Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Open for anything! Go ahead, test me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Veras

Star
My name is Veras

Male/Bi/Mainly Sub

Do not ask me to start and then ditch if my style doesn't fit yours. Correct me, I can adapt to any style of roleplaying, just tell me instead of ignoring me.

I'm mainly looking for a dom... anything... male, female, herm, I don't discriminate, but at the moment, furries aren't really doing it for me, so I have to decline any furry offers.

I will do just about any pairing you can think of, but if you are interested in something along the lines of "Master/Slave", please please PLEASE do something original with it. I've been tied up, slapped and spanked too many times. I love it, but throw something new in there.

My kinks cover the whole spectrum of the rainbow, so anything you can come up with, I'm probably open to it.

My RH is <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://rh.greydawn.net/browse.php?c=Vale%20Deo">http://rh.greydawn.net/browse.php?c=Vale%20Deo</a><!-- m -->

Some information on there may be outdated, since it is old, and I haven't had many chances to use it, so it kind of gathered dust. If anything conflicts with what's here, then this is what you should go off of.

Absolutely CRAVING a group roleplay, if any men/women want one boy to gang up on :)

That's it for now, if you're interested, send a PM or post in here :)
More will be added as more comes to me.

Grrr :-( That didn't work out so well, heh... should have PMed ^_^

Dont worry! We will do it sometime.

I know you were really excited for it!

Your icon too. Nekos are my thing ^_^

EDIT: Though, I know it's a kitsune, heh

Hehe, aww. Well, maybe we could do a neko/kitsune roleplay while we wait to see where this threesome goes? ^_^

I would love that! Did you have anything in mind?

I read over your RH likes and dislikes and I think I have a pretty good idea of things you would like, but no plot in my head at the moment.

I'd really like to do more of a romance roleplay with some good love making in it, but it wouldn't hurt if your character were willing to do some of the things in my RH for a bit of kinky play :)

What are your boundaries?

Romance play? OMG I would love to do that!!!! its so rare when someone suggests it!

Hehe, I have enough smut roleplays with all fuck and no love :) I'd like to do something with a bit more substance. PM me and we can plan it out a bit more?

Yes and no. It's a bit tough getting the other two together, considering different times of online status, heh

And so far, Ruby is starting to prove the same, hehe. Let's see if we can set something up ^_^

I was going to put it in the coordination area so we could work stuff out, hun ^_^ I wasn't going to just say "Ok, let's get this started!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back