Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking to take some control, maybe give a little

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rubyliday

Supporter
Supporter
This is a total revamp.

I have been out of the roleplay scene for sometime now, I believe that I am a little rusty. But that hasn't changed my eye for detail, it just takes me a little longer than it used to. Oh the good old days.
I used to be a completely submissive writer, then I was a Dominate write, now I enjoy writing both. While I will play a Dom female please note that I do not like dominating pushover, passive men. I like a strong male charater. I guess you could say I like a challenge.
There isn't a whole lot that I wont write.

Hard limit - scat and pee

I tend to be more willing to write things that I enjoy, so if you come to me interested in the latter, I will probably say yes. And note that I will play any role in these scenes

Werewolf/vampire/human
Master/Mistress/slave *See below for detailed plot*
Game of cat and mouse - a serial killer has abducted someone, makes them play the game

Mistress/slave - MC is a wealthy woman, born into the world of the filthy rich. One of her hobbies is the collection of slaves. She attends an underground slave auction and sees YC. You were unwillingly sold into slavery and I see a challenge that I can't pass up

tbc

Re: Always looking

But I've been steadily improving, Dream.

Ruby, I would love to RP with you.

Not to be rude, but I don't see much improvement.

But give it the ol' college try, right? Do a checklist: try to get at least four of the five senses into every post.

Rubyliday said:
Idea:
Doctor/patient - but not in the normal way. Perhaps a patient self commits, not really insane or maybe

I like this doctor patient idea. I usually play dom males.

Beastiality

you mean man beast like minotaur, or actually beast like dog i am fine with both i think never tried it

Survivor00 said:
Beast(Werewolf, monster, most anything nonhuman)/human

I saw one of your roleplays with this plot, and I quite enjoyed reading it. I was wondering if you would be up to playing one.

Did you want to play the beast of the human?

I saw the one for the research partner...I'm somewhat just starting out and would like to know me.

PM me and we can work with it. :)

Re: Always looking (Please respond here)

How about that Master X Slave RP?

Re: Always looking (Please respond here)

You up for IM?

I was thinking about a son/mom incest if you're up for it.

Re: Always looking (Looking for new RPs)

I'm gonna give this a shameless bump... I'm really craving.

I'd be up for master/slave if I'm the slave for once. For some reason, I'm always roped into playing the master, and I'm so damn submissive I just end up doing it, which of course makes me a much better slave, anyway. Burglar/tenant would also be nice, I guess. I don't like Libertarian scenarios. California is becoming one, much to my dismay.

Hell_Bent said:
I'd be up for master/slave if I'm the slave for once. For some reason, I'm always roped into playing the master, and I'm so damn submissive I just end up doing it, which of course makes me a much better slave, anyway. Burglar/tenant would also be nice, I guess. I don't like Libertarian scenarios. California is becoming one, much to my dismay.
Haha sorry, someone already used the Libertarian joke...

Rubyliday said:
Hell_Bent said:
Haha sorry, someone already used the Libertarian joke...
It's an obvious joke. That's life.

*pounces* I would love to do a master x slave, namely the last part of your initial post if you would be so interested.

Leonheart said:
*pounces* I would love to do a master x slave, namely the last part of your initial post if you would be so interested.
DAMN! He beat me to it! (grumble grumble)

Welcome back, by the way! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom