Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Kara the School Slut (Gudao x Alisa RP)

"Yes babe, fill me." she moaned and clinched her walls around his cock, wanting to milk every ounce of sperm out of him, "Fill me and don't stop till you do!" she cried out.

"Kara! Cumming! Lo...love...you!" Scott grunted and moaned before pushing his lips hungrily against her own, shoving his tongue into her mouth as the dam burst and he finally came. He filled Kara to the brim with his hot and sticky seed, her stomach rounding out slightly from being so filled as the excess dripped out of her ravished pussy even with his cock stuff buried deep inside her. He pulled his lips away from her own after a few moments as he shot the last of his load out into her, his chest rising and falling rhythmically as he planted feather kisses on her neck. "That was amazing, Kara...I love you so much." He spoke softly in her ear, his cock still mostly hard and erect inside her.

"I love you too Scott." she said still riding the wave of her own orgasm and breathing heavily. "So..." she said, still panting, "Shower for real this time?" She smiled, there it was again, smiling three times in one day? With Scott? When was the last time she smiled at all, let alone with her off and on again now current boyfriend Scott. Still in the back of her mind, she was reeling, she would have to tell him if he didn't know, she would have to tell him that they would not last through college, he had to know. He knew right?

Scott caught his breath and pulled his cock out of Kara's twitching and ravished pussy. He looked at Kara and saw her smiling and nodded in return, giving her a big smile as well. "Yeah, shower for real this time. Can I wash your hair?" Scott asked with a chuckle as he moved them back to be directly under the flow of hot water. He held her close to him as he simply relaxed and let the hot water wash away the evidence of their love making as he kissed her neck softly. "You're so amazing, Kara." Scott couldn't help but say as he lathered up some shampoo in his hands to wash Kara's hair if she said is was okay to do so.

Kara turned around her back facing to him, "If you wish my love." she said, he had never wanted to do this before, in fact beyond fucking in the locker room, the back seat of his car, or in his bed, their intimacy had never entered the bathroom, honestly she couldn't really call it intimacy, but this time around, there was something changed about him truly. "Scott." she started, "What if I get into a college that would..." she wanted to be careful and not insult him, "Value intellect over athletic prowess, how would we still stay together?"

Scott began to run the shampoo through Kara's long locks of hair, delicately washing her hair as he kept her close to him, his strong arm wrapped around her slim waist, his chin resting on her shoulder as he nuzzled his face into the crook of her neck. His cock pressed up gently against her rear as she asked her question and he let out a small chuckle. "Well, I'll follow you, of course!" Scott grinned as he kissed Kara's cheek. "I won't lie, Kara. I don't have a lot of ambition, I just want to inherent the family business later in life so my parents are fine wherever I go to school. I don't have any dreams of going pro in football so I don't have to go to a football school. Wherever you get in and decide to go, I'll do my best to get in on an athletics scholarship." Scott gazed into Kara's eyes and his grin widened, "Were you thinking that far out? Guess you just love me that much, huh?" He teased, kissing the tip of her nose gently.

She smiled, he would follow her? He wouldn't even blink or have a second thought. Okay, this was surreal. "You sure?" she asked, "I'm trying to get into one of the top schools, what if they wont accept you babe?" she was still worried, even though he could easily get in, mostly worried because if this was really finally love truly at last, then she wanted it forever. "How would you handle that?"

"Damn, babe. I love a girl who knows what she wants." Scott chuckled when she mentioned she wanted to get into a top college, he had always heard that Kara was smart but he had never really taken too much of an interest in it until now. "Well, you just tell me where you want to end up and I'll be sure to get in myself. I might not have the brains but...I'm sure my dad can get me in wherever I want to go, I'm sure of it. You just focus on you, Kara. I'll do everything I can to help you end up where you want and I'll make sure I can follow. Sound good?" Scott asked her with a smile, holding her close, his eyes always gazing into her own.

"Yes." she said, "I love you so much Scott." she said, "You really have changed, and if it was all for me, I truly appreciate that, just as long as you don't forget who you are." She turned and let the water rinse her hair and she cupped his cheeks in her hands before leaning in and kissing him.

Scott happily returned the kiss, wrapped his arms tightly around Kara. One of his hands moved to grasp her head gently, running his fingers through her hair as his other slide down her back and settled on her ass, giving her rear a playful tease as they kissed affectionately. His tongue pushed into her mouth, pressing against her own tongue and swirling around for a few moments before pulling away as he grinned at Kara. "I love you too, Kara. Of course I won't forget who I am....I'm a handsome and charming young man with a big cock, right?" He teased, giving her a playful wink and her ass another squeeze.

"That's not what I meant Scott." she said and slapped his chest playfully, "I meant don't stop being you, I appreciate you doing this for me, but I fell in love with you for you, don't turn into someone else."

"I know, I know. I won't. I promise. You just keep being the girl I fell in love with too in return. Sound fair?" Scott asked with a grin as he leaned in and kissed her forehead gently before moving to press his lips against her own once more. Now that they were official again, he wanted to indulge in being a couple with Kara as much as he could.

As the kiss ended she smiled, "Fair enough my love." She stared into his eyes, she couldn't believe how much she had smiled in the last day. "So, what do I do if a client calls me?" she asked, suddenly the reality setting in, "Just decline?"

"Tell them you don't do that anymore and if they give you trouble just let me know. Okay?" Scott reassured her, patting her head and cupping her cheek, his fingers brushing over her soft skin. "God, I love you so much. Lets go eat someone nice tomorrow to celebrate getting back together. My treat, okay?" Scott offered with a wide smile as he ran his thumb over Kara's soft lips.

"Wait....whats tomorrow?" she asked, recalling that she has postponed her study session with Michael, "I really have to study babe, so maybe an early dinner?"

"Tomorrow is Wednesday. I'm fine with an early dinner if you are, babe. I'll book us a reservation somewhere nice. What time works best for you?" Scott asked, already planning the dinner out in his head, happy beyond belief at the idea of going on a real date with Kara for a change.

"After school?" she said, at this point she would need to tell Michael that they would have to meet in the evening, he would be okay with that she hoped, as long as they studied together, hopefully unless Scott had other plans, "And just dinner babe, please, I will make it up to you, I just really need to study."

"After school works! And just dinner. We can have a longer date night later. I don't want to get in the way of your studying." Scott grinned before he grasped Kara's shoulders and pushed her against the wall of the shower, his smile widening. "I think...we need to celebrate getting back together real fast before you go though." He whispered hotly in her ear before pushing his lips up roughly against her own, his tongue pushing deep into her mouth as as he pressed himself against her, her breasts molding against his firm chest and his now fully hardened and erect cock pressed against her thigh and crotch.

She pulled away and slapped him in the chest playfully, "You're so bad." she giggled, "One more time." she said, "And I mean it." she smiled, "Last time for today, promise?" She said, getting a firm hold of his cock, making sure he didn't try to slide in before answering her.

"I am....but that's part of what you love about me." Scott teased as he kissed the tip of her now and moaned softly as he felt her fingers wrap around his throbbing cock as he nodded his head. "Last time today, I promise. I'm just so happy to be back with you, Kara. It's hard to control myself." He gave her a playful wink, his bulbous tip oozing pre-cum onto her fingers as he waited for her to relent.

Kara let go of his cock and smiled as she sank to her knees, "First, I think I want a taste." She smiled and started to lick the tip of his cock, lapping up his pre cum before starting to throat him, letting herself drool as it was easily washed away by the shower.

"Ah, babe. Fuck...I love it when you suck me off like this." Scott moaned loudly as both of his hands moved to her head and held her down as he began to move his hips, pushing his cock deep and deeper into her throat before his base finally pressed against her soft lips, his thick cock buried in her mouth and throat as Scott moaned loudly. "Fuck, Kara...so good....choke on my cock, baby..."

Kara of course had no gag reflex, so she couldn't actually choke, but she pretended to, and she was good at it, she pulled his cock out of her throat to gasp for air as saliva ran down her chin and breasts and was quickly washed away by the shower, and she dove back in, fucking her throat with his cock. She did this a few more times till she found herself wanting him to fuck her, so she stood up and pressed herself against the shower wall and stuck her ass out. "Fuck me baby." she said.

Scott let Kara take control as she began to deepthroat him multiple times; he leaned back, hands bracing the wall of the shower as his moans grew longer and louder. "Ahhh, Kara...fuck babe. Love it when you suck my cock so good..." He praised her before his cock popped out of her mouth and she settled against the shower wall with her ass sticking out. Scott grinned as he approached her, grasping her shoulders and turning her so instead her back was pressed up against the shower wall and they were looking each other in the eye.

He pressed into her, her breasts molding against his strong chest as he slapped his cock against her pussy, rubbing his thick rod against her folds as his tip pressed against her clitoris. "You know I love it when you beg for me, babe. Beg me to fuck you and make love to you, Kara..." Scott whispered in her ear before he began to plant hot, feather kisses up and down her neck.

"Please." she started, moaning, "Please baby, take that big fat cock of yours and put it in my tight wet pussy and ruin me for everyone else, make me want only you, make a hole only you can fill daddy, give it to me, please, I need it." she bit her lip and moaned again, "Please daddy, ruin my pussy for your pleasure."

Back
Top Bottom