Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Five years of peace... [TheDarkerMe & Kaziel]

Chika just stared in shock, at the bang. Her eyes widening as she realized what was happening. She was glad Kakashi yanked back up his mask, as she quickly yanked her vest closed and zipped it up. She stared at him, as she looked back to Gai and then to Kakashi.

She made a face of 'WTF' and then shook her head. But then she knew what Kakashi was going to say, before he even vanished. "I'll see you there..." She whispered softly as she shifted and made a few handsigns, vanishing in a puff of smoke as well.

Inside her apartment, she made herself ready for what was to come. A quick clean up and a cup of tea to calm her nerves. He would be here soon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hinata watched him slowly, a bit of nervousness showing on her features. She still smiled, but her eyes shimmered with a bit of uncertainty. What was he going to do? She was so worried over this predicament, would he kiss her? Would he? Her mind ran in circles as she waited to see. For now he was leaning in.

He was leaning in, and she felt the breath leave her chest. He was so close to her lips, so close, she felt that old blush seeping up from her. She could feel his breath against her lips, and a squeak slowly rose from her. Leaning in, she decided to take the first really brave step of her still young life.

She closed the distance and pressed her lips to his.

Naruto felt a momentary rush of relief as he felt Hinata's lips touch his. He had been worried he was reading her wrong, that she wasn't interested in him this way, but her reaction showed him otherwise. Pressing back as hers touched his, he let a smile crease his face.

He reached over, setting the tea on the dresser next to his bed, then reached up and placed his still warm hand against her face, cupping her cheek. He slipped his other hand up to her hip, holding her there, as he deepened the kiss.

======

Kakashi reappeared inside his office, and quickly stripped down, jumping into the shower. It quickly calmed his nerves and washed off some of the sweat he'd build up chasing after her, and using the Sharigan. Stepping out, he picked out a different outfit, similar style but this one white, and he suited up hurriedly, pulling the white mask over his smooth face.

With about a minute to spare, he again transported himself, this time to the window right outside of Chika's apartment. Clinging to the wall, he looked inside to see her sitting at the table, then he rapped lightly on the window to get her attention.

Hinata set her own tea down, and leaned in just a little more. He was kissing her in return, it was wonderful. It felt so good, because it was so many years that she had waited for this. When his hand touched her cheek, and then the other her hip, she sighed against his lips. She kissed him back, her hands resting on his lap.

She shifted forward a little more, happy to allow the deepened kiss. She sighed softly and wrapped her arms around his waist. Pullinng back a little for a breath, and blushing faintly. "Naruto-kun..." She whispered softly. This felt good, it felt.. it felt right.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Chika was silently sipping her tea. Thinking about what was to come. When she heard the wrapping on her window, green eyes didn't even dart over. A few handsigns, and the locks on the window where released, as she continued to sit where she was. Sipping her tea still as she looked up towards him.

A weak and nervous smile crossed her features then as she slowly stood up. Setting her tea cup down, and turning towards him. "Hello..." She whispered softly.

Kakashi grasped the window pane and slid it open and slipped inside, closing and locking it behind him. Small smudges of the oil on his skin were the only signals that he had passed through. Now safely inside, he reached up and again drew his mask down from his face, a small smile on his pale lips. "Hello, Chika..." he said.

Walking across the room, around her bed, he approached her chair and stood over where she sat, he took her hand and drew her to her feet, pulling her close to him, wrapping his arms around her waist. Their faces were inches from eachother, and he found her scent intoxicating. He just held her there, staring at her, wondering what had taken him so long to act... so much time wasted.

======

When she broke the kiss, he realized he had been holding his breath, not because anything was wrong, but because he was so caught up in the kiss, in how perfect it felt. He suddenly breathed in deeply and he saw she was saying something to him, but all he could hear was the pounding of his heart in his ears.

Luckily he recognized she was saying his name, and smiled at her, replying with a whisper "Hinata-chan..." He just took a moment to look over her face. She was even more beautiful up close... her pale lavender eyes glimmered as the sun set, her face blemishless and breathtaking. He didn't know what he did to deserve her affections, but he wasn't going to question it.

He leaned back in, kissing her again, this time initiating it since he was sure that she did want it. He tilted his head, his eyes closing so that he could get closer to her, this time making sure to breath. The second kiss was just as good as the first, and he found himself giving off a small groan.

Chika watched him, as she finished her tea. Then wrapped her arms around him as he pulled her against him. She laughed softly and then pressed her face closer to his. Kissing along his scar, and then shifting her hand up to run it through his hair. "I can say it now..." She whispered softly as she pressed her lips to his. Then pulled back and trailed them down his throat, resting her face on his chest.

"I love you Kakashi Hatake, I have for many years. Despite my exclamations of hating you, that's why I hated you... because you made me feel what I shouldn't... "She whispered as she looked up at him. "These are testament that I did something, and survived something I shouldn't have." She whispered as she pressed her fingers over teh raised and pale scars on the inside of her arms. The dripping blood marks, permanently placed there by her chakra.

~~~~~~~~~

Hinata smiled softly as she watched him. Her eyes shimmering for a moment with tears, but clearing as she blinked. This was what her girlish fantasies had drawn her too. This male, that she loved so much. She had watched him suffer, and had cried on her own. When she had been about to give up, he had been her strength. He had always been what she was trying to reach.

He whispered her name and then leaned in again. She kissed him back as much as she had before. Her fingers tangling in his shirt as she pressed closer to him. Finding herself not getting enough of him. She whimpered softly against his lips, just from the sheer feeling of perfection. She was so happy, this was one of the happiest moments of her life.

Back
Top Bottom