Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

younger character plots

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been on a shota craze! And I have a profile of my favorite shota boy right here!

Name: Kail Ukon
race: human
Appearance:
[he has all black hair, no white streaks]
littleboy.jpg

Personality: He's like most kids, complains about being called to young to do something, wants to stay up all night, doesn't want to go to school, ect. Kail is a stubborn boy who likes to think he's invincible, but then again what kid doesn't? He likes to think that nothing can faze him, and holds up a tough act, when really he's just as fragile as any other kid his age.

I have a few plots too.

1) your character is Kail's teacher in this one. Unfortunatly, the boy's father isn't the most kind, in fact he's abusing Kail, hitting him and yelling at him, things of that nature. One day Kail comes into school with a limp and holding on to his right side. The teacher asks him what's wrong, and when Kail refuses to answer, your character gives him his adress, telling the boy to go there if he needs a place to stay or hide.

2) [There is no abuse in this one <.< >.>] Kail's mother is sick, and it's summer, so his father has no choice but to bring his son with him to work until his wife gets out of the hospital. Kail starts to wonder around and meets (your charcter name here.) and as the days go on, Kail and your character start to get closer and closer, and eventually your charcter starts to feel more then just simple affection for the boy and asks to show him 'more.'

Re: shota plots

• Please refrain from creating multiple search threads in a sitting of time.
        I realize you are in desperate need of a roleplay, though multiple threads won't get you what you want.

You merely need one, just continue to bump it.
        Please delete one of the two you have that are identical in the forum, or I will do it for you.

Thanks.[/list:u][/list:u][/list:u]

• Will do.
        Thanks a bunch, sugar.

Just make sure to avoid making multiple request threads over two in the future..
        and try not to aggravate the mods ;][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u]

Weren't you already told that Loli and shota are not allowed on Blue Moon?
              [/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u]

• Are you incapable of thinking of a more subtle way of putting it?
              [/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u]

pretty much, yeah.

do you want me to put.

'plots for rp sex with little boy!'

that sounds kinda worse to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom