Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I will dominate you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sex Banana

Banned
Banished
I haven't done a request in a long long time...But here we go.

I am 19. I like adult roleplays. I have lots of fetishes. I play dominant and submissve.

*I can post 1-2 paragraphs easily per post. I can push myself all the way up to 4 if I really have a lot to work with but don't expect it to be good. And I expect the same amount in return.

*I can play male or female and dominant or submissive.

*I like smut and I like plot. If you can give my a smutty plot, I am yours.

*I like playing multiple characters or having multiple partners.

Craving: Currently craving a DragonxHero plot. Basically, a dragon has been terrorizing and pillaging the countryside, killing anyone who gets in her way. Then a hero comes to try and slay the dragon. After being defeated by the dragon, he waits to die. But the dragon decides to assume a human form and have her way with him.

Also, if you have ever read the book "The Name of the Wind" by Patrick Rothfuss and would like to rp it with me, I will play any character from the book or an OC if you want to play a character...In fact, if you want to play an OC and just let me play a character from it, I will love you forever.

I am also in the mood for a few random pairings. I will usually play either roll. But if I am only willing to play one I will put a * next to the role I want to play.

StudentxTeacher
AngelxDemon
Human SlavexDemon
Demonx Summoner
MasterxPet
Fox girl x Wolf Guy
And pretty much all the other normal stuff.

Fetishes: <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://rh.greydawn.net/browse.php?c=Sex%20Banana">http://rh.greydawn.net/browse.php?c=Sex%20Banana</a><!-- m -->

Hmm.. I sort of have an idea.
Since you like playing multiple characters.
Could do a Mistresses/Pet rp
Say a group of girls couldn't afford a pet on own, family/friends of each other, so they all pitch in together.
But they try to get full control as time goes on.

I wish to do masterxpet with you ^^ but please do pm or contact me on either MSN, YIM, AIM so we can discuss further details about it.

I Reeeeally wanna do this one, I havent done masterxpet/slave in long time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom