Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx M or NB ☆Queer Smut!☆ Fuck my Goblin Twink! Please!

The Dag

Queer Smut Goblin
Here are my queer smut prompts! That's what I've got. If you're looking to write something that is anywhere from 50/50 or 100% smut, look no further. I play male characters, top, bottom, switch, sub, dom, so on. Looking for any kind of M×M or M×NB things and such, including trans characters and anything in between, just keep it queer. So here are my prompts and some pics to stoke the imagination.

The Dag's F-List

☆ PLEASE READ MY LIKES AND DISLIKES AND DO NOT ASK TO DO THINGS ON MY DISLIKE NO-NO LIST!!
THANK YOU. ☆

• Smut and fluff
• Classic and Modern Fantasy/Supernatural
• Drawn and real face claims
• Writing small character bios
• OOC Chatter
• Playing charming Himbo tops
• Playing very confident, flirty power bottoms
• Alcohol and drug use in stories
• Demons, Vampire, Elves, Half-orcs
• A/B/O
• Playing Multiple Characters
• Size Differences
• Instant Hookups

Dislikes:

• Non-Con
• Incest
• Enemies to lovers
• Gore and toilet play
• Cold/aloof characters
• Pure slice of life

Expections:

• I write about 200-350+ words a post in 3rd person. Quality over quantity. I'd like a partner who can match, I can sometimes write close to 900 words a post if a scene needs it, but I never force content for sake of length.
• I'm a super chill casual person. I also work a lot. I might not be able to post every day and I sometimes go missing for 2 days to a week.
• All of these will Male × Male/NB.
• I love OOC chat! I want to get to know you. Ask me for my discord if you wanna be friends.
• These can be a one shots or long term. We'll work it out.♡
• Ghost Friendly

Check Out My Other Tread

Majority of the following pics are NSFW

Desperately Craving To Play My Goblin!

Razz Mossgob

image0.png
Race: Goblin
Height: 2'11"
About: An unwanted outcast in his clan, Razz is a druid who, while still messy and chaotic, is a gentle soul. He's also far more intelligent than your average goblin. A real softboi, he is down for most adventures with anyone who is willing to befriend him.
image0 1.jpeg

Loose Plot:
YC happens upon an odd sight, a lone goblin. Strange indeed, as goblin are strictly pack creatures. Even stranger is how friendly the little green fellow is.
• Size Difference!! Over 3 feet, preferred.
• Everything Fits Fantasy
• Marathon Fucking & Multiple Orgasms
♡♡♡CRAVING!!♡♡♡

Pictures & Prompts:

While on a month long vacation a young omega has forgotten his heat suppressant pills and of course goes into heat. Single and horny he is desperate for a hot alpha (or maybe two) to wreck him and give him the relief he needs.
• Willing to play any role
• Fucked silly

A short, pretty tiefling rogue is caught by a party of half-orcs as the tiefling tries to steal from their campsite at night. When the half-orcs threaten to kill him the tiefling shouts in desperation.
"I'll suck your cocks!!"
• 3 on 1
• Maybe Dub-con
• Excessive Cum
• Stomach Bulging
• Willing to play the orcs or the tiefling.
• ♡CRAVING

A young incubus demon has just turned 18 and gained demonic power of sexual control. He quickly finds a young man twice his height and seduces him. But in his inexperienced haste the incubus loses control and his target falls into a lust rage, fucking the incubus mercilessly.
• Dub-con
• Pick which one you'd like to play! The incubus or his target.

A dark elf mage comes creeping into a tomb to steal precious treasures but find that a devil/demon has made the tomb his home. The dark elf is captured by the demon who tells the elf they can either leave the loot or pay with their holes.
• Dub-con or the elf can be totally into it because the demon is hot, lol, whatever.

Last edited:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210403-152128_Firefox.jpg
    Screenshot_20210403-152128_Firefox.jpg
    256.7 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:

Attachments

• 20210817_201036.jpg
    20210817_201036.jpg
    436.9 KB · Views: 4
  • 20210817_201050.jpg
    20210817_201050.jpg