Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My Cravings!!! Please Look!! (In need of active RPers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sintan

Supernova
I'm really craving tentacle monster x girl
A plot idea: The girl is out laying on the beach relaxing or maybe out in ocean swimming, but today shes meet a creature of many tentacles with a main part where all tentacles are jointed to. This creature is seeking a host to lay its eggs inside her until are ready to come out as well as a partner to live with and use of its own to play with.

Another one I'm starting to crave is Master x slave/pet but gonna need a good plot along the regular things they'd do, otherwise it will get REALLY BORING soon.
I can or will supply the RP pic of what girl look like.
And I'll leave the details to discussion!
Other pairings I'm willing/wanting to do.

Nurse/student
Nurse/patient
Furry/Human
Furry/Furry
Neko/Neko
Neko/Human
Vamp/Human
Student/teacher (me the student)
Incest: Bro x Sis-Mother x Son-Cousin x Cousin (must be semi-Dom for Mother x Son)
Christmas Present Surprise (PM for more info about this)

Here's my Rabbit Hole
http://rh.greydawn.net/browse.php?c=Zero5906
I will love you if you do scat and water sports.

Final thing, I always RP on threads only! Discussing details belong in the IMs or PMs
If you have nothing nice or constructive in a polite way to say then DONT even bother posting or talk to me.

Re: Anyone up for it?! ^^

I would roleplay with you, but right now I'm searching for poke-guy that will dominant their trainers. Sorry, good luck though!

Re: My Huge Craving! LOOK HERE!!!!

Any specifics you wanna add to it?

Re: My Huge Craving! LOOK HERE!!!!

I'd be willing to do the tentacle one for you :) If you're craving master/slave-pet thing then I had an idea for a twist to throw into it if you were interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom