Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What’s your go-to alcoholic beverage? [21+]

Scotch, definitely single malt scotch, however there is nothing like a cool crisp Belgian white beer with hints of citrus on a hot summers day...

I am a bit of a Teetotaler, but I tend to drink beer, but its beer that I have made becasue I am a cheapskate ^^;

I don't drink anymore (long story), but when I did, these were my poisons of choice:

Alcohol: good sipping tequila. Could be Patrón, Don Julio or whatever (even Sammy Haggar's Cabo brand is surprisingly good).
Beer: Guinness
Cooler: Mike's Hard Lemonade (I remember drinking that stuff before most bartenders knew what it was! :ROFLMAO:)
Mixed: Rye & [Canada] Dry

Sometimes, I'll go to the liquor store and window shop. It feels like visiting old friends!

My go-to is UV Blue vodka with watermelon Mountain Dew. Sometimes though I enjoy Svedka with some type of pop in the mix.

Craft brewing is just awesome in my opinion because we get to see different takes on traditional beer types.

I've gotten into cocktail making in a big way. Tonight's libation is a mezcal Negroni: equal parts mezcal, sweet vermouth (Dolin), and Campari.

I'd love for it to be a cocktail or some kind of liquor, but in all honesty it's beer. I don't make cocktails nearly often enough to justify stocking even the barest of home bars, but it's easy to grab a beer whenever.

I'm a simple man, JD/Rum and coke if it's more of a longer drinking session. If its a quick one.. or 3 after work then it would be Coors.

I like pretty much anything that's fruity, My fav ones are called Kinky and Bacardi Hurricane.

If I'm just enjoying a quick drink with a meal, blue moon is my go to drink. I also really like Corona sunrises, and can enjoy a nice whiskey or wine every once in a while

Back
Top Bottom