Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Diomedes Never Ending Search (Now with new cravings!)

Diomedes

Super-Earth
Introduction
Greetings fellow writer!

As I’m sure you all can guess, on here I am known as Diomedes, and just like many of you I am one with many names. Though if it helps, you can call my Dio, D or really anything you can think of I’m not to picky!

I think it is finally time update my thread and get back into roleplaying on this site so here is my stab at it. When or if this thread will truly be finished, no one knows, and so please bear with me as I try and make it pretty during my time here.

About me
So to let you all know a bit about me, I am currently a college student in the STEM field with hopes of going to graduate school. Outside of the stressful class work I love to read and write as a form of escapism and what batter way to do that than roleplaying?! I have been roleplaying in one form or another for more years than I can really remember.

I typically am a multi-paragraph writer being able to easily write 3-4 per response and I can even do much more, though it really depends on what my partner is giving me. I have to say I’m looking for someone who can at least match my writing length though. In my experience roleplays where I receive a paragraph or less make me lose interest fast.

What I expect from you
I don’t really have a ton of expectations for my parters. I really only ask for a few things. Honesty, communication, and effort. Be honest with me, if you have any ideas let me hear them! If you don’t like my ideas don’t be shy to tell me! I want us both to have an amazing time creating a world together! Also please communicate with me! If you don’t like how out story is going you can tell me, we can easily change it up or even drop it if you want. And effort, please please help me create the world for our characters! Put effort into your character and responses and I promise I’ll give you just as much or more back!

The good stuff
Okay finally onto the good part! I’m sure you’re all here to get onto the roleplay ideas and stuff so here it is!

Over my many years of roleplay I have played in just about any genre you could think up. My all time favorites have to be Sci-Fi or fantasy but if the idea is good enough I’m more than happy to play other genres as well!

That being said I have plenty of basic ideas or pairings we can work with to start. Instead of giving potential partners super detailed fleshed out roleplay ideas, I prefer to keep things simple and open for us both to tweak and add anything we like. There have been countless times I’ve been turned off of a roleplay because it’s already fleshed out and I feel like I can’t change anything.

Here are some basic pairings in fantasy and sci-fi settings, I do have rough ideas for each of these that we can build off of but please feel free to suggest your own!

*Bold pairings are the role I would prefer to play

Fantasy

PrincessXKnight
WarriorXMage
QueenXCommoner
QueenXKnight
Human MaleX
Monster Girl

Two or more people on an important quest
Two people from opposing armies
Random encounter on the road
One character saves the other

Sci-Fi

AndroidXHuman
AlienXHuman
Space pirateXNew captive
CaptainXCrew mate

Crew members crashed on an alien planet
Crew of a generation ship
Crew stranded in space

If none of these catch your eye just let me know and I can list some more ideas or you can of course suggest your own as well!

Cravings and kinks
So as this is an adult site I am 100% okay with all of the lovey smutty scenes in our roleplay! I am in the works of creating an F-list that I will add to this but for now I ask that you be patient and if you have any questions ask them! When it comes to kinks I have very few limits which I seem to notice are shared by a majority of the site. No bathroom play, blood play, or any kind of violence in smut scenes. I’m also not a huge fan of writing non-con or BDSM elements so other than that I’m open to it all!

And now for cravings! I apologize if this is getting long I promise to wrap it up and streamline it later!

I am craving a few specific elements though and I’ll list them here!:

Erotic Horror- With this I mean roleplays where my character is having sex with actually terrifying/revolting/actually scary monster girls set in a scary setting. There is just something so attractive about the fear and all of it. If you are interested in this PLEASE ask! I have tons of pictures of characters I’d like to play against that fit this role. This is my biggest craving by far so please let me know if you’d be open to this!

Monster girls- I am really really craving to play against some lovely monster girls! Anything from the basic cat girl to the more interesting and less played ones like the Lamia. I LOVE them all!

Futa- While I know this isn’t in the main “others” thread, it is an element I would love to play against! I know it’s not everyone’s cup of tea but I figured you don’t know if you never ask.

Harem- I know this a more selfish request but hey, who wouldn’t want a harem of beautiful women? I know it’s a lot to ask so don’t feel pressured to include it at all!

Goblin/halflings- I also have a craving to play against some lovey and insatiable goblin girls or any other halfling like creature! Please let me know if you are open to this!

Confident/Dominant female partners- To me, there is nothing more attractive than a confident female who isn’t afraid to make the first move or take what she wants. Dominant females are rare and always welcome, it seems like a majority of the women here are submissive and that’s okay. I just like to switch things up. This is by no means a requirement though just a craving.

I’m also craving a few different fandoms and so If you’re interested here’s the link to my fandom thread!

Also just wanted to mention I would love if someone wanted to play real celebrities! I can provide a list of you’re interested!

Conclusion
This is starting to get rather wordy! I’m sorry if I made you read through it all! I hope future updates make this easier to look at and read.

Thank you for reading!

If you’re interested please PM me!

Last edited:
New partners needed! Willing to hear any ideas if you don’t like these, update still in progress

Bump! Will be doing a total revamp soon, just looking for new partners! Come to me with any ideas you have or if anything catches your eye!

Long overdue bump!

Back from the dead haha, looking for any and all roleplays! Open to suggestions as well

Bumpity bump

A Christmas incest plot I have in mind is begging for partners! Let me know if you’re interested!

Back after a personal break, would love some new partners!

Will be updating this post when I have time.

Back
Top Bottom