have lead to the kingdoms rot. Due to her brutal and economically minded farming policies, MC's body is sculpted into horrific perfection. Due to her inadequate and thickheaded military recruitment and training, MC's mind is sharpened into the perfect weapon to dismantle the kingdoms power structures. Using YC as his personal encyclopedia, they travel the land and systematically right the wrongs that have festered for too long.
(extreme hardcore)

Related Kinks: Dubcon/Noncon, Public, Cuckold, Mindbreak, and Humiliation

MC is the world first and only superhero, taking what he pleases and never seeing any consequences all while the world loves him with undying vigor. YC and MC are exes, and he takes her in front of her new husband. Though a good man on paper, his boring personality and obvious sexual disconnect with his wife have lead to a vanilla marriage. She tries to fight it but ultimately knows her ex is what's right for her and now must reconcile with her choice to leave him all them years ago.
(extreme hardcore)

Story Concepts
Unlike my "Story List", this is a collection of unrealized or underdeveloped plots that I'll need your help exploring. Mostly plot related issues that I haven't been able to properly execute to its fullest potential.

- Football Star x Coach's Wife
- Male Stripper x Engaged Bachelorette
- Minotaur x Princess
- Pool Boy x Rich Housewife
- Step Son x Step-Mom
- You design the perfect man for college. Your house is struck by lightning and I crawl out of the debris of your 3D printer and chemistry set.
- You fall off a cruise ship onto a primitive island.
- You find and enchanted pair of shoes that make you irresistible to all men but your ex boyfriend.
- Your husband asks you to host a party to impress his boss.
- You're a magical genie that I enslave.
- You're my old babysitter and we run into each other at a party.
- DC
- Harry Potter
- Marvel
- Star Wars

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom