Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Monster High ((OOC))

Hey y'all. Sorry for being MIA. My sickle cell landed me in the hospital. I've been here since yesterday. I am on the path to recovery and working on replies.

Made my second character. I’m also going to create her bodyguard unless someone had a particular want to play her bodyguard. I was thinking a large, scary, muscular female Minotaur who is utterly terrifying to everyone but takes all and every order from Sylvie.

Your fault then for not saying your preference :3 but if you wanna have your character hang out with her or something since you seem real you interested then that’s fine.

Ok, I'm giving @ERPLover another week, and if she doesn't reply back, I'm moving on without her and just skip our scene entirely.

I don't mean to sound rude or impatient, but it's been almost two weeks and I know she updates her threads regularly. I've messaged her twice and no answer. I would rather move on rather than wait, but I'll give her another chance.

If you don't want to wait, just move on. There's no need to lay blame or spam people with messages if they decide to quit or take a break.

Ok, I'm giving @ERPLover another week, and if she doesn't reply back, I'm moving on without her and just skip our scene entirely.

I don't mean to sound rude or impatient, but it's been almost two weeks and I know she updates her threads regularly. I've messaged her twice and no answer. I would rather move on rather than wait, but I'll give her another chance.
No. Just move on. I say give people at least 3-5 days to respond and then move on. It’s been nearly 10 days since their last post.
@wiki234 is trying to get their characters involved. Perhaps you can interact with them

Back
Top Bottom