Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any Got Milk?

peachgane

A Cute Peach
generatedtext (1).png
generatedtext (2) (1).png
Hello my friends!
Today I've come to you with two niche ideas that I just can't get out of my head. I'd love to find a partner willing to do one of these ideas with me. Maybe even both! We'll see what happens. So before we get to the nitty gritty, let me give you a run down on what I'm looking for in a partner!
01493c4b6cd112c93bccb96f535bc005.png
~A Little About Me~
  • I've been rping on an off for about 15+ years.
  • I'm 31 years old and female.
  • I write in third person, past tense.
  • I write anywhere from one paragraph up to like five paragraphs depending on my inspiration.
  • I'm not picky when it comes to rp length as long as I have something to work with on your part.
  • I'll rp over PMs but I greatly prefer Discord.
  • I also play a ton of video games, so if you're looking for a friend to game with too, I'm all for it!

~What I Look For In A Partner~
  • Someone over 18, preferably at least in their 20s.
  • Writing in third person. Tense is not important.
  • I'd love a partner who enjoys playing dominant/top characters.
  • Decent grammar and spelling, but doesn't have to be perfect!
  • People who will help move the story along and help me to plot things.
  • Someone looking for a healthy friendship as well as an rp partner.
  • People who can reply kind of regularly. I'm not down to RP every single day, so you don't have to be either, but it would be nice to get in several replies when we ARE in the mood to rp.
  • People interested in romance/smut/kinks in their rps.

If you're still with me, great! So let me explain my ideas.
01493c4b6cd112c93bccb96f535bc005.png
~Daddy's Girl~
I know, I know. It's pretty standard. It's just I haven't had a proper good one in quite a while and I'm craving it!
Basically I'd love to play the daughter to a man. Could be a blood relative or a step daughter depending on your comfort. Age is also dependent on your comfort. I'd like for the papa to be very dominant and knows what he wants. I would absolutely love if things started out very non-consensually with my character but she is groomed to love it. We can discuss plot points. Your character could be wealthy or they could just be regular old joes... I just need a plot like this in my life.

~Pretty Little Cow~
Now for something completely different... This is my "weird" idea and involves technology or magic that doesn't exist. I would like to either play a girl (or a boy) that perhaps signs up for an innocent sounding study. Later on, they come to find out that this company is turning people into milk cows. Quite literally! The process for transformation is a slow one... Not only do they have to change your body, but your mind as well. Think enlarging the breasts to a large but manageable size, giving them a cocktail of hormones to start milk production, breaking their minds so they realize all they're good for is being fucked and giving milk.

For this rp, I'd really like to focus on the transformation... That's the kink here. Every day the doctor could come in and do a different painful or pleasurable procedure. I'd like it to be slow and interesting. I can help you come up with ideas of course! For your character, you can play anything you like from the company, though I would prefer if they were very dominant, had a penis, and is willing to be non-consensual if it calls for it. I'd love for there to be everything from milking machines to fuck apparatuses... Like, let's go all out for this. Kinks galore!

A little bonus... When I said I'm willing to play a boy for this, they could either stay a boy and still have the same thing happen to them, or perhaps they go through another experimental transformation where they are turned into a girl as well as a milk cow.

If you need pictures of what I'm imagining to be a milk cow, I got plenty. Just ask in PMs!

Okay, so if I haven't scared you off, great! Jump into my PMs and let me know you're interested. Maybe give me any ideas you have or thoughts on what you'd like to play in relation to these plots. Or you can even just tell me a bit about yourself! Something more than just a "Hi, I'm interested!" would be awesome. I look forward to some kinky rp!

Back
Top Bottom