Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Female a little girl on girl action anyone?

Untouchableone

Rogue+Gambit Forever!!

a little about moi:
I'm open minded, love a good story. I'm partial to supernatural, slice of life rp's. My f-list is in my signature, if there's anything else you wanna know about me just ask I don't bite!! Not hard anyways, or unless it's required lol. My F-list is in my signature But I'll link it here as well. I'm easily flexible to plot twists etc, I love character drama such as arguments that might lead to makeup sex etc. There's probably I a lot more I could put here but yeah.

Vampire Lovers:
Self-explanatory.... An ancient love story between two female vampires. maybe said love story even dates back to the dawn of time, my character rescues your character from certain death etc. Maybe she's sick, being turned is the only cure for her illness. Or my character could have loved her from the very beginning of her life but swore she'd never turn her until the timing was just right.

Best friends or lovers?
Hannah Gabriel has always known she likes girls; she's been best friends with the girl she's been crushing on since she was in pre-kindergarten. But when Hannah's parents decide to go out of town for their anniversary, she's told she can have one friend over, she chooses her best friend, what happens from there is tbd. Maybe her best friend knows that she's into girls only, doesn't say a single word but she herself could be Bi or maybe not really sure until they kiss.

The Queen's Mistress
This is an idea that just randomly popped into my head, I'm thinking that maybe a young woman about to be queen of her kingdom could be having a secret affair with one of her handmaidens. Maybe it's been going on for a while, she hasn't told her folks that she doesn't want to marry a prince but perhaps a princess instead. She could have been wronged by men or maybe she was just never interested in them to begin with, since her handmaidens have always been there, she could have fallen in love with one of them over time. (More can be discussed via DM's)

Forbidden Love:
Obviously the premise for this story is some sort of forbidden romance weather it be Modern or Mid-evil. Could be a socialite who falls for a commoner or a Princess that's in love with one of the servants etc. Heck could even take place in a time where Same sex relationships are a big taboo like the 1930's etc doesn't really matter But MC would probably be a wealthy person of some sort who's family has very high expectations of her etc. (More can be discussed over Dm's)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom