Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Come for the story, Stay for the memories

TmcJagger

Sun Bro Worshipper
Supporter
About me.jpg

Hello all,

This is probably my fourth or fifth update to this thread. So please, be patient with me as it's slowly updated. There is a lot of updates to this thread, like titles to all the plots, as cheesy as most of them might be.

Anyways, enough about that. Here are some things about me you should know.

1. I am a male IRL. No, I do not care what your gender is, but I do prefer to write against females.

2. I currently don't have a LOT of time to write since I work overnights and spend a good portion of the day sleeping. BUT I am trying to get back into writing again. So please forgive me if I forget to reply.

3. I write an average of 2-5 paragraphs, sometimes more depending on the scene.

4. I write MxF roles. Nothing against those that prefer MxM or FxF, that's just my taste.

5. If I do not hear from you at least once in a two-week period, I will consider you no longer interested.

6. I will only write in PM's or DISCORD. If you want my Discord: TmcJagger#7867 - When you add me, please state your name on here and your request thread OR a plot idea that you liked from my list.

Genres.jpg

Next, I will go over roles that I'd be willing to play. Well, not exactly roles, but more like genres.

1. Slice of life

2. Sci-Fi

3. Fantasy

4. Non-Human

5. Modern

6. Past

7. Futuristic

8. Video games

9. Movies

Plots.jpg

So this isn't a huge change to this thread, but instead just adding some changes. I've been listening to a lot of erotica on Audible and one of the books I was listening to gave me this idea. Well, not a plot per se, but a general idea.

*EDIT* Sorted plots by Genre

Incest:

1:
Dating My Daughter:
This story is about a Father who has not seen his daughter in 10 years. The mother and YC left because mother was unhappy and stopped any and all future contact with MC until YC turns 18. Shortly after YC turns 18, she gets in contact with MC and convinced her mother to let her come stay with me during the summer. Mother agrees, but after you show up, sparks fly instantly. This is a slow build up, starting with light touches here and there, leading to massages, then over the clothes touching and then sex.

I already have ideas in mind for the story, so if you have questions, please ask. For those who know of this VN, then please feel free to message me.

Don't you trust your family?
It's a family rp, doesn't have to be a grouo tho. The characters could ve spread out. The Father was framed for a murder that had happened years prior. The family still suffers from the whole event. The mom wont even talk to him now thinking that he quite possibly did do it, but not all of their 3 kids believe it. Other actions have made them to believe it was someone else, but theres just not enough evidence yet

A broken Life:
MC is and has always been a daredevil, taking big risks with little to no rewards. It's a wonder and a miracle that MC hasn't fathered any children yet. But on this story, MC had pulled off a stunt that ended up with both of his arms broken to the point he can't use them. So, the females he lives with decides to help him. First, it starts with helping him use the bathroom (No, this does NOT contain watersports), then it elevates to helping him get off and then leads to some sexy times.
(This can be either family roles, GF and her family, GF and roommate, Friends of MC, Ex gf)

Prom Pregnancy:
YC has been dating the same boy for a while, but on the night of prom, he wanted to take that next step with you but you weren't ready. After bruising and ripping part of your dress along with losing your underwear, you make it home only to see your Father waiting for you. He is angry with how you look and proceeds to tell you a story, telling you that your mother had gotten pregnant on her prom night with you and didn't want the same thing to happen to you.

Unmasked Love
Our characters are either siblings (Blood or Step) or friends from a young age. Neither of us has ever made a move on the other out of respect and love for the other in case things didn't work out. But we both had a passion for cosplay and going to events. Well we usually head to them together, but this time, for some reason MC decided to go earlier than YC to plan a surprise for YC. YC thought MC didn't want to go, so YC got mad and wanted to do something to get back at MC. So at the event, YC finds someone who has an outfit from the same game/anime that YC chose. YC finds someone there and decides to flirt heavily with someone ignoring any contact from MC. So YC flirts heavily and the flirting is returned. Feeling frisky, the person YC is talking to suggests heading out of there to see about getting to know one another, at least without revealing faces. As the two talk, YC starts to get hot and bothered by things the person is saying and YC tries to hide it, but the person senses it and decides to make a bold move by leaning over to kiss YC on the lips.
(This basically sums up to be MC and YC talking about anything, and talking with the masks on help them to not feel so nervous and emboldens the pair)

Family love (Contains: Incest, Risk of Pregnancy, Non-Con/Con)
MC would be the middle child of 3 with an older and younger sister. The mother would be a young widow at 36. Next door to where MC lives is his aunt (a single mother of two girls) with one daughter just a month older than MC and a sister 3 years older than MC. Now, you can choose any of the women in this story to play, but regardless of what you pick, the other women will be involved in the story somehow. Depending on what character you choose, it will depict what route we go.
You have:
Cousin A: 21
Older sister: 21
Cousin B: 17
MC: 19
Younger Sister: 16
MC Mother: 36
Aunt: 37

I saw my ... Stripping (Contains: Incest, Risk of Pregnancy, Non-Con/Con)
MC just turned 18 and decided to go out with his friends to a strip join in a neighboring city. Little did MC know, someone close to him works there. After getting a personal lapdance in the back room, MC friends try to get MC out of there before the next dancer comes on. They fail and MC hears the announcer calling for YC. Upon hearing that, MC urges them to leave and that MC will find a way home. During the dance, YC sees MC and after her dance, YC comes to MC and pulls MC into a back room to give a dance so the two have a chance to talk things over in private.
Now in this role, you can play basically anyone. Family, Friend, Ex, Someone from school (Classmate or even Teacher).

8. This one contains incest but it is not the main relationship in the story so idk where to put it.
YC's father has been having his way with her for the past year and a half since she turned 16. There was nothing she could do given the amount of money their family had, well her grandfather had. So she couldn't do anything until one day when MC breaks into YC's house in hopes to make a quick buck or two. So after tying the father and YC up, he finds out that the family don't have any money to themselves. But YC comes up with the idea to get back at her father for all the torment and pain he'd put her through. So she offers herself to MC and after a while, calls up her grandfather in tears saying she'd been kidnapped and to leave a ransom stash somewhere they can easily get it.

So when they go to pick up the cash, Grandfather is there waiting with the money and just tells her he wishes her a happy life and says nothing more as he walks off.

(This can be short term or long term. Though I don't have plans past this.)

Slice of Life plots:

YC is my daughters best friend. You've been friends for your whole lives. Over the years you'd playfully flirt with me, giving me teasing glances, wearing tight outfits and more to get reactions out of me. Though one day when she wasn't home, you come over and tell me that you've had a serious crush on me all these years. You've attempted to date other boys your age to try and distract yourself from how you feel about me but none of them worked. You tell me you love me and want to be with me, but can't let your friend/my daughter find out.

MC is your son's bully and eventually, you get tired of them coming home with bruises or feeling down in the dumps. You decide to take it into your own hands and come have a talk with my parents. Well, on this day they weren't home so you come over and find me answering the door. You come in to talk to me, try to convince me to stop being a bully to your son. I agree on one condition. You become my new woman. No one would find out about our relationship unless you do something to cause me to reveal it. Now YC can be married/seeing someone, a teacher at the school or something to make it more taboo.

Breeding Central
MC has designed an app for people who want to be bred or want to breed. There was no limit to who could sign up on the app, just as long as they know exactly what they're getting into. After some time on the app, MC finds YC's profile and likes what he reads, sending her a dirty message about the things he'd like to do to her before he finally puts a baby in her. Now this can be a One night stand, a recurring until pregnant or who knows?

Payback's a bitch:
MC is a man in his late 30's/early 40's who happens to be a big pervert, but one night MC was out driving minding his own business when out of nowhere, MC truck was rear-ended by YC. YC being the young nubile virgin she is, offers to hopefully get off easy by just blowing MC or doing a strip tease. Well MC don't take kindly to that and basically orders YC to follow MC home. Once there, MC proceeds to tell YC how much the damage is worth and that for each act MC does to YC, he drops the payment down. YC resists at first because A, she isn't a whore or slut, B, she is saving herself for her boyfriend and C, she finds MC ugly and repulsive. But as time goes on, YC starts to enjoy this treatment from a real man. Going so far as to show YC the dungeon MC has in his basement. After a night in the dungeon with MC, YC has an inner battle to determine if it's what she wants; to be treated like a slut by a man who knows what he wants OR to be unsatisfied by her current boyfriend.

Sugar Daddy to Boyfriend:
MC is a super-smart nerd who makes a lot of money per year but is single. Smart to the point his whole house can be commanded by voice. But with no woman in his life, he didn't know how to spend his money since he was earning more than he was spending. So one morning MC goes out to a small cafe, where he meets YC, working. They have small talk and MC leaves a $100 tip on a meal that cost less than $20 with a note saying that if she wants more money to call with his number attached. YC calls after work and the two set up a date at a local bar, somewhere public for the two to meet. MC shows off an expensive car and the two go for a ride in it with the night ending with the two in bed. MC proposes to YC to quit her job and come live with him and become his girlfriend. Does she accept?

Reversal of Roles:
the story revolves around a MxF couple. F is experienced, to the point some would call her a whore or slut, but she don't sleep with just anyone. She's picky who she sleeps with. M on the other hand is a virgin/very inexperienced. They bump into each other somewhere public and they hit it off. After some time, she learns how sexually open he is.
Well, she does whatever she can to please M, but before she goes too far, she stops for fear of getting too attached to someone. So she distances herself, causing M to revert into a shell, but not without consequences. With the confidence she was giving him, M decides to hit up a local party knowing F probably wouldn't be there. How would he feel if he did run into her there? Maybe see her with another man?

To help the lonely
YC is a popular girl in school, actually she is Miss Popularity with a boyfriend. MC would be a loner who kept to himself and few others. One day, YC overhears MC talking about who he has a crush on, and hears YC name. So, YC decides to do something ballsy and breaks up with her boyfriend and decides to give MC a shot at her, and to help boost his ego and get him some friends.

Open Friends:
YC and MC have been friends for years, and the tension is high between them. Though they've never crossed that line physically, over text or phone they have helped one another get off. But one day, YC tells MC that she has something she wants MC to partake in. She didn't tell him what, but she wanted him to watch her get fucked by someone, MC agreed, only to the condition she would watch him with someone else. This goes back and forth for a while before they realize how they feel for one another. Do they come together or stay as they are, happy with their arrangement?

Price of Happiness:
YC and her Husband/Boyfriend have been trying for years to conceive, but have never been able to. So you seek out someone to help, a donor so to speak. YC found a man, a good looking man who was loaded who'd be willing to pay YC to stay at his home for 1 month. If YC is pregnant by the end of that one month, he will pay double and will take care of any child-related bills. At the end of that month, YC notices she's not pregnant. So does she ask to stay another month or does she go home to her husband?

Denied
YC has always been a bossy woman, ever since she was young. When she started to work for MC company, she realized quickly that being bossy to the wrong people has consequence. After being a bitch to the wrong person, they report her to HR. HR basically tells her she needs to clean up her act or they'll refer her to the supervisor. She says she'll change, but she don't. A week later, she's in the supervisor's office. He tells her that from now on, she will be his secretary and for every person she is a bitch to, he will punish her. As time goes on, the punishments get worse but one thing is certain: YC hasn't been allowed to cum, once. She pleads with him to let her cum, but it has gotten to the point where she has submitted herself to him and dares not to disobey him.

Can you win the bet?
It's a game of tease: Muse A and B are in a relationship, out of a moment of pride they both make a bet of who could resist the other the longest. No kissing, no touching, no sexual activity- no nothing for two whole days constantly around each other. But they are allowed to seduce and tease the other...only time will tell.

Pick Lust or Love?
A married couple lives the perfect life with a nice house, couple of kids, and the dream jobs. When Muse A meets a handsome/beautiful new worker at work, they slowly begin an affair. Muse B would clueless to this all, having an affair with the man/woman Muse A is cheating with's brother/sister. When the two siblings invite their new lovers to a family dinner, the couples realize the horrible truth and have to choose between their new love, or their marriage.

Are they off-limits?
Muse A's big brother's hot best friend (Muse B) keeps 'accidentally' brushing their hand against Muse A's and 'accidentally' stumbling into Muse A's room trying to look for the bathroom even though he's been here a million times. Muse A's brother goes out to the store leaving the two muses alone- does Muse B finally make a move?

Warmth for the cold
Muse A and Muse B are at a party, they're both slightly tipsy -unsurprisingly- and end up getting locked outside on the balcony of a three story house together, just them. Slowly as they wait for someone to notice where they are they start to grow closer to each other and soon as it gets colder both muses end up having to embrace each other to stay warm....

Love the freedon
Muse A encounters Muse B one afternoon as they're making their way to the bus, Muse A cant help but stare with envy watching Muse B mount their motorcycle- able to ride off whenever and wherever they please. Muse B catches Muse A staring and offers them a ride, Muse A accepts happily accepting their first taste of freedom. Muse B decides that they quite like Muse A and takes them to one of their favourite places, a place that most people don't know of (a secluded waterfall and waters) As Muse B and Muse A get to know each other and hangout Muse B being a rather outgoing confident person goes in to make a move on Muse B, what happens next?

Stuck with strings
After a one night stand, the next morning isn't pretty. muse A and muse B turn out to hate each other on the way out the door, but just as muse B attempts to leave in a huff, a blizzard has trapped them inside. no power, little food, and no way home, both muses are stuck with each other for another night.

Hide the feelings
Muse B asks Muse A for kissing lessons, their excuse is they are trying to impress someone experienced but in truth Muse B are interested in you.

Gift of giving
Muse A is a homeless person who never knew much about their life before the streets. Muse B is a world famous billionaire, with more money than the country he/she lives in. When his/her car is stolen, he/she finds themselves roaming the city. Along the way they meet Muse A, and decide to take them home and give them somewhere to stay. Slowly romance sparks between the two.

Can you hold back?
In which Muse A and Muse B meets at a party hosted by their mutual friend. The two met each other and hit it off almost instantly with each other. After a drunken night, Muse A and Muse B wakes up in a bedroom, limbs tangled, shirts halfway up their torsos. The two were confused about what happened the night before, but they started dating anyway. And in the midst of their dating, Muse B makes Muse A feels some type of way where Muse A feels like losing his/her control. Muse B is aware that Muse A loses his/her control whenever he/she is around. And Muse B continues using that to his/her advantage throughout their relationship, often teasing Muse A in delight. And one day, Muse A just finally gives in and it ended up in another night with tangled limbs and mixed breaths.

Can we make it work?
Muse A and Muse B are a teenage couple who just reached the peak of their relationship. Muse B tells Muse A that he/she doesn't want to keep things complicated, and that he/she doesn't want the changes. Muse B tells the other that love is never ever simple and that it always changes. This leads Muse B to break up with Muse A. But after a while, Muse B finally caves in and gives Muse A a second chance, agreeing to take all the risks with them. Now, it is only up to the both of them if they would finally make it work with all the changes, or make the same mistakes.

Breaking down the walls
Muse A is in love with Muse B who is never really a fan of love in the first place. Muse B only thinks of love as an illusion used to deceive people. But Muse A is keen on making Muse B fall in love with them, no matter how hard it is to finally get Muse B to say that he/she believes in love.

An Island Love Version A.
Muse A and Muse B are on a cruise, having no contact with each other apart from maybe subtle glances and polite hellos they both end up being stranded on an island with nothing but what they had on them at the time- as they create their shelter on the island and try to figure out where they are and how to get home romance starts to blossom.

An Island Love Version B.
Muse A and Muse B don't particularly like each other so they've made clear, unfortunately for them luck is not on their side. On a cruise stop at a small island both of them somehow end up falling asleep or getting distracted- completely missing the cruise ships departure. Left on a tropical island with no cell reception, a bar, lounge chairs, a beautiful beach and only one cabin with one bed until the next cruise ship makes a stop at their destination which is in about... 1 month. How will they survive? Well more importantly how will they withhold from killing each other? But that's where things start to turn, with two flirtatious hormonal teenagers anything can happen. There's a thin line between hate and love.

Guarding the boss's daughter
The President's Daughter/Son is assigned a personal bodyguard to be with him/her at all times after an assassination attempt on the President. When another attempt is made on the daughter/son, the bodyguard successfully saves him/her life, but is forced to flee away to a secluded farm house with him/her. Muse A (daughter/son) would start out with hateful feelings for Muse B (bodyguard), but slowly they bond and possible romance strikes.

Fooling themselves
Muse A and B are friends who pretend to start dating one another to stop others from flirting with them but they end up liking each other romantically.

Climbing up the food chain
Popular student X geeky student. Most stories involve the popular student flirting with the geek, but what if the roles switch? What if the geek was the one who was openly flirtatious with the popular student. What if the popular student was easily embarrassed by the geek's flirting and tried to avoid the geek as much as possible to prevent their reputation being ruined?

Finding love at home
Muse A is looking for a roommate so makes a post about it online. Muse B is looking for a place to stay and finds Muse A's post. They message each other and meet up for coffee. They find out that they have a lot in common so they move in with one another.

Love deeper than looks
Muse A and B are both internet friends and they talk a lot and have been talking for over 3 years. They finally decide to do a face reveal and they start video calling each other and find out that they actually live in the same city.

A wager on love
A cliché plot where Muse A is a badass and Muse B is a sweet little angel. Muse A makes a bet with their friends that they can date and dump Muse B. Muse A ends up falling for Muse B and doesn't want to hurt them so tries to avoid completing the bet. But Muse A ends up taking Muse B to a party and Muse A's friends tell Muse B about the bet. How will Muse B react?

Switching Sides
Muse A has Multi-personality disorder, so Muse A never knows where they will wake up, or what they did as the other personality. But they find a person who can 'control' when they 'shift' personality with just a word/action. So, Muse B takes advantage of the swapping back and forth to see how far they can push Muse A.

Delving deeper than ever before
Muse A was in a bad car accident and put into a coma. Muse B (Partner, family member, Ex) was told by the doctors that they have an experiemental test to see if it could waken those in coma's faster. Basically, Muse B would travel into the mind of Muse A, going through Muse A's fantasies, dreams, nightmares to try and wake them up, but could end up losing themselves in the process.

The secret:
YC works as a secretary for a big name global company under MC. YC had been there for a few months and does her job in stride, always doing what is asked of her to the best of her abilities. Though on her off days, YC works as a stripper in a club in the next city over. One night, the club was hosting a masqurade party, though the fancier the mask, the more the person has given to the club. YC is called up on stage and as she dances, she notices MC with a fancy mask. (Something about MC makes him stand out physically, so that's how you'd know it's him. Now the question is, does MC know it's YC up on stage? How will YC avoid confrontation with MC, regardless of the mask.

Surviving the Ice Age
Plot: the world has hit another ice age. During it alot of humans, the ones that could afford it anyways took their families and lived underground. The ones that could not, had to remain on the cold surface this either made them survive or killed them in the process. As years have went by the ones who remained on surface have basically evolved to handle the harsh climate. The ice age by now is pretty much over but still very cold. The humans have come up to move to a closer region near the equator that will be warm. Upon this move character 1 gets seperated from the group and is lost in the cold. He/she meets character two who is adapted to it and takes them to their 'tribe'. Upon spending time together they fall in love but unfortunately this is not good. As the two races hate eachother. So, kind of a romeo & Juliet scene.

Love through the storm
A city remains in the center of a never-ending sandstorm. Its in the 'eye' of it. A scientist/archeologist finally gets the budget to make a vehicle to get through the storm without being swept away in it. Upon getting in the city is beyond beautiful, but also many, many years advanced in technology. He or she meets someone there, they can be anyone. Another scientist, celebrity, mayors daughter/son anyone it doesn't matter. Either way they become infatuated with eachother. The person wants to leave home since they cant get out of the storm but face difficulties since the government wants to tear their home apart and arrest the people that live there along with character one for not reporting their findings.

The middle man
A species of any kind (humanoid i.e. elf, demon, etc) has been part of a village that has been aggressed and terrorized by a king in a nearby city that is the capital of the country. Despite the differences the king calls upon him or her to be a peacemaker between their country and another one that is readying to declare war. The two meet and end up getting along (friends, or lovers) and things even though seem great go downhill as the king does not want things to go well.

The rebound of Fate
character one has lost everything. Well. Actually their parents have just tragically passed away. The characters father in his will has stated that he is handing everything in his fortune over to his son/daughter. But only when deemed mature enough by their new care taker and maid/Butler.

Fantasy/Sci-Fi Plots:

YC is a monster girl. Species is up to you. MC will be a human who wanders into your territory and you smell me out and begin to 'hunt' MC down. Eventually, you start to enjoy the game of Cat and Mouse but then realize that you'll take my character back to your den/home before something else gets ahold of me. So there, you'll have your way with me and YC can either send MC home or keep him as a food source or for some other reason.

MC is a monster hunter and is one of the newer ones who just started out. He decides to take on what he thought would be an easy quest to go slay some monsters to earn money. What he didn't realize was that the monster he would be hunting would have a season of 'heat'. So basically what happens next is he gets captured by the monster he was sent out to slay and she uses him for what her body needs. She of course don't set him free and decides to keep him full time to make her heats easier to control.

You and your crew are on a spaceship heading to answer a distress call coming from a large battleship. There was no message with the call, just a signal being sent out from the ship. When you arrive at the ship, you find it in pretty bad shape. No lights, no commotion or anything to show that there was still life on the ship. So your crew lands in the ship and begins to explore the ship. What you didn't know was that as soon as you landed, an alien creature had been watching your crew, waiting for the right moment to strike.

To be loved by a demon.
Character A (Either you or I) is a young adult who has spent most of their life moving from one family member's house to another simply because no one wanted to take care of Character A. So eventually they move in with their single uncle. Shortly after moving in, Uncle falls ill and is basically stuck at the hospital. Before they went into the hospital, Uncle told us to never go in the shed in the back if we knew what was good for us. But character is forced to go in there looking for Uncles insurance card. They don't find it, instead they find a Demon God(Dess) who asks for one wish. Character A, feeling alone all the time just wishes for the demon to be their older sibling. The demon accepts and now they live together while Character A teaches the Demon about the human world and everything in it.

Guardian Angel
Person A has had many near death experiences in their life. They should be dead but it's as if something is protecting them. Then they meet Person B, their guardian angel.

Ghost and Haunted
Person A has just moved into their new home. (Apartment, Mansion, cozy town house, whatever you'd like) The first few nights are peaceful. Then things start to get crazy and the meet Person B. Person B inhabited the home once upon a time. They were killed some how and were stuck to their house as a ghost.

Memory loss
Person A and Person B have known each other for a long time. Person A gets into an accident, giving them head trauma and causing them to forget Person B, or even everything they've ever known. It's up to Person B to help them remember and if they don't remember, to help them figure out their life.

Mind Reading for a day
Person A suddenly wakes up with the ability to read minds. What happens when they read their best friend, Person B's mind? This could be a good spot to combine another one of these with this one! Maybe Person B had some secrets they really didn't want Person A to find out about.

In my Room:
MC is a high school senior who lives with parents who work a lot, so MC spends a lot of time alone. Over the course of his life, he dabbled in the occult stuff and found a spell to allow him to commune and interact with ghosts. But with the summoning comes rules: 1, no one is allowed to know of the ghost. 2, they can only be summoned at night and 3, if the bond is deep enough, a blood sacrifice can be made to give them a shell to use to come back to life. Upon completing the spell, YC is summoned and the two instantly bond, but how far are they willing to go for one another?

The new gods:
YC is the queen of a powerful country and married to a king who is respected and loved by all. YC is also feared by anyone who isn't part of the royal courts, but she shares a deep secret. No matter how much she tries with the king, she cannot become with child. After a few years of trying, she gets desparate and calls out to a diety who could help her become with child.
After spending one night together and agreeing to certain conditions, YC becomes with child. The king thinks it's his, but you know the truth and deep down, YC wants that love and passion and so much more with the diety again, so calls to him every so often to help her, giving the god children and granting her wish of having children herself.
The question is, how many children can she have before someone catches on? Will a royal knight find her secret? Will the king take it lightly?

Loving a Ghost
After being in a terrible accident, muse A's apartment is put up for rent (belongings and all) and muse B takes the place. but it's all too good to be true, because muse A is a ghost who doesn't remember what happened to them, doesn't realize they're a ghost, and does not appreciate a stranger living in their apartment. muse B tries everything (exorcism, cleansing, rituals) to get rid of the stubborn ghost, but muse A doesn't budge. - romance starts to blossom blah blah blah. luckily (or unluckily) for them, they're not really dead, but they're in a coma in the hospital on the other side of town.

The Living Doll
Muse A stumbles across an old charity shop, looking around their eyes rest on an old rag doll which seemed quite cute in the strangest way. Seeing the old ladies hopeful expression Muse A decides to purchase it and take it home, little does she know this doll (Muse B) can speak and even transform into a normal human being at night. Muse A slowly grows familiar with what happens and treats Muse A with normality when in rag doll form and when in human form. Muse B starts to develop feelings for Muse A as muse B does the same.

Hunted for the blood
Plot: it takes place in a big city. Maybe like New York or San Francisco. Maybe. And a virus has broken out causing people to literally go crazy and violent and dying very sick. Two people (our characters) which are either teenagers - young adults are somehow immune to it. They've been living within the worn down city for months after the virus has broken out. And they're trapped in as it is an huge quarantine zone. Finally the Government has come in to dispose of the corpses. Upon their mission they kind the kids and "Rescue" them. Only to try to perform experiments on them to see why the outbreak has not effected them. Well the two finally catch on and make plans to break out. They do. But the government follows them. They find out that alot of cities aren't effected yet so they're on the run. But they may not be safe for long.

The Faerie and the Human
Plot: in Avalon (the world pf Faeries) their prince or princess has unfortunately crossed the border between the human and magical world and it closes on them. They've also been injured in the process. Along with this they're disoriented, worried, maybe scared. The other character who is human, will meet them. And take them in. Their parent is a researcher and absolutely cannot know of their existance. Or they will be experimented on.

Fighting the Darkness
Due to the mysterious disappearance of a Goddess, the world has become overrun by monsters. It seems to be getting more chaotic and hard every year. The humans are feeling overwhelmed as they are not sure how much longer they can protect their homes and loved ones. The kids from a small town, decide to take matters into their own hands. And run away from the town in the middle of the night. Leaving their home behind. They want to find the Goddess. And return the world to it's old self. But will go through obstacles like no other.

There are two versions of this rp.
Monster Resort
1:Monster Girls are the locals of a Resort Island; Sunset Resort. This isnt a serious rp. But mostly just consists of their antics and day to day goofiness. Slice of life and fun
2: A human comes to the island to Relax and have a good time. But falls in love with one of the workers. (Monster Girl) He wants to be with her but they are basically property of the island owner and are not allowed to leave unless they run away. So the two would eventually have to break out of the island, and find a way home, without being caught and facing the consequences

17. Either YC or MC is an Android, very highly advanced. On the outside couldn't tell the difference till you open them up. BUT anyways, the Android has lived a long and painful life and was tired of losing everyone around them due to illness or something else and wanted to end it. But then they met the other character in this story. The human talks the android out of self-harm and invites them back to their place to crash. This could be a fast paced smut filled story or a slow burn. One way or another, a human and android end up together.

Attachments

• 60a65103db82ddaea3b1edbcc936b21b.png
    8.5 MB · Views: 25
  • 60a65103db82ddaea3b1edbcc936b21b.png
    8.5 MB · Views: 34
Last edited:
Time to bump it. Debating on new stories involving older women and younger males. I'll probably update this when I can come up with ideas.

Added some new plots in hopes of getting back into writing.

Back
Top Bottom