Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Debonair Dash of Dominance (Dom male for Sub female)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raventhefuhrer

Planetoid
So perfect was this boy named Aeon. Who was smarter than him? Who succeeded in more sports than him? Who had more loving parents than him? No one. But who had more friends than him? Anyone. The child prodigy never had anyone to play with, and so he played with himself. School bored him, but he did great in it, just as he did athletics. But his real talents lay in the arcane.

"Why do the hate me, mother?"

Falathrim Magical Academy was not much different than his earlier life. No one liked it when someone was smarter than them, so who could possibly like Aeon? Alas, no one did. But the disdain that he felt went deeper than simply grade-envy. There was something among the arrogant breed of mages that despised unorthodoxy...and Darcia was anything but confined to the methods of the text book. Virtually anything that the professors taught him, he could improve.

"Breath taking, a portrait is...It lasts forever, immortalized, while all else grows old and withers."

It was a bright midsummer day, when Aeon decided to have his portrait made, that he looked deeply into his life: its meaning, its purpose, its relevance in the world. He saw the beautiful painting of himself, a tear drop welling into his eyes. Was he not doomed to die? To lay down his life eventually, like all others? This picture, if properly cared for would be immortal...unlike the man it depicted. How terrible! Thus resolved, he would transcend death.

There were other brilliant people in Falathrim, others who were downtrodden. Some for their own abilities, some for their lack of money, others for their race or creed. Could he abide to let them descend into mediocrity? To become bitter simply because of his ill-treatment? Of course not, he raised many younger and even older students onto his shoulders, teaching them, carrying their weight while keeping his own weight held high above his head. For once he had friends, a growing circle of friends. 'Legion' they called themselves, mostly for laughs. But who knew what dark intentions the growing boy Aeon may have brooded upon at this point already?

"Do not call me Aeon...I am Darcia now."

Aeon ceased acknowledging his birth name. Instead, he answered to Darcia now, the elvish word for 'Dark One'. 'Legion' responded violently to all the torments and pains that the unpopular children faced in the world. The catalyst for this was an attack on Aeon himself when one quiet evening he marched down an abandoned hallway, book clutched under his arm, wand tucked away in his robes. Some older boys attacked the bookworm, overpowering him in the quiet darkness and taking a torch to the young man's face in an act of unadultered sadism provoked only by a verbal snub they had suffered earlier from the increasingly haughty Darcia. The attempt at disfigurement backfired. Literally. The three charred corpses of the boys would be found the next morning, and for the first time the man who would become the world's next greatest dark wizard tasted blood.

"FOOLS! INSECTS, ALL OF THEM! THEY SHALL BE PUNISHED!"

'Legion' was not unopposed, many other gangs and clicks had formed inside Falathrim's walls; some as old as the old academy itself and others more recent formations like Darcia's. Over the course of months tensions escalated, and the academic staff was powerless to do something about this microcosm of the third world. The boiling point was when one of Darcia's closest friends, a young girl named Ariya was killed. To this day the circumstances remain clouded and unknown - some say that Darcia himself is the only one who truly knows. Either way, Ariya was a defenseless girl, the kind that Darcia had a liking to because of her natural intelligence and mild manners. A warmer part of him might recall how much Ariya resembled his younger sister...but that warmer part was about to leave him. For good. The red toll of blood was exacted with great interest from those who 'The Dark One' deemed worthy of it. At first the fighting would begin as a skirmish...but anger led to more anger, and reprisals led to more reprisals as an actual civil war broke out within the small scholarly institution. In one bloody night all were crushed by Darcia and his underlings. The school could no longer ignore the overt violence, and the old wizard lords finally stirred.

"Let them come...Let them all come!"

All out warfare ensued between Darcia and the Academy and inevitably blood was spilt, bodies were broken, and lives were lost. Unfortunately for Darcia he had far fewer friends, and they were less powerful than that of the academies' headmaster. Darcia, only a boy of thirty, still very young for an elf, stood up to the world's leading wizard and fought him to a stand still before he was overwhelmed. His body was hurled aside, and surely Darcia would've perished there had not one of his last faithful leapt in front of the killing spell aimed for his master. When the smoke cleared, Darcia was gone...the charred body of his noble friend left and assumed to be that of the youthful dark wizard himself. Even so, Aeon did die as surely as if the shared body between the two personalities had been smoldering ash. This left only Darcia in his wake, free to become the most powerful wizard the world had ever known.

-----------

The above is only the tip of the iceberg for a character that has been years in development, roleplayed over a plethora of venues, and ultimately refined into the man he is today. Apologies in advance for any odd phrases or wording in the paragraphs above, I took a few old passages and updated them, interspersed with quotes from the man himself in-between :) It is also my first debut on this site, after a month of lurking, by posting my own ad. I do have a single roleplay on the forums here, though it has dried up due to my partner's apparent inactivity.

Either way, Darcia is a complex person who considers himself neither good nor evil, and though the above suggests that he is indeed a bad guy, he mellows out as life goes on. Where we pick up will likely be hundreds of years later, where he is in the prime of life being an elf and much more advanced in his arts of magic. A man of immense wealth and power, there is almost no royal beauty he has not lain with, nor a king he has not yet advised - with contacts throughout the world he is formidable man. Capable of great acts of cruelty just as quickly as great acts of kindness...so perhaps he needs someone to warm his heart back into becoming the good man he once was...the man lurking shattered and broken within the darker persona he has assumed. Or perhaps he just needs someone to sate his sexual appetites which are varied, perverse, and virtually bottomless? You can choose.

As part of this guy's running theme he has two slave girls, identical twins named Naleth and Narith who are dark elves that he acquired when they were very young, and unfortunately they're the only ones I have an RH for.

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://rh.greydawn.net/browse.php?c=Naleth%20and%20Narith">http://rh.greydawn.net/browse.php?c=Nal ... d%20Narith</a><!-- m -->

I'll leave it up to the individual whether they want those two included or not, but they are a lot of fun ;)

I am aware, however, and have heard complaints to the effect that there are such a lack of strong-willed, dominant males here that some people just wish for a masculine man to come along, rather than a 'femboi'. Hopefully I can scratch that itch that many people have been feeling, and though I myself am a switch I will happily wear the pants unless my partner really and truly does want to switch it up...which brings me to the meaty details of a roleplay with me:

I am looking for only female, or hermaphrodite characters roleplayed by female roleplayers. Sorry RL guys. Any roleplays I do will preferably kept to IM's...I am at best ambivalent when it comes to threads. My kinks are open and widely arrayed, and likewise I will accept nearly any sort of kink that a prospective roleplay partner would ask me to fulfill for them. That said however, I will only be accepting a limited amount of roleplayers as my field of expertise is much more Yuri-dom, though I myself am a male. Go figure. Therefore, my tastes will be rather discriminating. I'm a nice guy OOC, trust me. Anyone who approaches will at least be dignified with a reply, and hopefully a few fun roleplaying sessions. PM's will suffice for contacting me, or else use the IM addresses in the RH link posted above.

I heartily look forward to any responses from prospective pets for my wizard. Happy roleplaying :)

Thank you, but are you not interested in roleplaying yourself? I don't have a PM or anything from you ;-)

Interested?

• Its a shame you dislike thread roleplays. You're one of the few people who have impressed me with a request thread.
              [/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u]

I think we may just be able to work something out. Do you have an IM where we could at least discuss a plot and all of that nice stuff in real-time? Or would you rather bandy PM's back and forth? I can do either one I suppose, heh.

Edit: Stupid question. I see your profile has IM's >_> I'll contact you on AIM if you don't mind.

• IM's are faster.

AIM: prettylyksin
              MSN: <!-- e --><a href="mailto:prettylyksin@hotmail.com">prettylyksin@hotmail.com</a><!-- e -->
              [/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u]

[Hey, I know you! ><; So weird, seeing you as a dom. :Nuzzles.:

But seriously. You rock. If I didn't have so much dang Homework, then I would play a lot more.]

You know well that I do both, my dear. I just decided I needed to whip these sniveling little 'femboi's' into shape by showing them how a real man do it!

=P Nothing against Femboi's of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom