Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

New Girl Looking for Someone to Dominate Her

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hiya first about me:

Hi, I'm the new girl. My name is Mischa Rifka(Yes, I'm German and yes, my ancestors were Nazia, but that doesn't mean I'm one. I'm not. Besides I live in California, born and raised.) Lesse I love art, theology, reading, writing, and psychology. In fact I'm a psychology student as CSU. I also like animals and am a bit of a girly girl, but have no problem getting down and dirty.

As for roleplaying, I like just about anything. Since this is a more sexual/fetish orientated site, my preferences are submission(me being the submissive one), incest, and BBW. I doubt any of you know what BBW is. It stands for Big Beautiful Women. That's right, fat girls. Get over it. Though, it is not a must.

Okay, that gives you guys the general idea. So, right now I'm craving a SlaveXMaster type of thing. Let me know if you're interested. Thanks!!

I've never done a BBW Dom roleplay, but would absolutely love to, if you're still interested :)

Veras said:
I've never done a BBW Dom roleplay, but would absolutely love to, if you're still interested :)
Of course! Just send me a PM with any ideas you have. We can brainstorm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom