Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx F or NB “I don’t need your invite from you, your mom invited me! :)”

Hello, hope you’re all doing week and looking forward to turn the corner on this dreadful year.

I developed a craving for a holiday themed pairing that would see one of us arriving at the home of the others family for the week of the holiday (Christmas/thanksgiving/New years, whatever) the only catch is that we’re not a couple.

Maybe we’re exes, even recently divorced with one of us having a new piece on our arm

Or perhaps maybe we just were fuck buddies that I introduced to my parents once in passing. I’ve since dropped you and moved on to a stable relationship. So i thought.

Maybe it’s not me that you get your share of stuffing from (I’m so sorry I couldn’t help but make a stuffing joke) maybe it’s my younger brother or your sister?

Maybe while we detest each other we decided to be decent to each other, it’s only a few days right? Well a positive test from crazy uncle Lou means that we’re now cooped up together for 2 weeks. Perhaps we’ll recoup in that time frame?

Theirs a number of pairings that could from from this, I’m excited to hear any ideas you’d have for this as well.

My limits are Dub/noncon, blood, bathroom, animals but im open to discussing anything you’d like.

I play in BMR but I’m more accessible on discord JustCarl🚛#1239

Excited to hear from you!

Back
Top Bottom