Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hot and bothered

Mr Master said:
So, you meet James... use a rubber? Cause you're not just fucking him, you're fucking all the diseases he's riddled with? That's what I'm getting out of this.

If you're willing to go to Ohio to get laid then sure, but yeah..there are some things that even a rubber won't help with, well not most times

*Grins and nips softly at kiki* Yeah the people I meet on the net we were once interested in the same girl, he hit me up after hacking her email then started talking to me about how he was bi and such, I got to see Jame's python because he brags about it, night and day. His ex hit me up by checking his email..heheh fate is cute.

KiKi Umara Death said:
*Shivers at the nip*

*Grins and whispers things in Kiki's ear before trailing a finger up her back*

Anyway, away from this unpleasantness and lets get to something fun.

The strangest thing you've done or seen done after sex...go

The guy tie up the condom and throw it behind his couch.

You can bet that never happened again.... as in the guy never happened again.

She took the condom off me and tied it up in my housemate's light chain(you know the kind you pull to turn on the light) turns out he got her drunk and tried to sleep with her before I got home..I found it funny, he..well he got a handful of another guy's semen..

Weirdest I've seen outside myself though was Miro who stretched his condom over George's doorknob..

(When you live in a fraternity house, you learn responsibility in a good one, but you learn the depths of immaturity in all)

Not really weird but it had never happened to me before. A guy left me tied to the bed afterward and left the room. Half an hour later, needless to say, they weren't very good knots and I got myself out of it and beat the shit out of him...Fucker deserved it...

KiKi Umara Death said:
Not really weird but it had never happened to me before. A guy left me tied to the bed afterward and left the room. Half an hour later, needless to say, they weren't very good knots and I got myself out of it and beat the shit out of him...Fucker deserved it...

*Scribbles in pad* If planning to leave kiki tied up, make sure she's too exhausted to free herself or just buy manacles

Anansi said:
KiKi Umara Death said:

*Scribbles in pad* If planning to leave kiki tied up, make sure she's too exhausted to free herself or just buy manacles
*Glares* You wouldn't do that to me.....Wait would you?...

KiKi Umara Death said:
Anansi said:
KiKi Umara Death said:

*Glares* You wouldn't do that to me.....Wait would you?...

I'd be going to prepare something special *Grins and winks.*

ok i know this probably dosent count but i have to say it b/c i feel so bad about it....i burned my bf right before.

as in with something that had a lot of heat to it..and no not fire...lol :lol: but it was before we even did anything.

Back
Top Bottom