Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Seeking Dominant Female For Yuri Plot Idea

Status
Not open for further replies.

Renne_Hakumai

Super-Earth
As the title says I'm looking for a dominant female for my cravings / plot idea. I want to do a Knight X Dragon Anthro. Me playing the knight. My idea is simple, the plot involves the dragon destroying and terrorizing the surrounding area, destroying crops, eating cattle and what ever else you can think of. My girl is hired to hunt down the mighty dragon and put her to death to save future crops and lives.

But what she doesn't expect is that the dragon can walk, talk and acts like a human. The dragon being slightly bigger and stronger forces her to stay as a pet, bt is the dragon just keeping her there because she's lonely or hungry? You decide !

This can be smut or smut free, which ever you prefer.
NO ONE LINERS
NO *'S
NO PERFECT CHARACTERS
NO GOD MODING
MSN OR PMS, YOU CHOOSE

I will do dominant X dominant, but all in all I want the dragon to be the truly dominant one ^^

Kinks involved:
Crushing
Entrapment
Macro (( As in your dragon will be anywhere from 2 - 5 feet taller ))
Non-Sexual Licking
Bondage
Just to name a few.

No:
Water sports
Scat
Anal

Nah, if you were a terrible person you'd of alter me so that I was a girl. Well, that 'might' be more along the lines of sadistic but, who knows.

Wow, I'm so sorry Kawa. I thought you were a gay man this whole time. Really I'm sorry.

That's fine. That's what I try to pass as part of the time, so I feel warm and fuzzy for you saying that.

Karma is whatever it wants to be. Besides if it rapes you it wants you to secretly like it so it would be a woman.

People roleplay with her damnit! I can't fill her needs so she needs someone else. I blame my penis.

*sniffles* I offer 3 - 6 paragraphs for an intro and even 3 - 10 paragraph posts!.

(( HERE'S PROOF BITCHES))

The wind whipped through Natsuki's hair as she revved her black 2009 Yamaha YZF - R6 S, the bike was her baby. In her attempt to get her lover to buy a car her eye had caught sight of the wondrous bike and instantly had to try it, the bike was sleek and slim, a strong engine and even stronger frame.She looked at the prince and her heart had sank, she couldn't afford it. Her funds had been cut off till she finished school, but she had been lucky. Her lover say her and after an hour of teasing, pouting and claiming that she wasn't acting like a baby the bike was hers.

She loved it, the bike got her every where and anywhere and saved her a lot of gas compared to her old bike. Sighing she pushed up her visor and took a quickly glace and at watch. "Five after six, She said she would be there at Seven.. And I haven't even packed yet.. Damn it.. My rooms a mess too.." Natsuki wasn't great at keeping tidy or keeping organized either, she should have packed last night but she had just been so tired and so scared about what had happened.

As she drove up to the large white building she watched as all kinds of students walked around the campus, getting off her bike she pushed her baby into the garage to lock it up. She was going to be without it for two days, it was like she was chopping her arm off leaving her bike every weekend. But Shizuru wouldn't let her ride it to their place since it didn't fit more then two people, that and it didn't have room to carry any bags or any treats she got while at the 'frat' house as she called it.

She called it the frat house because it was filled with a bunch of girls who were a bunch of animals, she didn't know who's idea it was for all of them to move in . But it was a good idea it just meant less rent and more friends to hang out with.

Slipping into her single dorm room she looked around, clothes were all over the floor, the garbage was piled up in the corner. Things looked as if they had been chewed on, and truth be told they had been. Early this morning Natsuki had been cleaning her room, she had gotten half way through when her teeth had started throbbing and the only way she could solve it was by chewing, and she had chewed, ripped and torn her way through clothing, pillows, shoes and some other things. Her canines had extended and become sharper from the chewing session and Natsuki had only groaned at the thought.

Going into her room she stripped of her form fitting leather outfit to reveal her softly lightly tanned skin, she was wearing a matching blue set of underwear that hugged her breasts and butt. Trudging to her closet she started digging through clothes, her navy blue tail wagging lightly and curling as it enjoyed being free from the tight leather, the tail hadn't been an issue when it appeared but it had a bad habit of knocking things over.

Tossing a few shirts, and some jeans into her suit case she continued to look for an outfit to wear, setting on black hip hugging jeans she quickly slipped them on, reaching behind she tucked her tail into pants, shivering lightly as the fur ran along her leg. The only proof she had a tail in her pants was the blue tuffed of fur that seemed to slip out of the top of her jeans. Looking the mirror she sighed, her large navy blue wolf like ears flattening to her head, how was she going to hide them. They were so big... Looking int he bag of hates she grabbed a black cowboy had and put it on her head and smiled, this would work for now.

Grabbing a white t-shirt she quickly put it on and threw some things in her suit case and closed it, going into the living room she set it by the door and started cleaning, figuring she could get most of it done before Shizuru showed up.

(( It's a mai hime roleplay I'm currently doing on gaia! ))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom