Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hot and bothered

I've seen your picture, judging by ratios you likely had a good backside..thus...

...I've found it...after looking for 5 years...I'm so happy *Almost cries* I'ma be on and off for a while..

Anansi said:
I've seen your picture, judging by ratios you likely had a good backside..thus...

...I've found it...after looking for 5 years...I'm so happy *Almost cries* I'ma be on and off for a while..

Haha well thank you! I hope my face is ok as well.

Now look I know I am the girl of your dreams but has it really been 5 years? *giggle snort*

Ok no seriously what did you find?

Rubyliday said:
Anansi said:

Now look I know I am the girl of your dreams but has it really been 5 years? *giggle snort*

...Grappler Baki..and Baki, son of ogre..I looked on occasion here and there but mostly it wasn't on the net but I found its on a site I've been going to for a while, I haven't heavily looked for it but I looked on occasion.

Anansi said:
Rubyliday said:
Anansi said:

...Grappler Baki..and Baki, son of ogre..I looked on occasion here and there but mostly it wasn't on the net but I found its on a site I've been going to for a while, I haven't heavily looked for it but I looked on occasion.

You lost me but I have been looking for the game Duke Nukem for ages *shrugs*

In terms of aesthetics your face is fine, in terms of personal opinion I find it attractive but I know nothing of you thus I don't find you overall to be appealing though I do enjoy what I've seen of you.

Anansi said:
In terms of aesthetics your face is fine, in terms of personal opinion I find it attractive but I know nothing of you thus I don't find you overall to be appealing though I do enjoy what I've seen of you.

Thank you!

Kaziel said:
Pretty good. Day's almost done and the weekend's almost here.

Oh happy day! I can not wait to get out of work and go home. *stretches and yawns*

Oooh, if you are thinking about new things... does that mean you are enjoying yourself?

Back
Top Bottom