Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

One More Night (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

He latched onto her breast as he only grunted louder, loving how tight she was and how hot she was and how sweet her moans and praises were. He was overwhelmed and overstimulated and he lived for it.

She was moaning louder and louder, her legs wrapped tight around his waist. "O-Oh fuck yeah baby~!! F-Fucking animal, it's so good~!!"

She was praising him endlessly, crying out and even finding herself at a loss for words. That stunned silence, in and of itself made his ego swell.

Oh, he couldn't get enough. He loved fucking her brains out like this. Just sending her into such deep euphoria was more sweet than any wine.

"F-Fuck, Raven, you're incredible. You feel so good, each time feels like the first. I fucking love it." He hissed.

She cried out. "I-I know, you're j-just a slave to this pussy huh~?!" She tried to put on an attitude for him.

"Fuck, I will never get enough of this body~ you're perfect in every way and I love ruining you over and over~" He growled.

She gasped and screamed, drooling heavily. The fact that he did this so easily? Oh that nearly made him drunk.

"I love seeing you so easily become putty." He growled, "All I have to do is fold you in half and you just fucking melt."

The itch was so much worse now, and even more so when she suddenly blacked out from the pleasure.

He kept going, focusing on the pleasure as he ignored the itch of his tattoos. It was like he could feel the vines slithering through the feathers.

Back
Top Bottom