Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx F or NB Maydays new burning wreck of a request thread [NSFW Links]

MissMayday

Sexy Astronaut
Withdrawn
Hello there! I am MissMayday, or just Mayday for short, which is an apt name for this burning plane wreck of a year!

I'm creating a new RT because my old one was terribly terribly outdated. I'm just going to be posting my cravings here and keeping it short, sweet and simple! I'm looking for both long and short term RPs so come one come all!

Some quick rules before we dive in.

i. Third person past tense only. I just can't work with anything else.
ii. I only RP on BMR. Non negotiable.
iii. No God Modding, it's an easy standard for RPing, if you do need to take control of my character, tell me and we'll work it out!
iv. Respect. Respect for me, I'll respect you. I will try my absolute best to update if I have delays, and I'll absolutely tell you if I lose interest in the RP.
v. FxF, FxFuta and FutaxFuta ONLY for main characters. Males can be used as side characters. I don't care what gender you are IRL.
vi. Have fun! It's been shitty year, so let's try chill out and just write some good stories ok?

Onto the ideas!

First and foremost I am craving: Warhammer!

So my partner decided to spend lockdown getting into the painting and fighting side of the hobby, and has designated me his Lore-Mistress, because I actually rather enjoy the horrendous grim lore!

At the moment I am looking for anything in the 40k Universe, and the fantasy universe to an extent. Please be aware I basically know fuck all about AoS and Fantasy.
40k wise, I'd love to play as an Imperium based character! Be that against a different Imperial, a Xeno or a Heretic! I've got no specific pairings in mind, but I'll take what I can get and I'd be delighted to brainstorm it with you!

NSFW Inspiration 1
NSFW Inspiration 2
NSFW Inspiration 3
NSFW Inspiration 4 (Futa) (Regular)
NSFW Inspiration 5 (Futa)

Oh Fem marines absolutely have to be a thing BTW.

I'm open with a lot of pairings, be it Celeb on Celeb, or Celeb on a normal person.
Prompts (NSFW Links)

Perhaps a starlet is pulled over in the middle of the night by an aggressive policewoman?
What happens when Celebs hook up in the Oscars and go to fuck wildly in the toilets during the ceremony?
A rather forwards massage therapist?
Home invasion?
Some sort of celeb orgy would be brilliant too. (With a pool maybe)

I'm also open to Fantasy, Sci-Fi, Historical pairings and any original ideas you may have, but I may add them at a later date! Feel free to check out my previous thread
Here

And finally, here is my
F-List!

I do believe that is me for the moment! I'll update this thread with current cravings as we go along! I hope you're staying safe, and can't wait for your message!
Have a nice day!
Mayday

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom