Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male - - soul's story emporium [ CRAVING ABO ]

soulofthunder

๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐œ๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ง๐š๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž
tumblr_oer2mdcE571r4z20fo1_500.gif

Hello, ciao, welcome. I am going to try and make this as straight forward as possible. the basics of what you need to know right away, I am a female writer/roleplayer, been in the game for 15+ years. I work a full time job and run my own photography business on the side so I can have hectic schedules unexpectedly. that being said I love to unwind in a day by roleplaying so here I am....

Now before we go any further, my preferences for an ideal partner;

- can write 3-8 solid paragraphs on the regular. please no one liners here.
- will write in third person POV
- good with character driven roleplaying, with 70/30 plot vs smut ratio, smut is now off the table until we plot and have a roleplay going have had too many start up where the smut is taken too far/too fast on me despite setting clear boundaries. basically assume no smut unless i ask to include it now.
- celebrity/real face claims only, have a list of preferred fc's readily available
- will collaborate in OOC chat about the story, characters and be generally friendly
- will post around once a day/every two days unless you otherwise warn me you will be away (we all have lives I get it)
- when contacting me use the word "sunshine" in your message to let me know you've read all this (message without will be ignored)

also enjoy using discord to discuss and plot, but not a deal breaking if this is not a platform you are comfortable using. & then because I now have one here is my F-list - Warning

now onto the main event...
So what am I looking for? I want something so fluffy and sweet my teeth will rot. bring me all the tropes, and all the cliches. bring me all the gran romantic gestures and sweet little nothings. let's get cavities from this roleplay. generally adore playing against male characters who are on the more dominant side, tall and dark and ooze romance and protective instincts and have a secret soft spot for their lover. the following prompts are just some ideas but also some loose prompts for us to build off of, feel free to come at me with your own ideas and inspiration as well!

FANDOMS

most fandoms unless otherwise stated below I am looking to play an oc character. fandoms are pretty much my go to and i'm happy to try any of these out. the bolded character role refers to the character I am looking for my partner to play and I have included AU's and other aspects I would be open to including as well.

Star Wars

Rey x Kylo Ren/Ben Solo
- au settings
- abo dynamics

Marvel Cinematic Universe

OC x Bucky Barnes
Wanda Maximoff x Bucky Barnes
OC Eternal x Bucky Barnes

OC Eternal x Thor
OC x Steve Rogers
OC Eternal x Steve Rogers
OC x Loki
OC Eternal
x Loki
Makkari x Druig
- au settings
- abo dynamics
- polyandry? (please ask)
- soulmates/identifying marks

Game of Thrones/ASOIAF

OC x Robb Stark
Daenerys Targaryen x Robb Stark
Daenerys Targaryen x OC Targaryen/Blackfyre
Sansa Stark x Willas Tyrell
Lyanna Stark x
Rhaegar Targaryen
OC Targaryen/Velaryon x OC Targaryen
OC blackfyre/female x OC Khal
- au settings

Harry Potter

Hermione x Draco
OC Hufflepuff x OC Slytherin*
Student x Professor *
- * patronus soulmate AU (please ask)

ORIGINALS

settings
- PNW vibes
- small towns
- mountains
- soulmate AU (craving)
- reincarnation AU
- snowy/christmas cabin
- big cities
- seaside village
- urban fantasy
- post apocalyptic
- slice of life
- mafia/underground world (craving)
- low/urban fantasy
- european cities/backpacking
- spooky town vibes
- ABO verse (craving)
- werewolf packs/hierarchy (NO FURRIES/ANTHROS)
pairings/ideas
- the dark one melts for sunshine one (craving)
- fake dating turns to real dating *
- enemies to lovers
- single father x nanny
- soul mates * (craving)
- exotic dancer x client
- innocent bystander x mafia boss * (craving)
- boss x employee
- stuck together (snowed in?)
- second chance lovers
- secret billionaire/royalty/celebrity x commoner
- grumpy guy who never gave a damn until he met her
- bully turned lover
- marriage of convenience *
- one night stand/what happens in vegas
- bodyguard x princess/daughter of politician
- hitman x target
- shipwrecked human x fae or merman
- demon x virgin sacrifice *

prompts

- A member of royalty meets someone from another country who has no clue that the prince/princess is who they are. They begin a relationship, but what happens when the counterpart finds out about their new beau's status?
- Inheriting property from a recently deceased relative, a young adult arrives to the secluded house and realizes they arenโ€™t its only inhabitant. A young woman stumbles across the lair of a supernatural creature or monster. Instead of killing her, the creature decides to keep her captive, fascinated by her but unable to risk the townspeople finding out about their existence.
- To avoid being conquered by an enemy nation, an human kingdom pledges their only princess to the warrior chief of the far tribe on their borders, who offer protection in exchange for land within the kingdom.
- He has it all, the best penthouse in the city and a vacation home, access to a private jet and is next in line to become CEO of it's family's fortune 500 company and inherit his family legacy. Problem is he won't get the keys to the kingdom until he is married (preferably with a child on the way), seeing no other way out he forms a daring plan to find someone to be his wife for the next three years but what started as a ruse became a very real relationship instead.
- The youngest knight in and order of witch hunters has finally led a mission that has captured one of the strongest witches ever found. But when she is brought before him the witch is not what he expected - she is young, beautiful and sweet. He is charged with questioning her but they of them quickly come to realize that they have a deeper bond than that of sworn enemies (involves soulmate AU)
- After being kidnapped by a newly form cult, a young virgin finds herself about to be sacrificed to bring one of the most dangerous demons to our world. Only the cult got the ancient texts wrong, the demon won't answer to them. It will only answer to her and he is pissed they tried to kill his sacrifice.

- The wilds are no place for a woman. Especially one alone and without protection, escaping one tribe that had caught her she find herself caught by another. Taken to their village she must learn to adapt, survive and not pay attention to the warrior who found her and has now claimed her as 'his'.

bonus points for the inclusion of: height/size differences (large male to small female), age gaps, pet names/endearments, comfort, aftercare, tall dark and handsome men

if any of the above sounds interesting to you and wondering where to go from here please please send me a DM and we can chat, plot and plan from there!

* = have a plot idea already

Last edited:
โ™ก

โ™ก

โ™ก

Back
Top Bottom