Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx F or NB [NSFW] The Best Blowjob In Town

Mr Bull

Meteorite
I'll keep this as short as possible. I roleplay dominant male characters, but I'm seeking someone who is (ideally) dominant too. YC will be the hungry mouth for MC to fuck, only rather than being face-fucked and taken control of, I want you to put some attitude into it. It's much more fun when the person doing the sucking is taking control or at least fighting for it. A good example would be Gianna Michaels. She's the kind of chick that won't just suck your cock, she'll slap it, spit it on it, maybe even insult it, and laugh while she does it. Attitude is a must here, so if that's your style, this one is for you. The plot will be very minimal in this RP as it's focused almost entirely on the smut element, so your character will mostly be a reference image and however you decide you want to play them. I'm straight so I'm only looking for women or feminine non-binary players. MC can be any body type you personally prefer, I'm happy to embody whatever gets you hottest as this is a two-way street, I want you to enjoy the scene as much as I do. If you're interested, PM me. I look forward to hearing from you.

Kinks (must): dirty talk, ball-licking/sucking, eye contact, uncut cock, foreskin play, excessive cum, cock-slapping, oral creampie/facial, cock worship, sloppy head, handjob, and deepthroat.

Kinks (fun but non-essential): tease/denial, rimming, gagging, hair-pulling, ahegao, sweat, step-siblings, public/risk, drugs, and choking.

Kinks (hard no)
: watersports, scat, gore, and vore.

Back
Top Bottom